Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
As long as there is a fool-proof "audit-trail" that makes recounts possible. The ones in Florida, incredibly, cannot be re-counted - whatever you get is what you get.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: A Good Reason for Ke

It's a lot harder to stuff a ballot box under our system than it is to tamper with software. Unless the machines are stand-alone, tamper-proof, and have a verifiable paper trail that can be rechecked, they are just election-fixing machines.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Keep them the hell out of Canada all the companys that make them have convicted felons on there boards and ex CIA whats that say :x

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

It always amazed me how many contraptions and diferent methods of voting in America. It showed how poor it really is in 2000. Why not vote they way we do? Our way is nice and simple, just mark an "X" or "check mark" and put in box. No chads ,no machines, and no problems.

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Re: RE: A Good Reason for Ke

no1important said:
It always amazed me how many contraptions and diferent methods of voting in America. It showed how poor it really is in 2000. Why not vote they way we do? Our way is nice and simple, just mark an "X" or "check mark" and put in box. No chads ,no machines, and no problems.

Americans can't do it our way. Cause it isnt the American way.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

I remember the part about the convicted felons, Ten Packs. I don't remember the source, but it did get mention in the mainstream media.