New American Submarine

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
They just spent 3.2 Billion dollars on this heavilly armed atomic sub!Of course, it's the best in the known world, and makes our old tired castoffs the garbage they really are. I'm not suggesting we try to emulate the Yanks in any way,I'm just mad at the total waste of 3.2 billion bucks that should have been spent on the American poor.

Gabre34

Jan 3, 2005
United States
Look: just face it. Bush is simply dumb. This 'sub' will probably never sink another sub and/or ship.

They don't realize that the Cold War is over, yet they still continue developping weapons like the F-35 (Useless crap). THERE IS NO COMPETITION. But they continue, just to piss the whole world off.

I'll be looking forward to the day when CNN announces that the war in Iran and/or North Korea was a complete loss. Oh wait, that network is American. Don't expect them to tell America they lost a war. Pffft.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
CNN? They would tell the public that the US lost a war if they won.

So now Canada is routing for Communist Dictators and Muslim Extremist governments to win in a ficticious war.

I never realized how jealous some of you people were.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Because I can only assume that the constant US bashing is derived from your jealousy. Reading these posts is sort of like listening to Red Sox fans bash the Yankees. Why did they do that? Because the Yankees win all the time, outside of this year of course. The Yanks were the best and Sox fans hated them for it... they were jealous.

Some folks here just sound so insecure so that leads me to believe their is jealousy involved.

Is it because Canada lacks a true identity? Maybe that is it.

hmsmark

Mar 2, 2005
3.2 Billion for a sub is chump change compared to the what's being spent in Iraq. Plus, a Nimitz class aircraft carrier costs more than 20 billion and some of those stelth bombers cost a billion a piece. Well, I guess if you're going to war, as Mr. Bush seems more than willing to do, you need to send your people with the best stuff.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Vanni Fucci said:
Yeah...looks like we got Tucker Carlson on the forum tonight, Pea...
Nice to see that he found some work after being canned by CNN.Maybe he can now afford the new toupee he needs so badly[and some new bowties!]

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
missile said:
They just spent 3.2 Billion dollars on this heavilly armed atomic sub!Of course, it's the best in the known world, and makes our old tired castoffs the garbage they really are. I'm not suggesting we try to emulate the Yanks in any way,I'm just mad at the total waste of 3.2 billion bucks that should have been spent on the American poor.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed."

---Dwight D. EIsenhower

Controlled, universal disarmament is the imperative of our time. The demand for it by the hundreds of millions whose chief concern is the long future of themselves and their children will, I hope, become so universal and so insistent that no man, no government anywhere, can withstand it.

---Also, Dwight D. Eisenhower

I never realized how jealous some of you people were.

That's right, I'm jealous; I wish I had a massive submarine; or a great big tank; or a powerful rocket; or a bigger penis.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Me,I want a flamethrower! I'm tired of shovelling damn snow! Melting it would be so much more fun. Just my opinion here,but think the USA started going downhill when they murdered Pres.Kennedy. It was a great nation once!!

Martin Le Acadien

Electoral Member
Sep 29, 2004
Province perdue du Canada, Louisian
Re: RE: New American Submarine

missile said:
Me,I want a flamethrower! I'm tired of shovelling damn snow! Melting it would be so much more fun. Just my opinion here,but think the USA started going downhill when they murdered Pres.Kennedy. It was a great nation once!!

Amen.

The USA must seize a moral compass and learn to lead by example, my personal goal would be to provide the world with clean drinking water under the Peace Corps banner (A JFK dream), if the USA committed more of its resources to solving the worlds' immediate problems and less to showing off its materialistic side, every small village would feel more kindly toward the USA (GOODWILL) and the USA would have bragging rights to a noble deed!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Right... The US does nothing for poor countries. We just bomb them.

Don't let your hatred for the USA get in the way of facts. When the UN tried to bring food into Somalia it was just seized by the warlords who had all of the guns.

Waving a Peace Corps banner isn't going to do anything.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Plus if the US wants to spend big money on a killer submarine what business is it of yours?

As China is going to get submarine engines from Germany, we ought to have the best subs available to ensure that every Chinese sub finds a nice, snug, resting place at the bottom of the ocean.