The Broad Coalition:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I thought it was going to be about a bunch of women with child-bearing hips and husky voices. I think I might have spent too much of the last week driving around Saskatchewan. ;-)

I hope it works too, Scape. I'd like to see a loose coalition more than formal agreements because everybody brings something different to the table. If a party tent gets too big it risks becoming the Liberal Party.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I thought it was going to be about a bunch of women with child-bearing hips and husky voices. I think I might have spent too much of the last week driving around Saskatchewan. ;-)

I hope it works too, Scape. I'd like to see a loose coalition more than formal agreements because everybody brings something different to the table. If a party tent gets too big it risks becoming the Liberal Party.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg