Pastor wed to girl, 10, says it's legal

NSA

Nominee Member
Jan 20, 2005
Guelph, Ontario
RE: Pastor wed to girl, 1

Too bad this scumbag got to molest the girl for five years before they busted his ass. What a freak. And he's putting forward a completely incompetent defense, what's he trying to do, look crazy?

I don't even want to know the story behind the girl's mother supposedly allowing all this. Gah.

*crowbar crowbar crowbar*

NSA

Nominee Member
Jan 20, 2005
Guelph, Ontario

Too bad this scumbag got to molest the girl for five years before they busted his ass. What a freak. And he's putting forward a completely incompetent defense, what's he trying to do, look crazy?

I don't even want to know the story behind the girl's mother supposedly allowing all this. Gah.

NSA

Nominee Member
Jan 20, 2005
Guelph, Ontario

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
And her mother let it happen?

She is sick too!! and deserves what ever the guy gets, maybe even a little more.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

She is sick too!! and deserves what ever the guy gets, maybe even a little more.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005