Foreign Policy Survey

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Hello,

I am a Dutch student of English in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. I am doing a piece of research about the foreign policies of Canada and the US. For a survey I need some Canadians/ Americans. I have searched for them at my university but i can't find any!

My question is whether some people here who are Canadian or American could help me by filling out a survey for me. It only takes approximately five minutes...

Anyone willing to help me can send me an email at pluis_lisa@hotmail.com then i will send an email with the survey.

Thank you
Lisa

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Maybe we should initiate her to the Québec paradiplomaty or the Guérin-Lajoie doctrine.

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Heh, that was my first thought. I even included in my message to her, that I am not Canadian, but Québécois. And I would answer what our foreign policy is ;)

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Haia,

Thanks for the positive responses, however, i only recieved one email from someone. I don't know how to send you the survey in another way than by email. Therefore if the persons who are willing would please send me an email (pluis_lisa@hotmail.com) then i could send one back to you with the survey.

Thank you guys!

Lisa

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Hey Moghrabi,

I could not open this page for a few dayes (don't know why) so sorry for the late reply. I will send you the survey this afternoon, Thanks in advance for your help!

Lisa

Lisa

Electoral Member
May 22, 2004
Hey!
In another desperate attempt, i am looking for Americans as well. You (the canadians that have helped me) have been great! Alas, i thought it would be easier to find Americans but i have still got to have three americans to fill out a survey. I could post it here, pm someone, email it, anything!

HELP ME,
Thanx,

Lisa

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
Lisa, I'd be glad to fill out your survey, but I am reluctant to give my e-mail address to anyone I don't know. I had to provide an e-mail address in order to register here, but I don't allow it to be publicly displayed. Sorry, nothing personal, but that's the rule. If you could post your survey in the open, I'd be glad to respond. That may invalidate it as data, I don't know.