al quada versus taliban

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
Good question.

The taliban are indiginous afghans for the most part with a few exceptions. They are mostly from the Khandahar region and are ultra-religous. They interpret the Koran very harshly and follow Sharia Law. After the defeat of the Soviets the country broke apart and the Taliban after some years fought their way to controlling around 90% of the country. While very few governments recognized them as the legitimate government it did not stop the americans from giving them millions of dollars. Including cash transfers in 1999!!

The Al Quada are made up of all types of people. They are mostly remanants of the mujahadeen forces that fought the soviets and were allies of the west against the soviets. The west supplied them with weapons, cash and training. After the fall of the soviets in Afghanistan they along with the taliban joined together. Others of the mujahadeen left and went home.

Osama was himself a CIA trained warrior. He formed the group because of his main greviences against the west - namely america for such things as supporting the Israelis against the Palestinians and for their support of corrupt harsh regimes in their homelands such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

Only if more Americans were made aware of the actual roots of these groups, they may not so easily back imperialist attacks in the Middle East as they would see it would only create more Osamas not eliminate them.

Stretch

House Member
Feb 16, 2003
Australia
How quickly the US turns on its "friends"........ did they not also supply Iraq with some of the now "Illegal" weapons of mass destruction?
I wonder who'll be next..........

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
Stretch said:
How quickly the US turns on its "friends"........ did they not also supply Iraq with some of the now "Illegal" weapons of mass destruction?
I wonder who'll be next..........

Some? America not only supplied them, they gave them go ahead to gas the Iranians. British companies too have a rather sorted history in Iraq.

gets better: Dick "I wanna be a war criminal" Cheney the VP just until a few months ago was earning big bucks buying Iraqi oil through the oil for food program. Real good deal too, better then world market prices!!

Syria and Iran are probably next. Lets remember they have in no way attacked americans on american soil nor do they have the ability too. Even if a few elements withen those nations support terrorists that still under international law does not give america the right to invade and kill at will.

North Korea - the real threat - will be ignored because they can actually fight back. Or as George Carlin says "We only attack the weak from 30,000 feet. Americans have become chickenshits. We never fight face to face any more. And if your brown you had better worry."

Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
Why is it that so many people are confused between the difference of taliban and al quada....

They are completely different organizations! Al quada is a terrorist organization and the taliban are the muslims the US government put into power during the cold war.

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
Cyberm4n said:
Why is it that so many people are confused between the difference of taliban and al quada....

They are completely different organizations! Al quada is a terrorist organization and the taliban are the muslims the US government put into power during the cold war.

that confusion you speak of is on purpose. The american government has done that to help their own cause.

Same thing for the supposed Iraq-osama link. It does not exist, never has and never will. they are two different peas in different pods. Osama has even advocated the overthrow of saddam. Yet america - bush especially keep telling the american people that lie as if its the truth.

46Company

Oct 16, 2007
al-qaeda vs taliban

Al-Qaeda, al-Qaida, al-Qaida, al-Qaidah, any way you spell it or say it they are still an,

"Enemy of God"

If you sympathize with their cause you are traitors. Don't live in the past and complain have a solution to your complaint, destroy bin laden and the rest of his infidels!! God Bless America and its allies, support United States and Canadian Troops. Send the Troops a care package this Christmas.​

Last edited:

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
....what was that??? Whoa..thats..weird
I will send them a package alright [if I got money]....air flight ticket..

Anyways,
yes..those are facts.
Thank you for posting them, sometimes U.S. foreign policy has to be "very flexible" and we get to laugh at it like "#(% USA SUCK"
But personally, I don't think so.
I say, "(@%&@)%*)@ SO LAME."

p.s.
I am not joking nor making anti-Americanism, I am simply stating what I feel about the "policy"

brooklyn57

Dec 22, 2010
To hell with them both and you canuck's better get the real deal,if it wasn't for the U.S.A you would have been gon along time ago, so quit blaming us for you problem's. Wake up and realize what country let the bastards into our country. P.S Merry x-mas from me in the U.S.A.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
To hell with them both and you canuck's better get the real deal,if it wasn't for the U.S.A you would have been gon along time ago, so quit blaming us for you problem's. Wake up and realize what country let the bastards into our country. P.S Merry x-mas from me in the U.S.A.

ROFLMFAO... another brainless wonder from the united sl*ts of america.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Wake up and realize what country let the bastards into our country.

We already know how they got into the US. And how long they were wandering around, being watched and then ignored by your own focking security forces. It wasn't through Canada, you semi-literate piece of pig excrement.