"President Bush isnt a moron, he's my friend"

THT_Barrie

Nov 17, 2002
HAHAHAHA.. Look at this poll from the homepage.

Poll»
Is George W. Bush really a moron?

Yes! (100% sure): 65.96%

No! (He's a really smart guy): 27.66%

I'm not sure.: 6.38%

^--- I wonder how many people polled?

Jo Canadian

Council Member
Mar 15, 2005
PEI...for now

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Vanni Fucci said:
bluealberta said:
THT_Barrie said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

All in favour of bush being a moron raise your hand!

Can we have a vote on Chretien and Martin too? They are in the all star moron hall of fame. :wink:

...and yet they've hooped your boy time and again... :lol: :lol:

It's not losing when the other side lies and cheats, Vanni. It's also not winning, either, when you lose and cheat. In the end, liars and cheats will lose, it is simply a matter of time.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
bluealberta said:
Vanni Fucci said:
bluealberta said:
THT_Barrie said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Can we have a vote on Chretien and Martin too? They are in the all star moron hall of fame. :wink:

It's not losing when the other side lies and cheats, Vanni. It's also not winning, either, when you lose and cheat. In the end, liars and cheats will lose, it is simply a matter of time.

How is it that you consider using House procedure to you advantage cheating...just because the Cons are too stupid to know the rules, and got caught with their knickers below their knees doesn't mean that it was unfair...

The Con MPs should have been there, and they weren't...looks more like a snooze/lose situation to me... :lol: :lol:

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Vanni Fucci said:
bluealberta said:
Vanni Fucci said:
bluealberta said:
THT_Barrie said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

How is it that you consider using House procedure to you advantage cheating...just because the Cons are too stupid to know the rules, and got caught with their knickers below their knees doesn't mean that it was unfair...

The Con MPs should have been there, and they weren't...looks more like a snooze/lose situation to me... :lol: :lol:

So now that the libs and ND's have hooked up with the Bloc, its okay? What a hypocrite. :twisted:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
bluealberta said:
So now that the libs and ND's have hooked up with the Bloc, its okay? What a hypocrite. :twisted:

What'd you call me?

Well whatever...your opinion matters little to me...

Here's my opinion:

I think you're looking at this from a f*cked up perspective blue. The Libs and NDP have always supported the budget amendments, so rather it was the Bloc that hooked up with them.

When Harper enlisted the aid of the Bloc to try to topple the government he was seen by Canadians as playing right into the separtist agenda...

See the difference?

No, of course you don't... :evil:

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Vanni Fucci said:
bluealberta said:

What'd you call me?

Well whatever...your opinion matters little to me...

Here's my opinion:

I think you're looking at this from a f*cked up perspective blue. The Libs and NDP have always supported the budget amendments, so rather it was the Bloc that hooked up with them.

When Harper enlisted the aid of the Bloc to try to topple the government he was seen by Canadians as playing right into the separtist agenda...

See the difference?

No, of course you don't... :evil:

See Vanni the hypocrite spin spin spin. Don't get really dizzy. Your argument is exactly the same one I used, and is exactly the same one you disregarded. You cannot have it both ways. The Bloc would have voted no with our without the conservatives. Give your head a shake.

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
bluealberta said:
See Vanni the hypocrite spin spin spin. Don't get really dizzy. Your argument is exactly the same one I used, and is exactly the same one you disregarded. You cannot have it both ways. The Bloc would have voted no with our without the conservatives. Give your head a shake.

Why would they have voted against it? They would have voted down the original budged, certainly, but their consitituents largely supported the amendments and they should have jumped at the chance to vote it in. However, they looked at the numbers, and knew it was going to be close, and with Conservative support, they believed that they could take the government down.

The Conservatives, being the dumbasses that they are, jumped at the chance to topple the government as well without giving any thought to the consequences if their attempt failed...and being seen to side with the Bloc in an attempt to force an election turned out to be political suicide...

Well they'll be feeling if for quite awhile as a nice little reminder them...

bluealberta

Council Member
Apr 19, 2005
Proud to be in Alberta
Vanni Fucci said:
bluealberta said:

Why would they have voted against it? They would have voted down the original budged, certainly, but their consitituents largely supported the amendments and they should have jumped at the chance to vote it in. However, they looked at the numbers, and knew it was going to be close, and with Conservative support, they believed that they could take the government down.

The Conservatives, being the dumbasses that they are, jumped at the chance to topple the government as well without giving any thought to the consequences if their attempt failed...and being seen to side with the Bloc in an attempt to force an election turned out to be political suicide...

Well they'll be feeling if for quite awhile as a nice little reminder them...

Don't get dizzy.............oops, too late, already are. :evil: