And I thought Australians were racist

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Well, I'd first of all like to point out that I think the reason they made this forum was just for fun to discuss what would/could happen if Canada took over the United States and vice-versa.. anywho, heres a quote from another msg posted here..

This forum is just hypothetical ideas IF Canada were to reform it's government. None of us are stupid enough to think Canada would even be able to make a military attack on one town, let alone the whole Northern United States.

These are merely ideas on what it would be like if Canada were to take over part of the northern united states, much like when minnisota wanted to join Canada. This discussion is also around if the United States took over Canada.

If that doesnt explain much to you, its all a big joke.. ok.. geesh :)

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
This is not the view of all Canadians.. We live in a society today where racism is extremely high among non-whites. Here are some examples:

-Its near impossible for a white guy to get a job in a convenient store if they're owned by chinese or east indians

-The RCMP, the Canadian national police force, must have more minorities in it's staff. Here's an example: John O'donnel applies to become an officer in the RCMP outfit in Vancouver. Verinder Mohammed applies also.. John, who has completely university and police college is outdone by Mr. Mohammed, who has just arrived in Canada and has no experience in policing. So, just because verinder is a minority, he gets the job over John, who was born and raised in Canada.

-The media is controlled by jews. It's a know fact. The media subconsciously controlls public opinion. Here's an example of how this is unfair.. A reporter in Ottawa was recently fired because he wrote an article against the liberal government (which is a left-center party). He was fired simply because he wrote about the extreme corruption in the government. Do you call that fair???

-Take a visit to vancouver. Very nice city in most places, however, you might notice that the prodominant language in that city is chinese. Do you seriously think that people of a country "who are united together" should still be speaking their foreign language, not to mention passing it on to their children who speak it in public regularly?

-A very large percentage has the idea drilled into their brain by the jewish controlled media, that israel is a wonderful place, that has done nothing wrong and is being attacked by terrorists. This is not the case, Israel is an illegal state, occupying palestinian territory. The media has not right to make up the public mind! But they do.

Ask yourself these questions.
-Is it fair for the jews to control the media? Or should it be equally devided through Canada's ethnic cultures?

-Shouldnt I be able to get a job as easily as an east indian or a chinese guy?

-I SHOULD be able to become a police officer if I wanted to. Should I not? Most of Canada's forces have racial quotas. Is this not racist? College education in police college should be able to get me that job over an east-indian who has no education. Each year, less and less white men are able to get a job in this field.

-Lastly, Canada's two official languages are English and French. French is only spoken in quebec and some parts eastern provinces. I should be able to goto a chinese food place and place my order in english. This is not the case, however. Sometimes they wont even serve you if you arent chinese (Chinatown on Spadina in Toronto is a great example of this).

THIS IS NOT EQUALITY!! In Aussie, I know its a growing problem. What would YOU do if a bunch of guys off the boat came into your town, took all the jobs and changed all the signs there to chinese (or korean) only?

Thats all I have to say right now. But anything I say has a reason behind it.I'm not just a ranting madman. :\

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
Anonymous said:
I can not believe you guys. I came to this site because I like canada, and would love to move there one day, but if this is a canadians typical view of the rest of the world, then I'd prefer to move to israel.

Some quotes:
Andem-
The greater Canadian stats shall be reformed immediately to include only Christianity as a legal religion. Police with turbans will be a thing of the past. Jewish controlled media will be abolished and spread along evenly among Canadians.
And you run this site? You should be shot.
Christianity is only one religion out of hundreds in the world. What makes you so sure that every canadian wants to be a christian? What about those people that have the strong budist, or islamic beliefs (not all of them want to destroy the world. Islam preaches peace)

Shmad-
french will be outlawed and only spoken in France as well.
Canadians speaking french, make canada what it is. Its part of your history.
Needless to say, I didn't expect anything else from you shmad.

Canada-
All I have to say is that andem and shmad seem to be true patriots, can you really find anyone else who has more of a passion for making this country better and stopping American bullying once and for all?

Make the place better? a multiracial society IMHO, makes a place better, not forcing everyone to do as you do. All these things your wanting to outlaw, christ, its what makes canada unique. Unique people make a country what it is. Being able to walk down the street and buy chinese food from one shop, and right next door having hotdogs. Thats something that you *don't* get everywhere in the world. And you want to stop this?

Andem-
Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other commonly used languages on Canadian streets today will result in a prison term.
I'd love you to go and live, or at least visit those countries. You have no idea. I can not believe HOW RACIST you are. I really do not hope you represent the canadian population.

Even though you continue to stress that its hypothetical, its still you views on what you want in Canada. The type of Hypothetical views you are talking about have been tried and done in many countries. Examples:
Iraq - Christianity is outlawed. Want to live there?
China - Censorship of western ideas. the govt doesn't want the population to get ideas from the west, because they fear they may loose control. What you propose is similar. Don't allow anyone to speak any other language? Why, because you can't understand what they are saying and may be talkign about what a dumb arse you are?
Israel - Invades Palestine... you guys want to invade the US. Just think what the rest of the world would think of some country coming in and trying to destabalise the worlds largest economy. It would be the rest of the world vs canada, not US vs Canada.
You talk about having democracy, but you are saying what will happen. You are saying other languages will be abolished. You are saying that other races can not practise their religion freely.

you guys are just plain stupid. Your racist, your hostile. No wonder canada slipped from the no 1 spot to live in the world, if this is what your views are.

RIP canada.

You all disgust me.

Dont get the impression the above posts reflect the attitudes of Canadians in general. What you must consider is that Canada is in a bit of turmoil right now. We have an elitist government that is not accountable and has chosen to push its left wing agenda down our throats even though they dont speak for the true majority. That is the cause of the effect of the words above.
This post heading should be in my mind be deleted as it was created tongue in check but I can see how it can be connected to outright racism.

Please dont move to Israel over Canada. Canada is a great place to be, to earn a living and raise a family in a progressive, compassionate and safe surroundings. Israel is the outcast of the world right now for good reason. Zionism is racism no doubt.

AS for the comment made by Andem
The RCMP, the Canadian national police force, must have more minorities in it's staff. Here's an example: John O'donnel applies to become an officer in the RCMP outfit in Vancouver. Verinder Mohammed applies also.. John, who has completely university and police college is outdone by Mr. Mohammed, who has just arrived in Canada and has no experience in policing. So, just because verinder is a minority, he gets the job over John, who was born and raised in Canada
quota hiring is wrong and I myself have run up against it when applying for the local vancouver police force. They openly hired women, homosexuals and minorities over white men. This is racism only in reverse. Hiring should be done in the only fair manner, let them all take the tests and courses, then and only then should they chose the best candidates. If they are all white men then so be it, but if its all gay east indian women then we can still be sure the best candidate won the position fair and square. Again this policy can be related back to the turmoil that surrounds our Federal Government and their twisted left wing agenda, not the individual citizens that make up this great land.

Canada is not the leading multicultural country in the world for no reason. Even though you may have found some of the posts here as repugnant as I have, think of it this way, Canada is a free and open society where anyone can say just about anything they like. Not to many places where you can say that now!

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Shmad said:
Well, I'd first of all like to point out that I think the reason they made this forum was just for fun to discuss what would/could happen if Canada took over the United States and vice-versa.. anywho, heres a quote from another msg posted here..

snip...

If that doesnt explain much to you, its all a big joke.. ok.. geesh :)

Just the simple fact of the matter is shmad, even though its Hypothetical, your expressing your ideas on if you had control, these are the type of things you would like to see done.
You may think its funny, but to me, who is born and breed chinese, and very proud of my heritige, it is Disgusting

I am sure that if you were living in Asia, or Europe somewhere, you would be proud to be Canadian. You might take up a citizenship, but you would reject the idea of people turning you into a budist, or muslim wouldn't you? Well, what you are proposing is the same.
You would also still speak english to your other english friends as well, wouldn't you, because its easier to speak you native tounge than to speak a new language that you are not confident in right?

I was lucky, and had a western education, so english is as natural to me as Mandarin, but for some people, especially the older generation, English is a *very very* difficult language to learn.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Okay.. YOURE CALLING ME RACIST, because I'm stating that one ethnic group (this example is the jews) controlls the media, which I think is completely unfair..

Throughout your WHOLE post, you've been turning my words around, stretching them over and distorting my views and opinions.

quota hiring is wrong and I myself have run up against it when applying for the local vancouver police force. They openly hired women, homosexuals and minorities over white men. This is racism only in reverse.

You call this racism in reverse?!? What you are directly implying is that only a white man can be racist. This is exactly the problem with you "minorities". You are just a racist as anyone else. I know what a lot of you and your other ethnic cousins say in your own language about white people IN PUBLIC!

No its not racist, its a attempt to get other cultures into what must have been previously, racist based jobs. This is a attempt to fix the problem of racism in the police force. Its also probably a attempt to get more officers with experience with different cultures into the police force, as the police force has to interact with your communities.

Previously racist jobs? Get an bloody education on this country. You should know that Canada has been one of the least racist countries on earth. Get it straight. As for ethnic groups getting jobs over the people who build this country, thats just obsurd! We, as Europeans, built this country. (prodominantly British, French, German). Dont assume to tell me that an uneducation chinaman should get this job over someone who was born here!!!! Get a life.

So you were born and breed chinese... Why don't you go back to your little communist party in china and join the police force there?

Don't call me racist when my views and opinions suggest on ironing out the obvious problems that surround this country. If you think im racist or you dont like my ideas... Go back to your side of the world and complain, because im sick of hearing it.

PS. Everything in my past posts on this topic have been completely logical. Call me racist, call me nazi, call me a whatever. Come up with your own conclusions.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Andem said:
Okay.. YOURE CALLING ME RACIST, because I'm stating that one ethnic group (this example is the jews) controlls the media, which I think is completely unfair..

Throughout your WHOLE post, you've been turning my words around, stretching them over and distorting my views and opinions.

Your not reading what I said.
I said that you were classifing a entire race based on the action of a few.

Andem said:
quota hiring is wrong and I myself have run up against it when applying for the local vancouver police force. They openly hired women, homosexuals and minorities over white men. This is racism only in reverse.

You call this racism in reverse?!? What you are directly implying is that only a white man can be racist. This is exactly the problem with you "minorities".

Who are you attacking here??

Andem said:
You are just a racist as anyone else. I know what a lot of you and your other ethnic cousins say in your own language about white people IN PUBLIC!
What the same way I'm called a Nip, (which as far as I understand, is a Japanese), or a Chunk, or a Chink to my face?
I have done nothing here that would justify calling me racist? I have pleaded the case of the "Minorities" as you put it. I am saying that no one, not even you, likes to be called, or even percived as racists. We all just want to live together, but we dont all wan to be like a 19yr old Andem. That would make a rather boring world wouldn't it (not everyone being Andem, I didn't mean that, I mean that if everyone was the same, had the same opinions, same ideals as everyone else)

Andem said:
No its not racist, its a attempt to get other cultures into what must have been previously, racist based jobs. This is a attempt to fix the problem of racism in the police force. Its also probably a attempt to get more officers with experience with different cultures into the police force, as the police force has to interact with your communities.

Previously racist jobs? Get an bloody education on this country. You should know that Canada has been one of the least racist countries on earth. Get it straight. As for ethnic groups getting jobs over the people who build this country, thats just obsurd! We, as Europeans, built this country. (prodominantly British, French, German).
Any maybe its these actions to get people into jobs like this that have made your country one of the least racist counties?
As for Ethnic groups getting jobs over born canadians, If I obtained Canadian Citizenship, I do NOT expect to be treated any differently from you. What I am saying though, is that I don't think its right to automatically clasify me as a *outsider* just because I look different to your fore fathers. And while the europeans founded the country, I'm sure that jews, muslims, Chinese, Japanese, and any other eastern culture has helped shaped your country since it was founded.

Andem said:
Dont assume to tell me that an uneducation chinaman should get this job over someone who was born here!!!! Get a life.
I am no at all trying to tell you this.
I think they should be *considered* for the job if they have the qualifications for the job. Only after that happens, should other factors be considered. as I have already pointed out, maybe the ratio's are excesive.
if I was a citizen of Canda, even though I might be born in a different country, I would *DEMAND* that I be treated equally. Thats what Citizen ship is all about. I would also suspect that the police force will only hire citizens?

Andem said:
So you were born and breed chinese... Why don't you go back to your little communist party in china and join the police force there?

Don't call me racist when my views and opinions suggest on ironing out the obvious problems that surround this country. If you think im racist or you dont like my ideas... Go back to your side of the world and complain, because im sick of hearing it.
And thank you for this input. You have just demonstrated, that when I took offence to what you were proposing (hypothetical or not), all you could tell me to do was to "Go Home" to my *little* communist country. (when in fact the population of china is bigger than the US and Canada put together!)

if your obvious problems as you put it are "people with different religions, different names, different languages" then that is you demonstrating that you are not even *willing* to try to accept us into your life. (I am assuming Obvious problems are what you post here in this forum)

If you start a forum and discussion such as this, did you not expect that there would be people that would take offence to what you are saying? Didn't you think that just maybe someone would challenge what you say?

Andem said:
PS. Everything in my past posts on this topic have been completely logical. Call me racist, call me nazi, call me a whatever. Come up with your own conclusions.
Everything you have said is logical, I am not disputing that. I'm not calling you nazi. My own conclusion though is that you are not a good "ambassador" for your country. You do not give canadians a good name, by your mear nature in these posts above.

I do not mean to only attack you Andem. I am attacking the idea of Discrimination, which is in part racism. You do not understand what it is truely like from my side. I have lived in western countries, and had to deal with it on a everyday basis. I have had people refuse to rent me apartments, because they say my chinese cooking will smell out the apartment (when in fact, I'm a horrible cook)
I have had to stand in line for hours at customs and imigration even though I have a greencard for America, because I am chinese.
I have even had my own countrymen in china call me a "we-chai" because I want to have a better life in a better country.
I truely do want to live in canada, all I can hope is that your views are of a minority of the "european" Canadians.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
My posts above relate to discrimination againt me and many other european canadians (british-canadian, german-canadian). Who are citizens of this country and deserve as much consideration in a job as someone who doesnt even yet have citizenship!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
^^^^ Previous post is by me!

I respect you want to live and work in Canada. I would want to in your position too. But in the steps Canada has taken to include minorities in society, they have gone too far.. We essentially have less rights than minorities (which are soon going to be majorities).

There is far less integration than what it should be. If we are such a great multicultural society, why is there purpose segregation?

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Andem said:

You call this racism in reverse?!? What you are directly implying is that only a white man can be racist. This is exactly the problem with you "minorities". You are just a racist as anyone else. I know what a lot of you and your other ethnic cousins say in your own language about white people IN PUBLIC!

Oops Andem you quoted me there and not mr. anonymous!!

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Anonymous said:
Andem said:
-Its near impossible for a white guy to get a job in a convenient store if they're owned by chinese or east indians

And I'm sure the true is oposite, in the private sector at least. I'm willing to bet, (and can tell just from your posts here) that if a Indian and a Canadain both applied for the same job with you, and both had the same skill set, your going to pick the canadian. Right?

If both applicants had the same skill levels, I'd hire the one who is more familiar with the operating conditions we adhere to, who is fluent in english (and french if the need be), and who can problem solve.

in this situation you gave, I would probably administer a test to see who has the better problem solving skills, etc. I've worked with people of many different nationalities, Natives, Greek, European, American, French, etc. I've never had a problem with any of them.

When it comes down to who can get the job done, this is the difference between making money and losing money. Your idea that someone would hire the white man just because he is white is wrong. The hiring person (I've been THIS hiring person before) would have to look at everything, and if everything is equal, administer some kind of test (of which I have done in the past). I've been a GM of a few companies going back over the past few years, and although I'm white I've NOT always hired a white man. I'd prefer everyone to use the term CANADIANS. As we are all in the same boat together.

I'd also like to point out that I dont think I made any posts saying we should deport anyone from the country. I made a cheap crack @ Quebec in that manner as they expect everyone in Quebec to speak French and frown upon you if you speak English there. Well hello English & French are our official languages. Sorry if it came across wrong, but from personal experience being there and experiencing it, its exactly what its like. They want to seperate from Canada. Which was the entire doing of my little side remark there.

Andem said:
-Take a visit to vancouver. Very nice city in most places, however, you might notice that the prodominant language in that city is chinese. Do you seriously think that people of a country "who are united together" should still be speaking their foreign language, not to mention passing it on to their children who speak it in public regularly?

Like in my previous post to Shmad, as I pointed out, if you were in the same situation in a different country that english was not the national language, you would do the same. Take a trip to Shanghai. Lots of Americians and English are forming little comunities there. They live in the same district, they have all their own stores that sell their own food, and they all speak english to each other. I'm sure you would do exactly the same. These people might only be in China for a few years, or some might seattle down. Its natural for people of the same race and religion to mix. I'd love to put you guys in the same situation, and see how you cope.

Well Im CERTAIN I would talk english to others who can talk english, but I would also talk in the native tongue so-to-speak of the country I was living in at the time. Its only fair to do so, even if you cant speak it well. I think this was the point Andem was trying to get across and myself as well. When Im in Quebec I make the EFFORT to talk in French, and well they laugh at you if you screw up and make you feel like idiots, this is true for any part of the world really, but hey, at least you made the effort, there are a lot of people that wont even make this effort.

Personally I am friends with a number of exchange students from Japan, China and Germany who live close by. We talk often in both english and their native tongue. I help them out with their english if they get stuck, and they help me out if I get stuck. Its a purely harmoneous relationship.

And as for putting "us in the same situation" I've been there before, I MADE that effort to talk in their countries language. There are a lot of people who live here in Canada that wont even make that effort to talk in English, sure i know it is the hardest language to learn, but after practicing and talking to people, you learn it quicker.

Andem said:
-I SHOULD be able to become a police officer if I wanted to. Should I not? Most of Canada's forces have racial quotas. Is this not racist? College education in police college should be able to get me that job over an east-indian who has no education. Each year, less and less white men are able to get a job in this field.

I Agree with the anonymous poster on this one. I myself applied for the RCMP, and I didnt have a high enough "white man score" as they put it to be accepted. The score level for other ethnic cultures is much lower because the RCMP wishes to make it a truely harmoneous workforce. Although I DO NOT agree that there should be seperate standards set, I do agree with what the RCMP is trying to do.

Andem said:
-Lastly, Canada's two official languages are English and French. French is only spoken in quebec and some parts eastern provinces. I should be able to goto a chinese food place and place my order in english. This is not the case, however. Sometimes they wont even serve you if you arent chinese (Chinatown on Spadina in Toronto is a great example of this).
I agree this is bad, but probably due to your own actions against these people.
You here demand that they speak english, you create the hypothetical rule that they all must become christian, and drop their religions, you demand that they integrate with your comunity seemlessly, BUT by these actions, you are actually driving them further away. You are saying you do not respect them, or their heritige, yet you still expect them to treat you with respect?
This is Racism At its worst. I would expect this attitude from Americans, but I Never expected it from canadians.

Who REALLY cares what religion someone believes in? Hell you can believe in Satanism for all I care. Religion is something everyone is entitled to their own beliefs in, as long as they dont preach their religion to me thats great.

As for your last line there "I would expect this attitude from Americans, but I never expected it from canadians.", We've been living here a long time, we've seen many things go on, we're losing our own heritage and culture and getting it replaced with with culture mixtures from all over the place into our nation as a whole. Is that proper either? Shouldnt this country of canada celebrate its OWN hertitage and culture as well as the cultures of others? Lately its become a blur of what is what.

Racism in any country exists, if you dont think it does, you are mistaken. Every country has its problems, I dont agree with some of the law exceptions for ethnic groups, I guess that does make me somehwat racist to a degree then, everyone is at some level, type or form.

I embrace people from other cultures, I have no problems with them, I do however have problems with "special exceptions" being made to laws and whatnot JUST for these ethnic groups. Its morally wrong.

Andem said:
What would YOU do if a bunch of guys off the boat came into your town, took all the jobs and changed all the signs there to chinese (or korean) only?
Seeing as I'm chinese, I really have no problem with this. Maybe your example would be better if you said Canadians.
[/quote]

Heheh.. It is true that Canada does take a LOT of stow aways in each year. If we were the United States, they would simply deport them back. Canada does have lax laws when it comes to things like that. I do not agree that stow aways should be given citizenship here in Canada unless under extreme cases. I have no problems with normal Chinese, Japanese, etc moving to Canada and RIGHTFULLY getting their citizenship here. Although I think there are some areas of the law we should tighten up when screening people coming here and claiming citizenship.

de-Gaules

Aug 13, 2002
Montréal
To the guy who want to come live in Canada, all I have to say is : come live with us in Québec. You'll se, we are open mind, we are party people and we like to have fun and learn from other culture. There is so much festivals to meet people and make some friends. More important, people will respect you all the way and you won't stay alone a long time.

However, we are a bit racist on a certain point: you really have to learn french. If you don't, you'll be alone or you'll live with the " Rich, pain in the ass English of the West Island".

Honnestly, if you don't learn french, we prefer not see you. You'll can have a great easy living with the "proud to be boring" in Toronto or with the "proud to be closed-mind" in Calgary or with the "proud to be proud" of the BC, or with the "proud to be poor" of the maritimes. Make your choice! English Canada is a wonderful country full of wonderful people :)

Ho, and they will give you a logo, I mean, a canadian flag.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
De-Gaules, that was out of bad taste!! Each city in Canada has it's own special culture and feeling, including Montreal! When you say Toronto, proud to be boring, what exactly do you mean? Toronto is the most active city in Canada, the 2nd fastest growing area in North America and among North America's largest cities.

Calgary is a nice city. BC is full of nice cities.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
That's what I said, Canada is a wonderful country. There is no rush with that, I really mean it.

I should not try to put my province the best by bitching on the others. It was out of bad taste. I just forgot I'm on a canadian forum. Sorry guys. It was not serious.

Aug 18, 2002
In an Icy Igloo
Anonymous said:
That's what I said, Canada is a wonderful country. There is no rush with that, I really mean it.

I should not try to put my province the best by bitching on the others. It was out of bad taste. I just forgot I'm on a canadian forum. Sorry guys. It was not serious.

so if you were on a quebec forum it would be serious. thats basically what you just said!! :twisted:

de-Gaules

Aug 13, 2002
Montréal
Yes, it would be serious, that's what I said. You are intelligent body!

But after all what I've read on the Canada republik and English who will become the one and only langage... I admit that I don't feel that sorry about what I said.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
French is a nice language, we should keep it in Canada and make sure it stays preserved. I agree with de-Gaules and im from Calgary, Alberta. I just dont like what he said about us in Calgary ;~(

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
as an Aussie I would say the minority of Australians are racist.....meaning a white Australian needs a 75% pass in uni and a black Australian needs 50%.

2 females went for the same nursing job, a white Australian and a black Australian...the white girl got higher marks in her exam, in fact she was told she was excellent, but the balck girl got the postion because she was black.

The Australian gov builds houses for the Australian natives, the average cost is $250,000. In 12 months these houses need $50,000 to $80,000 in repairs.....which the Australian tax payer has to wear. I you or i wreck our house WE have to fix it not the tax payer.

In our local town here a well know business man went in to buy new Toyota, he couldnt get the finance yet he owned a thriving business in town. Two local Australian Natives went in to buy the same car....these guys have never worked a day in their life, infact right this minute they will be in the local bar, they have no income 'cept welfare, yet they got the finance approved.....how do I know?, my wife was the sales person.

Yes Australians are racist....its called REVERSE racism.

As for me....I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally. :lol:

rugger930

Dec 12, 2005
In rebuttal to Stretch, that successful businessman now knows how it feels to be discriminated. Human nature dictates, especially with the majority, that entitlement should always be theirs. However, one must understand there really is no racism; if you understand genetics, there really is no difference among different peoples. There is really only one race and that it the human race.
Rather, it is man's territorialism and tribalism that turns discrimination and bigotry into divisive tools (based on one's appearance, culture and/or attitudes. No one is immune and that means no one, especially the aussies with whom I've had many fine encounters; however, there is an underlying sentiment of xenophobia and isolationism that many carry, I feel. Australia is also a relatively young country and with time there will be miscegenation, (as here in America); a term surprisingly known by well-read, yet misguided supremacists, white or otherwise; and an historical process that at the same time blurrs these divisional phenotypical appearances, cultural attitudes and behaviours and the inevitable method of true assimilation and equalization. Aussies should remember where their country is situated and their attitudes towards foreigners though quite normal in the human realm and understandable, are quite petty and will not be forgotten for a long time. Don't make a mistake for which we are still paying as one people. Punish the individual/s responsible, not the group.

Can-am rugger.

PS. Still loved playing rubgy with you blokes though. :lol: