Language Laws

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Canada and it's greater conquered states will immediately adopt new laws on language and use of any language other than English will result in federal punishment in designated camps and/or prisons for a minimum of 10 months.

Chinese, Japanese, Korean and other commonly used languages on Canadian streets today will result in a prison term. French will only be valid in Quebec for several years as they are phased out into a Canadian society which uses English as it's primary and only language.

Additionally, as the Greater Canadians states and Canada it's self will have a more centralized government, the seperatist government in quebec will be a thing of the past and any ideology of seperating from Canada will be a crime.

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
You must be the stupidest people alive unless this is a joke. I'll forward this to all my friends for a good laugh.

JimNYC

Mar 26, 2002
NYC, NY
haha omg i got such a laugh outa this... although the fact that Canada could pull off a sneak attack is kind of eery. I know I wouldnt suspect canada, and I doubt anyone else thinks canada would invade us.

hahah

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
Hey, I am a fan of Jean Redpath. She often performs "mouth music," which is a rendition of Scots' bagpipe dancin' tunes, remembered via oral tradition during the period when the pipes was forbidden, on pain o'death. In Ireland, the speaking o't'Gael was punishable by death. Eh, da croppy boy? Andem is quite correct.