Sneak Attack

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
My friends, I invite you to join us in discussing the Continential takeover to bring Canada to its true form.

Welcome to the Canadian Republic Community.

Who would suspect that we were plotting invading the United States? The answer would be no one. The US is so blind to us, it could easily be done. They think of us as those people up north, and since most americans dont know where Canada even is.. it is very doable. Use this forum to discuss the takeover, and re-structuring of our new Canadian Continent.

canada

Jun 10, 2002
Yes it is true, no one would suspect a Canadian invasion of the United States. since most of our population is near the borders, we could make for a very effective invasion, as well as call on the Southern United states, who would join our forces (and get their own chunk of the old united states to control). We would also call in a favour from our good friends the Russians, who could supply us with troops and weaponry they have stockpiled for many years. We could also call upon many others who wish to see america taken over and ran by sane people, like canadians.

It could easily be done. There are many I know who are waiting, ready for the order to invade, and once I get that order our Canadian Confederate Troops as we call ourselves will join the ranks with the other forces to invade the United States and claim what is rightfully ours.

It will be a stunning victory, but with the backing we have currently, and the potential added support from the russians, and people from many other countries, it is something we could pull off. Bush and his advisors would be stunned, they wouldnt think they were awake, they would think that it isnt real, but my friends, it is a fact, a revolution is brewing, and we will come out victorious!

Our new country will be ran by someone with common sense, someone who actually gives a f*** about the people, and who wont give large corporations and rich people huge tax breaks, this will be our Canada.

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
Shmad, please you must be kidding right? that would be more than david and goliath. If Canada was to muster every fighting capable soldier including reserves we could muster maybe 30,000. Hell fort Lewis two hours south of Vancouver has nearly that many on that one base! Vast regions of Canada are completly defenceless to counter attack. Our front line air force (which is a must in todays fields of war) would be destroyed within an hour.

If you mean by economic means, shit we might as well try the invasion. We are a penny, they are $1000 bill. Canada should just concentrate on the assualt that America has already launched on Canada and its economy.

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
We're obviously not just talking soldiers, we're talking Canadians in general here, all hypothetical of course. A mass could be launched and really who would expect little Canada to invade the US? And its not just taking over the US.. If it was successful Canada would be under some kind of a new government.

We started this thread as a fun place to discuss hypothetical (of course *cough*) invasion of the states. ;)

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
The troops are at the border.. we'll ride our elk and deer to victory over the U.S's tanks and helicopters. And while you're at it you can pay your dad 50 bucks to assasinate the president. You guys are f*** ups go get jobs

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
*sigh* some people just dont read the word hypothetical, do you want me to look it up in a dictionary for you and post the entire meaning, since you seem to have no clue what it means anyways.

At least we're not hidding behind our little "Anonymous" postings ;)

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
I think this could be possible if we had very important allies and had a military building strategy over 5-10 years. However, it would have to be after the american public knew the truth about their government and probably when america is out fighting another one of it's wars again.

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Anonymous said:
I think this could be possible if we had very important allies and had a military building strategy over 5-10 years. However, it would have to be after the american public knew the truth about their government and probably when america is out fighting another one of it's wars again.

You mean there are times when they ARENT at war with people? hehe.. I honestly cant see this ever happening (us invaiding the USA), but it makes for some sure serious discussion lol.

JidoSpod

Nominee Member
Aug 26, 2002
Shmad said:
Anonymous said:

You mean there are times when they ARENT at war with people? hehe.. I honestly cant see this ever happening (us invaiding the USA), but it makes for some sure serious discussion lol.

Yeah they take that 1 day a year break from wars :)

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Air Raid

Heh,

If we're gonna do this can I fly one the first air raid missions?? We should really start with an attack that will demoralize those rotten bastards down thar..... I wanna fly the plane that drops the T-shirts on New York that say "I love Afghanistan" ... hehe... then to work up a few allies we run a covert op over afghanistan dropping I love NY shirts which should get binni and jets all riled up for another kamikazi attack...... come to think of it this brings up interesting possibilities for a Japanese alliance. Not only will those goofy shits down south not suspect a sneak attack from us quiet folk in the little round ice houses but I figure they'll never bet on a second sneak attack from Sony central. And if the Japanese are on side for something of this magnitude I'm sure that they'll be able to drop their differences with the Kimchi Tycoons and we can get the Koreans on side as well. After the South Koreans and the North Koreans see the value in co-opping on this issue the North Koreans will use their clout with the Chinese and we'll be unstoppable and when the those silly flag wavers down south have had their precious white house reduced to smouldering rubble we can force the American population (what's left of it) to work in Nike shoe factories that we'll set up in Flint Michigan and supply basketball shoes to the world... and we can pay them a handful of Saskatchewan grain and a couple of PEI potatoes per month for their effort and we'll call ourselves benevolent dictators and the whole world will know that we produce the best beaver pelt this side of........... the planet.

Anderman

Aug 31, 2002
Some of you people are stupid. Think of this. Canada has thirty million poeple inside her borders. How many millions does the USA have? Last figure I heard was somewhere above a hundred million. They out number us in civilians alone. As for a sneak attack, well, last nation to try that wound up the center of the first and hopefully last nuclear attack. Nice try Japan!! Didn't work! And at least the Japanease were ready for a war!! Canadas Air force is being slowly retired!!! Our Navy is outclassed by the US Coast Gaurd for gods sakes!! And some of you fools want to try a sneak attack??!! Are you fucking crazy??!! We wioll be annialated!! Smashed face first into the dirt!! The Rock will personally come up here and piledrive every fucking one of us!!! We don't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever defeating the USA without massive external support!! Support that would come only if the USA was the aggressor!! As for Russian troops to back us up, never!! Weapons, yes, at market prices. Troops, never!! Some of you idiots are just brain dead!!!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Man, read previous posts and the description of this forum... Its pretty much a joke... Its all hypothetical and some of us find it fun to chat about what would happen in the case.

We're not brain dead!

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Anderman said:
Some of you people are stupid. Think of this. Canada has thirty million poeple inside her borders. How many millions does the USA have? Last figure I heard was somewhere above a hundred million. They out number us in civilians alone. As for a sneak attack, well, last nation to try that wound up the center of the first and hopefully last nuclear attack. Nice try Japan!! Didn't work! And at least the Japanease were ready for a war!! Canadas Air force is being slowly retired!!! Our Navy is outclassed by the US Coast Gaurd for gods sakes!! And some of you fools want to try a sneak attack??!! Are you fucking crazy??!! We wioll be annialated!! Smashed face first into the dirt!! The Rock will personally come up here and piledrive every fucking one of us!!! We don't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever defeating the USA without massive external support!! Support that would come only if the USA was the aggressor!! As for Russian troops to back us up, never!! Weapons, yes, at market prices. Troops, never!! Some of you idiots are just brain dead!!!

Your right, it could never be pulled off, but I still must correct some of your post.

First: the US has over 250 million citizens.

Second: the Japenese attack was not a sneak attack, there is too much evidence that the American government knew it was coming. Just like sept 11. They needed a reason to rally the masses for war.

Third:The Rock used to play for the Calgary Stampeders, he likes Canadians.

Fourth:America is using nuclear tipped weapons in Afghanistan and Iraq right now. Sure the boom isnt as big, but the toxic pollution is just as real.

JidoSpod

Nominee Member
Aug 26, 2002
Cant we just all get along? Ahh sorry I forgot, americans make our attempts futile!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
ofcourse it will never work! the whole canadian population as soldiers wouldnt even make a dent in the american defence. stop taking us seriously

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
hey everyone, i think its a great idea also to invade America. Whne i join the army, and if some how we do invade, i will quikly join into that fight. After all, there army is full of drop outs, its ahrd to get into the Canadian army, i know someone going into University, so that they could get a good lead in the army when thye join full time. But i do have something to say, nomatter as much as we want to invade the U.S. Its not up to us, its up to the goverment, and i don't think thye will wanna invade, but the tittle would be good. Canada has never declair war on any country, and if our first declair was on the U.S. make us sound very very brave

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Thanks for the corrections. Nuclear tipped weapons in Afghanistan? Dude, what are you on? I would be able to see the mushroom clouds all over the tv. Not to mention from my house. Besides, using nucs against terrorists is like swatting flies with a F-18. It'll work, but its really really really wasteful.

alexs

Oct 24, 2002
Ohio
You already did invade. In a scheme worthy of Dr. Evil, you repeatedly sent massive sheets of ice across the border. Now there are Canadian boulders everywhere, and mounds of moraine. Yeah, you Canadians come across as all mellow but I know you don't clean up after your glaciers. :roll: