$10 a Day Child Care


JLM
No Party Affiliation
#1
Who is going to pay for it? The ones who use it or the rest of us? Just wondering how many of us still agree with the old tried and true system of user pays!
 
TenPenny
#2
If you believe in the idea of 'user pays', I assume you don't drive, don't go to the doctor, and have never used the school system.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

If you believe in the idea of 'user pays', I assume you don't drive, don't go to the doctor, and have never used the school system.

Many countries do policing on the "user pays" system, sometimes known as "bribery" and "extortion." That appears to be JLM's desired system.
 
Twila
#4
if the children had absolutely no impact on society then it would seem reasonable that the parents should foot the bill entirely and do the research and if they can't find reasonably affordable and safe daycare too bad.

However, since the children being raised, cared for, and educated will have a direct effect on my life, my childs life and my grandkids life then I am happy to have my taxes going to safe affordable child care.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

If you believe in the idea of 'user pays', I assume you don't drive, don't go to the doctor, and have never used the school system.


You assumptions would be wrong I pay gasoline tax, insurance and maintenance on my vehicles, I pay $150 for medical insurance premiums, I pay close to a grand a year in school taxes. You're a little slow on the uptake this morning T.P. (but I suppose that's about what your opinions are worth.......................................one dime)

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Many countries do policing on the "user pays" system, sometimes known as "bribery" and "extortion." That appears to be JLM's desired system.


You seem to be as f**king stupid as T.P. I was talking about operating costs NOT bribery and extortion. "It's better to remain silent and appear a fool than.............................................. ........................"
 
Tecumsehsbones
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

You assumptions would be wrong I pay gasoline tax, insurance and maintenance on my vehicles, I pay $150 for medical insurance premiums, I pay close to a grand a year in school taxes. You're a little slow on the uptake this morning T.P. (but I suppose that's about what your opinions are worth.......................................one dime)




You seem to be as f**king stupid as T.P. I was talking about operating costs NOT bribery and extortion. "It's better to remain silent and appear a fool than.............................................. ........................"

And yet "operating costs" does not appear in your post.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

And yet "operating costs" does not appear in your post.


Mea Culpa for assuming that one of the main costs of any program might include operating costs.
 
petros
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Who is going to pay for it?

You and me.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Mea Culpa for assuming that one of the main costs of any program might include operating costs.

It's OK. We know you struggle with communicating.

Among other things.
 
petros
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Mea Culpa for assuming that one of the main costs of any program might include operating costs.

Operating cost would be a SUBSIDY to the private operators and that cost will double out of small business greed.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

It's OK. We know you struggle with communicating.

Among other things.


I struggle with communication, you struggle with comprehension, that makes us about even.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

You and me.


That's the way I have it pegged, Pete, but I guess there's those who like to argue.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post





That's the way I have it pegged, Pete, but I guess there's those who like to argue.

Not at all. I have no problem whatsoever with you and petros paying for other folks' child care.
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Not at all. I have no problem whatsoever with you and petros paying for other folks' child care.


Didn't think so!
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Who is going to pay for it? The ones who use it or the rest of us? Just wondering how many of us still agree with the old tried and true system of user pays!

Lets just throw kids right under a bus. Dumb fuking kids don't deserve to live anyways.
 
taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Operating cost would be a SUBSIDY to the private operators and that cost will double out of small business greed.

Still far less expensive than the unionized government employees running babysitting programs that the dippers proposed last time.I could be persuaded to finance other people's brat care under certain conditions. One would be an income level cut off. Another would be both parents must be working in order to qualify.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#16
I have no doubt our society is completely fuked anyway at this point. Why even bother with having kids at all.

And for those who do have kids, Let's save them the disappointment and help by throwing their kids right into a wood chipper.

Enjoy the decline
 
Twila
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

That's the way I have it pegged, Pete, but I guess there's those who like to argue.

pay for it now, or pay more for it later.

Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post


And for those who do have kids, Let's save them the disappointment and help by throwing their kids right into a wood chipper.

Enjoy the decline

shall we start with yours?
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Lets just throw kids right under a bus. Dumb fuking kids don't deserve to live anyways.


I think you are slightly off topic there, Son!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Lets just throw kids right under a bus. Dumb fuking kids don't deserve to live anyways.

Sounds good to me.
 
Corduroy
#20
The user pays system doesn't seem to be working very well in BC.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Lets just throw kids right under a bus. Dumb fuking kids don't deserve to live anyways.

Ya.... In reading your bait, it's easy to see how dumb kids turn out - whether they're fuking or not
 
petros
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

Not at all. I have no problem whatsoever with you and petros paying for other folks' child care.

I won't be because dippers are too lazy to vote.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

I won't be because dippers are too lazy to vote.

Explain "dipper" MPs, MPPs and Premiers...
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

The user pays system doesn't seem to be working very well in BC.


Well, he's in the driver's seat to ensure no one is screwing him!

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Explain "dipper" MPs, MPPs and Premiers...


Dipper = N.D.P. supporter.
 
Corduroy
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Well, he's in the driver's seat to ensure no one is screwing him!

Do you even know what you're talking about?
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Ya.... In reading your bait, it's easy to see how dumb kids turn out - whether they're fuking or not

We threw kids under the bus a long time ago in this country. The whole system is based on our kids paying for our expenses.
 
personal touch
Bloc Québécois
#27
Now we are going in the right direction,finally!
 
JLM
No Party Affiliation
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by CorduroyView Post

Do you even know what you're talking about?


I certainly thought so, but perhaps you could fill me in on what you don't understand. I really thought it is quite straight forward!
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I certainly thought so, but perhaps you could fill me in on what you don't understand. I really thought it is quite straight forward!

Here is my question. If the whole system is based on our kids paying off all the services we are enjoying today. Don't you think its only fare to kids that we support every possible way of stimulating population growth that it be birth rates or immigration?

Because dealing with the debt we are going to leave them will be much easier to pay if they are 5 times more kids paying it.

Or should we just say. Fuk them and throw them under the bus? Why should we care how hard it is for them to pay for our debt?

Because if we only birth half of the anticipated population needed to pay the debt we are producing because no one can afford the cost of having kids. We both know the few kids we have are totally fuked.

May as well throw them in the wood chipper now. It will be more human to do so then to let them be stuck living in endless financial slavery. One their parents enjoyed on the backs of to few kids promised to repay
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#30
Set them free! Free-range kids!
 

Similar Threads

11
0
Child Care Program Wanted
by FiveParadox | Mar 21st, 2006
7
no new posts