Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

French Patriot
+2
Do you, a free person, see Muslim females as slaves?

In the more right wing of Islam, females are what I would call slaves. I am prompted to think in that term because if I were a Muslim man living under Sharia, I can buy myself a few child brides. There is also little stopping me from doing the same, --- where Muslims live under Sharia law, --- in new adopted countries in the free world. Slavery returns to the West.

Fraternité, if I may remind the English speakers, means a fiduciary relationship to all other people. Slave is appropriate here. Fraternité and honesty also forces that I must look at Muslim females as slaves.

Do I, as a free man, have any responsibility to free these Muslim women, who inadvertently help propagate slavery by their lack of revolt against it?

The West also helps propagate slavery by allowing it into the West.

---

If I, as a free man hold a responsibility, as a free person, do you?

How much tolerance should tolerant nations give to a huge slave trading religion and government system?

Regards
DL

Danbones
Free Thinker
+2
the worst slave bars are the ones people can't see because they think they are free

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+1
The sentiment seems to be , as long as these barbarians stay out of my country I don't care what they do. Out of sight out of mind. There are a small minority that would help but mostly it's lip service. Kinda like you DL.

Remington1
Any person hidden under a full heavy dark cloth from top of the head to toe, firstly must appreciate winter months, and I would think they must be hidden under the cloth by someone who has full authority over that person's right as a person. Women living as free people cannot see these women as equal. I would imagine many women probably feel sympathy for them, but nevertheless, it takes the feminist movement back a few centuries.

gerryh
+2
one nice thing, his video's don't work.

Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
I don't know. I'll ask her.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

one nice thing, his video's don't work.

I hope nobody teaches him or self same how to post them and as for those in this forum who kept posting https, they wouldn't be able to learn anyway.....lol

davesmom
+3
I consider all Muslims slaves - Slaves to the Quran and a delusional old man who has been dead for centuries.
Those who call themselves Muslim but claim not to actively engage in the religious process would be well off to stop calling themselves Muslim; if what they claim as indifference is true.
Just so, there are a lot who continue to call themselves Catholics although they are non-practising. So why continue to call yourself something you are not? Is a label that important?
I was raised a Presbyterian but left the church many years ago and now, if called on to name my 'religion' I would simply say, 'independent Believer'. I think organized religions are soul-stiflers. They demand that you adopt specific beliefs without question.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
What I see really doesn't matter. Do they see themselves as slaves?

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

Wot? No Space Burhka?

Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
if it produces more children, then naturally women, over time will evolve to be slaves to men.

The grand design of the universe is easy to see.

gerryh
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

if it produces more children, then naturally women, over time will evolve to be slaves to men.

MHz
+1
Being able to see that clearly is a sign that it is going to fail at some point. The blacks in the southern US escaped 'slavery' to become the residents of a 'Company Town'. In reality what did they escape? A title in name only, one is as much of a slave as the other ever was.

The men and women that died or were injured in some way in WWII were also slaves in they were fighting for the 'wants and needs' of somebody else rather than change being made for the sake of something needing a change to reflect a different view being a better view. Politically speaking if the people with a SIN number also voted via referendum via electronic means that are readily available today would make the employment of people at the rate of today would be more suited to the time of the 'pony express' than today when nothing is hidden, . . . instantly.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Being able to see that clearly is a sign that it is going to fail at some point. The blacks in the southern US escaped 'slavery' to become the residents of a 'Company Town'. In reality what did they escape? A title in name only, one is as much of a slave as the other ever was.

The men and women that died or were injured in some way in WWII were also slaves in they were fighting for the 'wants and needs' of somebody else rather than change being made for the sake of something needing a change to reflect a different view being a better view. Politically speaking if the people with a SIN number also voted via referendum via electronic means that are readily available today would make the employment of people at the rate of today would be more suited to the time of the 'pony express' than today when nothing is hidden, . . . instantly.

Your SIN number is the Mark of the Beast. We are all slaves to debt.
And, whether it is Bible, the Torah or the Koran, believers are slaves to the written word and the war god of Abraham.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

Yeah roll your eyes you're so much more intelligent than everyone else Pud.

taxslave
No Party Affiliation
+1
trudOWE claims to be a feminist and he has no problem with Sharia law.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
+4
#17  Top Rated Post
All three of the Abrahamic religions treated women like shyt. Many of the eastern religions did too. The problem is religion.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

And, whether it is Bible, the Torah or the Koran, believers are slaves to the written word and the war god of Abraham.

lol
PIN number is

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by AngstromView Post

Even if it is only for an instant.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I stand corrected. . . . . the Mark is a Business Permit Number. We are valued the same way cattle are, just like any other commodity on the Market.

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

The sentiment seems to be , as long as these barbarians stay out of my country I don't care what they do. Out of sight out of mind. There are a small minority that would help but mostly it's lip service. Kinda like you DL.

That likely beats anything you have done but thanks for showing us all your vile character.

Regards
DL

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by French PatriotView Post

That likely beats anything you have done but thanks for showing us all your vile character.

Regards
DL

Don't mention it dummy . Any more stupid questions?

French Patriot
Quote: Originally Posted by Remington1View Post

Any person hidden under a full heavy dark cloth from top of the head to toe, firstly must appreciate winter months, and I would think they must be hidden under the cloth by someone who has full authority over that person's right as a person. Women living as free people cannot see these women as equal. I would imagine many women probably feel sympathy for them, but nevertheless, it takes the feminist movement back a few centuries.

I agree.

Strange that our forefathers had the moral fortitude to fight slavery but we do not.

Hell, most do not want to even admit that Muslim women are slaves even when the price tag is known.

Oh well.

Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by Bar SinisterView Post

You do a disservice to slave by not acknowledging that they are slaves.

Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by davesmomView Post

I consider all Muslims slaves - Slaves to the Quran and a delusional old man who has been dead for centuries.
Those who call themselves Muslim but claim not to actively engage in the religious process would be well off to stop calling themselves Muslim; if what they claim as indifference is true.
Just so, there are a lot who continue to call themselves Catholics although they are non-practising. So why continue to call yourself something you are not? Is a label that important?
I was raised a Presbyterian but left the church many years ago and now, if called on to name my 'religion' I would simply say, 'independent Believer'. I think organized religions are soul-stiflers. They demand that you adopt specific beliefs without question.

Well put and accurate.

It is true that all Muslims have a slave mentality. What I do not like is that the male Muslims have beaten their females into an even deeper submission and level of slavery than their own pathetic level.

Regards
DL

Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

What I see really doesn't matter. Do they see themselves as slaves?

Some do and some do not but the fact that you think your opinion does not matter says more of your mental position than anything else.

Seek a cure. You and your opinion are not as useless as you think.

Regards
DL

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
This is all common knowledge DL. Got anything new to post ?

Remington1
+2
I wonder how men would react to see male Muslims made (or choose) to wear huge potato sacks, tighten tightly on the top of the head, with 2 holes treaded to see and made to walk 10 cm behind their wives, aunts, grandmothers, or sisters?

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by French PatriotView Post

Some do and some do not but the fact that you think your opinion does not matter says more of your mental position than anything else.

Seek a cure. You and your opinion are not as useless as you think.

Regards
DL

Seems to me you are interpreting my estimation of the worth of my opinion. To my mind, they are slaves. They are of a culture I do not understand. That doesn't necessarily make what is right for me right for anyone else. Cure? perhaps a stare session into your own mirror may be a useful cure for you. Apologies (not really) to you for not answering in the way you deem I should

Tecumsehsbones
I see 'em as slaves if they're slaves, and not if they're not.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

I see 'em as slaves if they're slaves, and not if they're not.

You mean it wasn't a secret?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by LudlowView Post

You mean it wasn't a secret?

Some folk love screaming "Slavery!" so much, they forget (if they ever knew) what the word means.

I call 'em "outrage junkies." Lot of 'em on the internet.

Danbones
Free Thinker
slaves to neuro linguistic programming and nazi " the pay master" george Soros

Remington1
"I freed thousands. I could've freed a thousand a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves" Harriet Tubman. Slavery can be liken to an abusive relationship whereas the abused stays because he/she truly believe they cannot find a better situation.

no new posts