PM's jet for vacation emitted as much CO2 as Canadian per year

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
PM's use of jet for family vacation emitted as much CO2 as average Canadian per year

The use of a military jet for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s two-week family vacation on the Aga Khan’s private island pumped about as much carbon dioxide into the atmosphere as the average emitted per capita in Canada each year.
Trudeau’s use of the Challenger to fly his family and a nanny from Ottawa to Nassau, Bahamas over the New Year holiday and back consumed about 9,100 litres of jet fuel, according to the Department of National Defence.
Christopher Surgenor, who runs the environmental aviation website GreenAir, calculated that the trip would have therefore created about 23.3 tonnes of CO2 .
PM's use of jet for family vacation emitted as much CO2 as average Canadian per year | CTV News

geez the US gets TRUMP!!! and we get al gore in DRAG
hi MF! how ya doin?

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
I still say we should tax Elizabeth May. Aren't farting cows the leading cause of global warming?

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yeah, every time you eat a nice big Juicy T-bone you are saving the world
awesome eh?!!

(side note: hey man got my eye on a squire m80 guitbox - $99 cad at the local buy and sell...
think Ill make me up a cowboy song after lunch and see how she plays)

gonna buy me up some ranch land
but I ain't gonna use no plow
gonna get all them aminals [sic]
to vote me up a cow

i like the sound of that little triangle they ding to announce the BBQ is ready down on the ranch

Last edited: