Liberal MPs collecting contact data on Canadians who want to attend Trudeau events

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Canadians who want to attend events on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s so-called “church basements” tour this week are being asked to submit their names, phone numbers and email addresses through Liberal MPs’ pages on the party website.

Three Ontario MPs that are hosting events in their ridings with Trudeau this week are directing potential guests to event listings on their personalized pages on Liberal.ca that allows them to RSVP by filling in a form with their contact details.

The Prime Minister’s Office denies the party is harvesting this potentially valuable voter-contact data from the event registrations, saying the information is submitted through webpages controlled by the individual MPs, not the party.

“No information collected by the MP site, including event registrations, is shared with the Liberal Party of Canada,” said PMO press secretary Andrée-Lyne Halle.

mo

Liberal MPs collecting contact data on Canadians who want to attend Trudeau events | CTV News

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I was going to start a thread for this tour and it was to be titled 'What will your sign say'? because we will be protesting at these events, just trying to figure out which subject is most important........

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Canadians who want to attend events on Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s so-called “church basements” tour this week are being asked to submit their names, phone numbers and email addresses through Liberal MPs’ pages on the party website.

Three Ontario MPs that are hosting events in their ridings with Trudeau this week are directing potential guests to event listings on their personalized pages on Liberal.ca that allows them to RSVP by filling in a form with their contact details.

The Prime Minister’s Office denies the party is harvesting this potentially valuable voter-contact data from the event registrations, saying the information is submitted through webpages controlled by the individual MPs, not the party.

“No information collected by the MP site, including event registrations, is shared with the Liberal Party of Canada,” said PMO press secretary Andrée-Lyne Halle.

mo

Liberal MPs collecting contact data on Canadians who want to attend Trudeau events | CTV News

His security likely doesn't want people who suggest he needs a bullet to the head getting close enough to do so.

But let's follow his tour. First stop, Kingston......

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada...-rich-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-says.html

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
His security likely doesn't want people who suggest he needs a bullet to the head getting close enough to do so.

no, but let's look in on these arseholes shall we:

Glen A. ‏@Glen_Allan_

Dreamily looking at yourself one last time before you have to talk to the common folk at some place called A&W

what a giant fukkin' tool this cuck is.

Globalnews.ca Verified account ‏@globalnews

WATCH: Sobbing woman confronts Prime Minister @JustinTrudeau over the cost of her hydro bill #cdnpoli

https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/819939808369725440

Juthtin's Timbit Tour starts, much like we expected:

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Seems 'the media' wants to distract us from the issues affecting most Canadians with this Aga Khan story. They all meet with these kind of people but we don't always know about it.

And the CBC is tied with the rebler as being worst so far as they can't seem to let it go and focus on what's hurting Canadian such as neoliberal Free Trades, precarious jobs, Indigenous issues, Privatization of infrastructure etcetera..

http://behindthenumbers.ca/2017/01/10/trump-trudeau-gunning-massively-privatize-infrastructure-going-cost/

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
How are they going to harass them if they do not have their contact data?

I have sent a couple of emails to the PMO and then received several "Liberal" requests for donations etc., Needless to say, I had to
block them out. Not being a Liberal supporter, I was ticked because I send emails either offering my opinion on something or giving the PM Sh*%t - I didn't want Liberal propaganda so they're lying if they say they don't use the information because they do and I didn't even email the Liberal Party - I emailed the PMO!!

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I have sent a couple of emails to the PMO and then received several "Liberal" requests for donations etc., Needless to say, I had to
block them out. Not being a Liberal supporter, I was ticked because I send emails either offering my opinion on something or giving the PM Sh*%t - I didn't want Liberal propaganda so they're lying if they say they don't use the information because they do and I didn't even email the Liberal Party - I emailed the PMO!!
I have never set an email to the Green Party but I doubt they would be different. I have sent one (at least) to the other 3 and the all send requests for donations, especially in December....

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario

Of course they're lying! That's their only talent.

I have never set an email to the Green Party but I doubt they would be different. I have sent one (at least) to the other 3 and the all send requests for donations, especially in December....

When I get a request for a donation from a political party I tell them when they get the country in a position where I have a few bucks left over at the end of the month, THEN I might give them a donation. Until then enjoy the hard times like the rest of us.

I wouldn't walk across the road to meet with Trudeau. It's bad enough looking at his simpering, phoney pictures. Looking at him in person, I might lose control and smack him a couple upside the head.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
When I get a request for a donation from a political party I tell them when they get the country in a position where I have a few bucks left over at the end of the month, THEN I might give them a donation. Until then enjoy the hard times like the rest of us.

interesting, you think it's a politician's job to guarantee you an income?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Can I be the unemployed guy from AB this time. The last one sucked. Then we can move onto the torture going on at the Baffin Correctional Center.

Locutus;2397264[URL="https://twitter.com/globalnews" said:
[/URL]
WATCH: Sobbing woman confronts Prime Minister @JustinTrudeau over the cost of her hydro bill #cdnpoli
Want to bet she does buckets of tears over a lot of different issues each week?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I usually throw darts at people, truth darts if you will. I always saw it as me laughing and them crying (the blues). You have to admit she must have been pretty close to the breaking point if this put her over the edge.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Once someone lined my driveway with Conservative banners,I constantly receive emails from the Conservatives and phone calls,
I am not even a member, or an Alberta Conservative,what I am saying is don't feel bad it happens to the best of us

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
Apparently the Trudeau Libs aren't interested in everyone for a donation...

As Prime Minister Justin Trudeau continues his cross country tour his office is silent on whether he will travel to any First Nation, Metis or Inuit communities during what some are calling his “handshake-selfie tour.

Emails to the prime minister’s office asking about potential stops in Indigenous communities were not returned.

Trudeau got back to doing what he does best Thursday, polishing his people skills during a number of campaign-style road shows aimed at countering Conservative and NDP efforts to portray the prime minister as a silver-spoon elitist.

The prime minister has looked at ease in rolled up shirtsleeves as he fielded an endless array of questions, some tough and pointed, others less so, during town hall meetings with locals and faced a couple of questions about safe drinking water in First Nation communities, pipelines, and clean air.

Isadore Day, the regional chief of the Assembly of First Nations for Ontario said if Trudeau has plans to visit First Nation communities, he hasn’t been told.

“There hasn’t been any outreach yet, we haven’t heard anything, ” Day told APTN. “I think it’s important that he does (visit a community), we’re part of the national dialogue, we’ve had enough tragedy. This is a good time … and why wouldn’t it be a priority?”

During the news conference following the Kingston town hall, the prime minister insisted the government is working to make life better for Aboriginal people, including issues of mental health, which were punctuated this week by the suicides of two 12-year-old girls in the Wapekeka First Nation in Northwestern Ontario.

In the London town hall, Chief Randall Phillips of the Oneida on the Thames reiterated a message that he delivered to Trudeau’s Indigenous Affairs Minister Carolyn Bennett at the AFN’s winter assembly. There he told Bennett that the new message of a nation to nation relationship being delivered by the Liberal government is not filtering down to the bureaucrats who are supposed to deliver the programs.

Phillips told Trudeau that the money promised in the budget is not making it to First Nation communities.

That is a complaint being heard across the country – and Bobby Cameron, regional chief of the Assembly of First Nations in Saskatchewan is anxiously waiting for an answer as to why.

Prime Minister's office silent on whether Justin Trudeau tour will pass through any Indigenous communities - APTN NewsAPTN News