Canadian Imam prays to Allah to increase wildfires' flames, burn Israel

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Those Moderate Muslims!

By Kate on November 25, 2016 10:24 AM | 15 Comments

Fanned by strong winds and high temperatures, dozens of wildfires spread during the last few days across Israel threatening homes in communities in the northern areas and Jerusalem. More than 50,000 residents of the northern coastal were ordered by authorities to evacuate their homes.

According to media reports, four Palestinians have been arrested in connection with a fire near Jerusalem. Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called the wildfire planned attacks and terror inspired by Palestinian incitement on social media. Israel’s police said that arson was suspected in many cases.

Mazin AbdulAdhim, a prominent Imam of Iraqi descent in London, Ontario who is affiliated with the radical Islamic global movement of Hizb ut-Tahrir, gleefully applaudes the suspected arson attacks and prays to Allah to “cause the winds to increase and the fires to spread far and wide, and burn their [Israelis] illegitimate properties and all their beloved belongings to ashes.”
In a Facebook post, Mazin AbdulAdhim wrote the following:
Aside from the interesting coincidence that all these fires spread wildly due to “unusually strong winds” just as they are trying to ban the Athan [call to prayer] across the lands they occupy, what’s even more interesting is how this event further exposes their severe weakness and near-total dependency on foreign help, as they beg for foreign assistance and aid to save them.

They don’t control the world. They can barely even control the tiny sliver of land that was given to them for free by the British after WW1.

Without the puppet tyrants protecting their spineless backs, and without annual welfare checks from their sugar daddy in the US, they wouldn’t last a week.

May Allah (swt) cause the winds to increase and the fires to spread far and wide, and burn their illegitimate properties and all their beloved belongings to ashes, and take from them what they took from the people of the pure land of Al-Aqsa and its surrounding area.”
In a previous Facebook post, Mazin AbdulAdhim, praised the young Jordanian preacher who called on the Muslim nation to launch jihad to liberate Palestine and prayed to Allah to annihilate the Jews the “enemies of humanity.”

mo

Canadian Imam prays to Allah to increase wildfires’ flames, burn Israel – CIJNews English

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
Nice to hear that Canada has so many tolerant, love thy neighbour people. I guess that's the benefits of being a 'melting pot' society. One never knows what kind of cr@p has liquified next to you.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I guess this fellow wants his 15 minutes of fame. He better watch his mouth. There are people around that would gladly toss him a bullet.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I would guess that he feels safe, speaking from London, ON. Zealots do not engage their brains before opening their mouths though. I believe that he is typical in that respect.

I wonder if he will die an old man.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Nice to hear that Canada has so many tolerant, love thy neighbour people. I guess that's the benefits of being a 'melting pot' society. One never knows what kind of cr@p has liquified next to you.
To tell the truth, I'd prefer the "melting pot" thing to the blatant multiculturalism we have now. I respect the colours and traditions and languages ... but a lot of times, someone else doesn't. The Broadview riots aren't something that's erased - even after all these years

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
To tell the truth, I'd prefer the "melting pot" thing to the blatant multiculturalism we have now. I respect the colours and traditions and languages ... but a lot of times, someone else doesn't. The Broadview riots aren't something that's erased - even after all these years
Never heard of the Broadview Riots. I'll need to check this one.