The saltiest Canadians protest Trump

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Yelling at buildings.

The building always wins.

I read that Gregor Robertson wants to remove Trump's name from his building..........this from the man who thought it was a brilliant idea if everyone got rid of their lawns and planted wheat...........in a city that almost routinely sees water shortages.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Who's he? Trump? I don't think he is as much as he just plays to the xenophobia of those with lesser intellect

Mao Zedong fanned the flames of the cultural revolution until, oops, he lost control of it and it took on a life of its own.

Xenophobia is not a wise weapon for a politician to wield for petty political gain. Have politicians do that a few elections in a row and eventually the voters will choose one who believes in the cause.

It's a slippery slope.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
MSM..........the great enablers........wonder how many of these witless fools would be out there were not the media slavering to cover every single moment. Turn the damn cameras off and many of them would simply fade into the mist.
Yup all those young ladies with the big bright smiles , beaming away at the cameras so assured of their smug superiority .

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Mao Zedong fanned the flames of the cultural revolution until, oops, he lost control of it and it took on a life of its own.

Xenophobia is not a wise weapon for a politician to wield for petty political gain. Have politicians do that a few elections in a row and eventually the voters will choose one who believes in the cause.

It's a slippery slope.

Had lunch today after Remembrance Day services with an older couple from Holland. The guy spoke of Europe in the 30's. He said "Everytime I hear Trump speak, I can't help but think uh-oh." She said, "it didn't start with gas chambers".

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Had lunch today after Remembrance Day services with an older couple from Holland. The guy spoke of Europe in the 30's. He said "Everytime I hear Trump speak, I can't help but think uh-oh." She said, "it didn't start with gas chambers".

I hopened yout laughed at her for once again proving Godwin's law.