Genders, Rights and Freedom of Speech

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
The world needs more common-sensed Canada.

Gotta love Canada. You should thank us.

Dr. Peterson, a psychologist at U of Toronto, goes against a mandate of using the multiple transgender pro-nouns because they are ridiculous. This is an erosion of our democracy.

View this prof against 2 politicized radical leftists (i.e. two gays in academia and university), but in the language of Canadiana... i.e. calm.

Here's him being attacked by SJWs.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
I know he went to a segregated mosque which contradicts him identifying as a feminist but did he actually say that?

He can't be that stupid...

Okay, read your first statement, (prior to the question you also posed as part of the sentence), three times. What kind of fellow do you think he is?

Did he actually say that, I don't know, but if he did, your last statement must just be sort of rhetorical.

Suddenly Locutus loves the ivory tower.

Not all profs drink the Kool Aid, some actually have minds of their own, but they be damned if they speak it publicly.

bobnoorduyn

Council Member
Nov 26, 2008
Mountain Veiw County
I think he is only human like most of us, but the two points I rambled in my last post kinda tells me he is one confused individual...

We're all human, but he's a statesman, he's the face of our nation, and yeah, he's confused. Good thing he's not got any access to launch codes, hopefully all he can be is embarrassing to the rest of us.

The only ones drinking the koolaid are Breitbart fanboys.

And the leftards.