Conditioned behaviour

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
The other day our neighbors had a significant theft of fuel,when asked about if reported to the RCMP ,the responses was "they are not interested and cannot do anything ",when asked if an official report was taken the person could not contest if action was taken to collect information,no paper trails to be given

Strange but true we had the incidence happen to us,brazen act of helping oneself right under our noses,sophisticated my partner never reported it stating our neighbors was going to report it on our behalf???!!!!!!?????????,in rural Alberta one can not even count on our RCMP to collect information or even pretend to be concerned,rural crime watch ,what a joke,
Living in Rural Alberta or Saskatchewan one may not even receive a response to crimes in action,I think I need to contact that lawyer in Saskatchewan and tell him to use this design as education and defense
Not sure if the RCMP even received our information,been waiting to see if they are even going to phone us for significant details like land location,this I know is my romantic Liberal thinking,
Security systems,big dogs,great lighting,and guns are the only answer for rural Alberta,times are changing

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
I had my house broken into a few years back and the cop who came to fingerprint the place said that the way the legal system is set up if they have no way of proving that a person in question was on the property, or catch them in possession of any of the stolen property then there is not a whole lot they can do. I'm guessing something they might be interested in in your case would be tire tracks or video surveillance footage, or an eye witness.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
"Our", what you got a mouse in your pocket?
If it makes you feel better,yes I have a mouse in my pocket,,thanks for the laugh.
I love my community

The benifit of collection of information is a good topic of conversation

In all my romantic Liberal thinking I thought law enforcement would find our theft information important ,silly me

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I was able to detail that sometimes information collection can be by design and only benificial to a select few,
When you realize information can be collected by design of generating response with end results to discredit and devalue the character,it's too late to rewrite history,
Who what and why the information is collected is the first place to examine
,this will give the auditor of information a great starting point in defining information collection.
Information collection is not what it seems

I think you mean A plus!Bravo!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Security systems,big dogs,great lighting,and guns are the only answer for rural Alberta,times are changing
The cure is to leave the machines nearly empty in the evening and then fuel them up in the morning. The 'game cameras' were stolen, i suggested a wireless one and leave the laptop locked up in one of the machines.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not sure if the RCMP even received our information,been waiting to see if they are even going to phone us for significant details like land location,this I know is my romantic Liberal thinking,
They have always been the answer.

Weren't you one of the ones who slung sh-t about the farmer who shot a thieving Injun?

Why on earth would you store fuel at the farm?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The other day our neighbors had a significant theft of fuel,when asked about if reported to the RCMP ,the responses was "they are not interested and cannot do anything ",when asked if an official report was taken the person could not contest if action was taken to collect information,no paper trails to be given

Strange but true we had the incidence happen to us,brazen act of helping oneself right under our noses,sophisticated my partner never reported it stating our neighbors was going to report it on our behalf???!!!!!!?????????,in rural Alberta one can not even count on our RCMP to collect information or even pretend to be concerned,rural crime watch ,what a joke,
Living in Rural Alberta or Saskatchewan one may not even receive a response to crimes in action,I think I need to contact that lawyer in Saskatchewan and tell him to use this design as education and defense

You are the frontier of Canada still. Rural Alberta is a vast chunk of realestate to police, don't you have lots of guns.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
They have always been the answer.

Weren't you one of the ones who slung sh-t about the farmer who shot a thieving Injun?

Why on earth would you store fuel at the farm?

The old family estate had fuel tank all the farms arround did thieves were common, old farmer I used to work for told me he watched a guy fill his Maverik up with diesel. Tanks should be hidden from the road and booby trapped.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The old family estate had fuel tank all the farms arround did thieves were common, old farmer I used to work for told me he watched a guy fill his Maverik up with diesel. Tanks should be hidden from the road and booby trapped.

Don't lock the nozzle when all it takes the remove the hose is a flat head screwdriver.

Phone CO-OP, they deliver whether 100L for the truck or 1000L for the tractor.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Don't lock the nozzle when all it takes the remove the hose is a flat head screwdriver.

Phone CO-OP, they deliver whether 100L for the truck or 1000L for the tractor.

It's a one man operation petrofied.
I don't knead no fukkin oil.Wood heat is the very best ,it's why trees we'er invented.

Wood and steam, this ploanet will be mine,. sooner than you

The diesel tank is always higher than the gasoline tank. Easy to differentiate.

Same hight were I am, havta taste it every time

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Lack of response is why so many crimes never get reported. It's a snowball effect starting with the courts that give light sentencing or letting criminals walk entirely. The police have little incentive to investigate when they know the perp will walk away laughing at them.
Statistics show the crime rate is going down. That's because crimes are not reported.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
It's a one man operation petrofied.
I don't knead no fukkin oil.Wood heat is the very best ,it's why trees we'er invented.

Wood and steam, this ploanet will be mine,. sooner than you

Same hight were I am, havta taste it every time
Short tractors?