Salmon Farms Served Eviction Notice-Video

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
The politics of this are convoluted as are all politics but as the natives gain power politically Salmon farms are going to take it in the balls-I don't think they can be bought off on this issue and I'm a confirmed skeptic.

[youtube]9WgWotb97Lk[/youtube]

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
The politics of this are convoluted as are all politics but as the natives gain power politically Salmon farms are going to take it in the balls-I don't think they can be bought off on this issue and I'm a confirmed skeptic.

I bet those poor dudes wish they were not working on this day
Beautiful video

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
They(injuns) are pissed they'be been limited to 12 salmon ea.

If they can't have em, you can't have em.

They are "pissed" about the fact that the farming of Atlantic Salmon is killing our wild west coast salmon. If they want to "farm" Atlantic salmon, let them figure out a way to do it inland and not where they can escape into the wild, contaminate the shore waters with feces and drugs, and allow sea lice to breed and contaminate wild stocks.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Cutting into their welfare is what they mean. WE can blame liberal judges that have been making outrageous land claims awards for this travesty.

They are "pissed" about the fact that the farming of Atlantic Salmon is killing our wild west coast salmon. If they want to "farm" Atlantic salmon, let them figure out a way to do it inland and not where they can escape into the wild, contaminate the shore waters with feces and drugs, and allow sea lice to breed and contaminate wild stocks.
You know of course that sea lice come from the sea. Not a single farm fish has ever been put in the ocean with lice. They have all pick up lice AFTER hitting salt water.
The Indians are just pissed because they don't get any of the money from the farm leases and most of them are too lazy to even work the farms.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Malarkey. Is Monsanto involved too?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The Indians are just pissed because they don't get any of the money from the farm leases and most of them are too lazy to even work the farms.

They aren't asking for money for the leases.

You know of course that sea lice come from the sea. Not a single farm fish has ever been put in the ocean with lice. They have all pick up lice AFTER hitting salt water.

Really don't have a clue, do ya.

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
It's bullsh^t! The natives are pissed it cuts into their illegal fish sales. Spent years watching it all. They claim subsistence to fish out of season or by illegal methods then turn around and sell it from the trunk of their car for beer money.

The biggest threat to wild salmon stocks is overfishing by the US fleet in Alaska and Washington. Canada imposes strict limits based upon the size of the run and the Americans take 10 or 20 times what is reasonable before the fish hit Canadian waters.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
For myself
It is all about the design,
How regulatory framework was formulated,dates,times and people.
Science,access and all those proven facts
Party in effect,designers of regulatory framework,
Lobbyists ,shakers of administrative process
This is what I assess
And I am here to you
Minimal access has caused problems,big problems

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Next time you want to know about cattle why don't you ask me ?

It's bullsh^t! The natives are pissed it cuts into their illegal fish sales. Spent years watching it all. They claim subsistence to fish out of season or by illegal methods then turn around and sell it from the trunk of their car for beer money.

The biggest threat to wild salmon stocks is overfishing by the US fleet in Alaska and Washington. Canada imposes strict limits based upon the size of the run and the Americans take 10 or 20 times what is reasonable before the fish hit Canadian waters.
Are you sure ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
I see the racists twits are in fine form thees days. Y'all keep it up, ye hear. Some day reality will bite you on the azz and you will have to pull yer heads out of it. Gerryh seems to be the only one who knows what he is talking about.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

They'll start by asking $20 but if you hold firm for $10...