Liberal Health Minister spent $1,700 in one day on limousine service

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
to travel around Greater Toronto Area Gotta spread the bread

By lance on August 17, 2016 2:57 PM | 6 Comments

Liberals being liberal with tax-payer money.
Federal Conservatives want Health Minister Jane Philpott to repay taxpayers for $1,700 in transportation fees accumulated on one day in and around her Greater Toronto Area riding.​
I know, I know, it wasn't an orange juice.

But, you know, you have to pay back those who put you there.
That amount, which covered a full day's worth of service, was paid to Executive Sedan Livery Service Inc., a Toronto-based limousine company. Its owner, Reza Shirani, was a volunteer on Philpott's electoral campaign last year, his LinkedIn profile says.

Doesn't the retard have a car?

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
What was she driving around for? Doesn't she have e-mail? In some cases, Skype, Facebook Messenger, etc. would do the trick too.

If she had to deliver it receive an urgent package, there's courier service.
Hmmmm...
In other cases, a simple telephone would have sufficed.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
She is a super star. Don't you know

Women were supposed to fix all this currupt male society.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
I thought the green way to get about the city was public transit.

The limo driver certainly made a wise investment. I wonder how much he had to give to get $1700?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Of course she does , you don't think Reza was working on her campaign for free do you ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
She's a dipper. THat's what thy do.

As expected as the Trudeau clan were all born with platinum spoons in their mouths, so I'm sure she's getting all the encourage (and more) she needs. Hey, they may not have pissed away the entire $30 billion yet!

Remington1

Council Member
Jan 30, 2016
She is a super star. Don't you know

Women were supposed to fix all this currupt male society.
Sweet, maybe she can do something about JT, Goodale, and of course let's throw in McCallum (is he still in Syria recruiting?)

It's easy to spend other peoples' money hey!

Nick Danger

Council Member
Jul 21, 2013
Penticton, BC
This kind of extravagance is not restricted to the current regime, there's an "easy money" attitude that is pervasive through all levels of government, with employees, contractors and elected officials alike. Anyone who wants to stand up here and say that this is a Liberals-only problem has blinders on.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
This kind of extravagance is not restricted to the current regime, there's an "easy money" attitude that is pervasive through all levels of government, with employees, contractors and elected officials alike. Anyone who wants to stand up here and say that this is a Liberals-only problem has blinders on.

Let's take a look at the conservative travel expenses per year and compare them to the liberal travel expenses up to date. :lol: boy are you in to get your clock work fixed.