Problem Tenants Evicted. News At 11.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
#pushthatagenda

National Post Verified account ‏@nationalpost

Syrian refugee family in Ontario fears eviction after complaints their children are too loud

They fled danger and uncertainty to come to Ontario for a better life.

The last thing the Syrian refugee family expected was to face eviction from their new home.

But that’s the reality for Muhammad Othman, his wife and three young children, Kurdish Syrians who arrived in London only four months ago from Lebanon.

The reason for the ominous new twist in their lives that’s left Othman feeling “miserable”?

mo

Syrian refugee family in London, Ont., fears eviction after complaints their three children are too loud | National Post

so tell your kids to shut up

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
#pushthatagenda

National Post Verified account ‏@nationalpost

Syrian refugee family in Ontario fears eviction after complaints their children are too loud

They fled danger and uncertainty to come to Ontario for a better life.

The last thing the Syrian refugee family expected was to face eviction from their new home.

But that’s the reality for Muhammad Othman, his wife and three young children, Kurdish Syrians who arrived in London only four months ago from Lebanon.

The reason for the ominous new twist in their lives that’s left Othman feeling “miserable”?

mo

Syrian refugee family in London, Ont., fears eviction after complaints their three children are too loud | National Post

so tell your kids to shut up

Wow, you're becoming such a hard áss dude..

Personally I don't have kids, that I know of.. but kids will be kids.. probably the neighbours don't like Muslims living next door.. you know, two sides to every story.

Besides if it's before 11:00PM the neighbours can go fuçk a hat.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I also think Canada should open its doors more to Central American and Mexican immigrants, and quit allowing these fukking Sand Nignogs into Canada..

Let's face it, would you prefer to have a Muslim on a students Visa living next to you, or an illegal Catholic immigrant from Mexico.

�� food for thought.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
So why don't you vote for me Eagle... I'm talking just like your hero Trump..

You're comments and views are worse.

Trump should be sued by hitler's ancestors for plagiarism.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Not at all, that's what is funny.. I think I'm going to sue him for plagiarism. :lol:

I am going to have some new what?

Obama vows to defy GOP Congress and pass immigration reform with executive order

Eagle going to have some wets and new neighbors.

Some new "wets"? Care to elaborate? Did you show your wife that comment?

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Tables turned when JEB got beat by Trump.

I'm not buying it and I doubt anyone else is.

And I'm not drooling over you B00mer... I'm schooling you.