Media Party FINALLY reports on Trudeau’s refugee lies

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
-- but not the whole story

The Media Party may be catching on to the Refugee Rush lies told by the Liberals just in the nick of too late! They’re finally telling a story the Rebel already told but it still isn’t enough.

Look at this headline from this week's edition of The Hill Times:
‘Very, very few’ Syrian refugees came to Canada from refugee camps: CBSA official Bolduc.

This was their big Monday April 4th story but it was one we at The Rebel broke wide open back on February 18th.

We played you the audio, freely available to any member of the public or media willing to look it up on the House of Commons website.

I know they’re all in for Trudeau and would support this massive project no matter how poorly administered it was, but I’m still shocked that other media didn’t pick this up even if it meant following a story The Rebel broke.

The media types fell for the spin because they only listened to people like Liberal MP Boris Wrzesnewskyj who claims they never promised all refugees were coming from camps. Here’s the spin Boris gave it:
“Where they were actually located, whether they were in towns or in actual camps, we didn’t actually set goals where we’re extracting the refugees from,” said Mr. Wrzesnewskyj. “We set a goal of a certain number of refugees that we would bring in to remove the load from those frontline countries and also to help our European allies because of many of those refugee camps were pretty full.”
He’s just parsing words. What they actually said is on the record and can be found in public statements, news releases and comments made in Parliament.

The media wouldn’t want to use The Rebel as a source but since I did the work they won’t do, I’m showing again that the Liberals did say this was about helping people in camps.

I'm taunting The Hill Times a bit for playing catch up on a story that should be told across the country by every media outlet. It’s been raised in the House of Commons by the Conservatives. The Liberals lied and continue to lie.

The truth is out there and we try to bring it to you every day. The Rebel is a media outlet funded by you, your donations, your subscriptions, your support on social media. Thanks for that support. It allowed us to break an important story weeks before anyone else.

It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last.

Consider supporting us in this effort if you can with a small donation or by becoming a premium member which will not only support great work like this but give you access to shows only members can see. Details are here.

Media party FINALLY reports old news of Trudeau’s refugee rush lies but STILL don't tell the whole story - The Rebel

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Lets hope our security guys can spot a AK-47 from a guitar as somebody was walking around the Brussels airport with one apparently.