Breaking Liberal news

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
yep, here it is:

Catherine McKenna ‏@cathmckenna

Great to bump into @UNESCO's Irina Bokova this afternoon! We will work together to protect the #oceans

and this is her discussing the great news.

of course, we need to remind this dummy...

Todd Banks ‏@Banks_Todd

@cathmckenna What about St. Lawrence River? You, allowed @DenisCoderre to dumps billions of liters of raw sewage into the river. @UNESCO

Todd Banks ‏@Banks_Todd

.@cathmckenna Even a valley girl like you should know the St. Lawrence empties into Atlantic Ocean. @scott_gilmore @DenisCoderre @UNESCO

Lothar ♠ Witzke ‏@BudWitzke

@cathmckenna @UNESCO #oceans sooo....8 Billion litres of untreated TOXIC sewage dumped in St Lawrence is.......? You're a travesty. Resign

anyway, great news and photo-op for the bimbo.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Hi everyone. This is Jody again. You remember, I'm like, Justin's personal assistant. He's the prime minister now, right?

This is what Ms McKenna was talking about. I think that some of you don't understand. The St. Lawrence is a river, k? It's not part of the environment. It's part of Quebec or Saskatchewan or something. They are two of our provinces here in Canada. I'm not being rude okay, but Quebec and Saskatchewan aren't attached to an ocean.

Me and Justin aren't scientists, but I'm pretty sure that sewage is only sewage when it's in a sewer pipe or something. If it's in the water, then it's part of the water. That means it isn't sewage! You are going to confuse the school kids if you tell them that there is sewage in the St. Lawrence River and not water. That's why they go to school. To learn things and stuff. Just ask Justin. Did you know that he used to be a teacher?

Anyway, I'm just asking that you make sure you get the facts right. Just trying to help. Group hug!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Hi everyone. This is Jody again. You remember, I'm like, Justin's personal assistant. He's the prime minister now, right?

This is what Ms McKenna was talking about. I think that some of you don't understand. The St. Lawrence is a river, k? It's not part of the environment. It's part of Quebec or Saskatchewan or something. They are two of our provinces here in Canada. I'm not being rude okay, but Quebec and Saskatchewan aren't attached to an ocean.

Me and Justin aren't scientists, but I'm pretty sure that sewage is only sewage when it's in a sewer pipe or something. If it's in the water, then it's part of the water. That means it isn't sewage! You are going to confuse the school kids if you tell them that there is sewage in the St. Lawrence River and not water. That's why they go to school. To learn things and stuff. Just ask Justin. Did you know that he used to be a teacher?

Anyway, I'm just asking that you make sure you get the facts right. Just trying to help. Group hug!

I don't know if you watch Power Play Murph, but I have to say that this comes pretty darn close to some of the answers I hear from our sunny cabinet ministers lately. Like really, eh. :smile:

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I love that show!

Watching it, I feel like I'm standing in the presence of Canada's intelligentsia. Basking in a benevolent fellowship of wisdom and graciousness. It's like, I'm in the room with them and they are letting me be a part of a special moment in time.

Of course, then I wake up and realize that I've wet the bed...

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I love that show!

Watching it, I feel like I'm standing in the presence of Canada's intelligentsia. Basking in a benevolent fellowship of wisdom and graciousness. It's like, I'm in the room with them and they are letting me be a part of a special moment in time.

Of course, then I wake up and realize that I've wet the bed...

Ooookay

I like to try and catch Neil Hedley to get his take on current events. For instance, today he was talking about Rob Ford's funeral and the amazing turn-out for it. In the past, as Neil was quick to point out, he was very critical of the 'circus' aspect of the man. He then went on to say that while watching the funeral today he had a complete turn around. He was able to see beyond the faults of the man and acknowledged his virtues such as his deep passion for and dedication to the people of his constituency, and his love for the city of Toronto. We need more of that in our politicians was his conclusion.

Murphy

Executive Branch Member
Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
I watch some of the political shows and commentary. Too much clouds your brain though. Some of the folks on this board spend too much time looking for and quoting others. They should express their own opinions and back them up with whatever proofs or events make them feel that way.

WRT Ford's send off, it was a good one. Not any trouble or nastiness to speak of. Even if you don't like someone, funerals aren't the time to be politicking or being mean. I'm glad that, for the most part, Ford's oddball side wasn't talked about. The pundits will spend plenty of time talking about him later.

WRT politics generally, I am a firm believer in what my old buddy Jimmie Jump used to say,

"Politics is like felching. It doesn't matter which side you're on, it's distasteful!"

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Ooookay

I like to try and catch Neil Hedley to get his take on current events. For instance, today he was talking about Rob Ford's funeral and the amazing turn-out for it. In the past, as Neil was quick to point out, he was very critical of the 'circus' aspect of the man. He then went on to say that while watching the funeral today he had a complete turn around. He was able to see beyond the faults of the man and acknowledged his virtues such as his deep passion for and dedication to the people of his constituency, and his love for the city of Toronto. We need more of that in our politicians was his conclusion.

and he didn't see that before now? He didn't see that when Ford was a councillor and then Mayor? Not very good at his job, is he.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
and he didn't see that before now? He didn't see that when Ford was a councillor and then Mayor? Not very good at his job, is he.

Like the hypocrites in the front row at the church ( eg. Adumb Vaughn) that were incidentally, graciously invited by the Ford family to attend.

These fake fukks always have some drivelesh anecdote to share with the plebs about a dead enemy.