am I mistaken?Couches and nudity in the work place,who is responsible?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I feel there is an elephant amongst this forum,why is that

The question I have asked upon the conclusion of some of my information adventures was where responsibility starts and ends in keeping good information stats on employees particularly high risk employees so that the employer can respond correctly.
In recent days Canadians have been put in a state of lugubrious denial,with the recent allegations of lewd conduct within the RCMP elite "explosive"department.Within my information auditing experience I was fortunate to have the experience to navigate amongst and through "local detachments"and as a result lobbied Ottawa for better oversight to high risk individuals within the RCMP and do real assessments of local detachments.These were the days in which I hoped people cared in the same way I did,I was wrong again.
I recall at this time,I had the good fortune to information audit part place of horrors,like the Cuban torture chambers,I really have not been interested inthe actions or conclusions,my interest was to assess managements capacity to be a silent,willfull blindness,arms length manager to real bad behaviour,the I don't know crowd,we all know them,even myself can be on a rare occassion be in a state of denial,but this is different ,
when management has no capacity or desire to assess detachments and the individuals who practice within these detachments,then I guess you can play the trump of all "We didn't know card".
I hoped managers would recognize high risk individuals,they refused to,so I took a different avenue of disclosure for assessing the management's ability to manage and more so the loyality they serve to their members,once I know I moved on.
this type of management harms the same type of people they should be protecting,I found this strange at the time,I feel sorry for lower rank individuals who have become victims of ignorant management,and believe
but sunny days my friend, I feel a bit of confidence with our new Commissioner,but I am reminded I have been hopeful for at least three previous commissioners,sunny days.
The auditing I was able to finish and conclude even if there is two dysfunctional individuals in a detachment ,thewhole detachment can be dysfunctional and navigate with unhealthy recipical aggreements,Ottawa prefers no mindfullness to the healthiness of their detachments,sometimes unhealthy was rewarded,sometimes over confidence was built into a system of dysfunction,management would remove themselves for taking responsibility,leaving individuals angry and in need of assistance.
communities and so much more pays the price for such dysfunction,but it is not Ottawa's problem.
should i have confidence in the process of the investigation in the owness of this lewd behaviour,the role of management and recipical agreements in such bad behaviour,they better not bow out of this one.
As I audited I wondered about management's ability to recognize something may be wrong in individuals they serve,I have always felt mental health in the RCMP is lame,that the investment is skimpy,particularly in recognizing behaviour of PTS,these lewd behaviours could be very symptomatic of PTS,but i guess if you don't have an honest assessment in place,it doesn't matter,the RCMP intervention is cheap and wrecks peoples lives.Recognizing sometimes peoples behaviour is symptom of their PTS takes good management,but it seems management encourages such behaviour.
I could write books on strange behaviour,particularly sexual behaviour and PTS
structure of the explosive detachment is going to be of interest to myself,hours worked,chain of command,psychology monitoring,it promises to be interesting,and if I was the Commissioner,i would start here,or have two seperate information identities assessing for information to make reccomendations,if warranted,the Commissioner should eat up any assistance to clear up such a humilating mess,and give up as much to assistance to everyone involved
couches and nudity is the name of this blog,this is not edited.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
It's Saturday....man.

You superior muther****er.

I feel there is an elephant amongst this forum,why is that

The question I have asked upon the conclusion of some of my information adventures was where responsibility starts and ends in keeping good information stats on employees particularly high risk employees so that the employer can respond correctly.
In recent days Canadians have been put in a state of lugubrious denial,with the recent allegations of lewd conduct within the RCMP elite "explosive"department.Within my information auditing experience I was fortunate to have the experience to navigate amongst and through "local detachments"and as a result lobbied Ottawa for better oversight to high risk individuals within the RCMP and do real assessments of local detachments.These were the days in which I hoped people cared in the same way I did,I was wrong again.
I recall at this time,I had the good fortune to information audit part place of horrors,like the Cuban torture chambers,I really have not been interested inthe actions or conclusions,my interest was to assess managements capacity to be a silent,willfull blindness,arms length manager to real bad behaviour,the I don't know crowd,we all know them,even myself can be on a rare occassion be in a state of denial,but this is different ,
when management has no capacity or desire to assess detachments and the individuals who practice within these detachments,then I guess you can play the trump of all "We didn't know card".
I hoped managers would recognize high risk individuals,they refused to,so I took a different avenue of disclosure for assessing the management's ability to manage and more so the loyality they serve to their members,once I know I moved on.
this type of management harms the same type of people they should be protecting,I found this strange at the time,I feel sorry for lower rank individuals who have become victims of ignorant management,and believe
but sunny days my friend, I feel a bit of confidence with our new Commissioner,but I am reminded I have been hopeful for at least three previous commissioners,sunny days.
The auditing I was able to finish and conclude even if there is two dysfunctional individuals in a detachment ,thewhole detachment can be dysfunctional and navigate with unhealthy recipical aggreements,Ottawa prefers no mindfullness to the healthiness of their detachments,sometimes unhealthy was rewarded,sometimes over confidence was built into a system of dysfunction,management would remove themselves for taking responsibility,leaving individuals angry and in need of assistance.
communities and so much more pays the price for such dysfunction,but it is not Ottawa's problem.
should i have confidence in the process of the investigation in the owness of this lewd behaviour,the role of management and recipical agreements in such bad behaviour,they better not bow out of this one.
As I audited I wondered about management's ability to recognize something may be wrong in individuals they serve,I have always felt mental health in the RCMP is lame,that the investment is skimpy,particularly in recognizing behaviour of PTS,these lewd behaviours could be very symptomatic of PTS,but i guess if you don't have an honest assessment in place,it doesn't matter,the RCMP intervention is cheap and wrecks peoples lives.Recognizing sometimes peoples behaviour is symptom of their PTS takes good management,but it seems management encourages such behaviour.
I could write books on strange behaviour,particularly sexual behaviour and PTS
structure of the explosive detachment is going to be of interest to myself,hours worked,chain of command,psychology monitoring,it promises to be interesting,and if I was the Commissioner,i would start here,or have two seperate information identities assessing for information to make reccomendations,if warranted,the Commissioner should eat up any assistance to clear up such a humilating mess,and give up as much to assistance to everyone involved
couches and nudity is the name of this blog,this is not edited.

I'm printing that off, cuz it's a interesting perspective and it's a couple of hundred words, I will awaite the movment, you don't need my help anyway

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
For me seeing what has happened in the last five years and the puny little
penalties handed out for outrageous behavior I have lost almost all of my
respect for the RCMP. I would trust many bikers before I would trust the
Mounties. The force need civilian oversight and a board to determine bad
conduct. Yes the police should not be able to police themselves period
We also have to rid ourselves of the bad apples in management and the force
All too often we hear people making excuses for their behavior instead of
demanding accountability

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
It's friday man I can't give yer article mabest looks good though I hope to read it latter,
thank you darkbeaver,you could also help me by pointing out where i need to expand upon so that the reader can understand what i am saying,I am not great at articulating information,i am just great at information auditing.
happy friday to you,may it be a good one.
PT

For me seeing what has happened in the last five years and the puny little
penalties handed out for outrageous behavior I have lost almost all of my
respect for the RCMP. I would trust many bikers before I would trust the
Mounties. The force need civilian oversight and a board to determine bad
conduct. Yes the police should not be able to police themselves period
We also have to rid ourselves of the bad apples in management and the force
All too often we hear people making excuses for their behavior instead of
demanding accountability
damngrumpy,believe me when i say, I understand your perspective,but unfortunately the wheels of this perspective has made the wheels of the bus go round and round for way to long,i speak not by trust,and all this silly old talk,i speak from a sound management perspective.
the RCMPare a high risk profession,which desires high risk oversight,which means at least a minimal risk design of assessment should be in place for use as a mangement tool,this starts with assessments,(real ones) of detachments and chronic complaints of individual Officers,other information could be collected such as assessments of provincial fines,and criminal charge ratio.
recently the news reported the number of missing and murdered women reported is much higher then first reported,this is no surprize if anyone reading has had the misfortune of attempting to place a complaint in an orderly provided process which is designed to deter.
of course the numbers are erased like they did not exist.
back to couches and nudity,
would I trust a biker or a mountie,depends who the biker was/is, as the mountie,it would be a toss up,then again it would depend what situation I am in, could be with relatives,orat a biker bash or at an RCMP gala,but i do admit,at 3a.m in a dark alley,I would prefer a Mountie,,i don't sweat the small stuff.
f uc k all the talk of bad apples, theres more to this story,management are the bad apples,tainted by political influences,using recipical agreements to feed bad behaviour,excitement lingers to see how the process will procede regarding this case.
old stock needs to butt out of this one.
civilian oversight?this is a tough question,as history has spoken on oversight with the RCMP,I know what Canadians do not need in this embarassing situation,this being "yellow belly leaders",history has had their fair share of this behaviour.
the RCMP have a long history of misguided relationships and manipulating the public,not wanting to surrender power to its correct ownership,the RCMP have a long history of not wanting to recognize the mental health of their employees,lets see what the modern world will bring to this intersting story.
remember to give back,

grumpydigger

Electoral Member
Mar 4, 2009
Kelowna BC
Proof of allegations...LOL you would pretty much have had to have your head buried in the sand for the last 20 years not to know what's going on and broadcasted on national media.
Pretty much all the websites that kept track of legitimate RCMP misconduct and criminal activity had been shut down probably by bully tactics of the rCMP

It's basically an arrogant sense of entitlement and power that exists from the top to the bottom.
And it's sad that the hero worship allows the enablement of this childish behavior of even their managerial staff.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Proof of allegations...LOL you would pretty much have had to have your head buried in the sand for the last 20 years not to know what's going on and broadcasted on national media.
Pretty much all the websites that kept track of legitimate RCMP misconduct and criminal activity had been shut down probably by bully tactics of the rCMP

It's basically an arrogant sense of entitlement and power that exists from the top to the bottom.
And it's sad that the hero worship allows the enablement of this childish behavior of even their managerial staff.

I'm talking about HER allegations. She is claiming that she has specific knowledge through her own research. I'm saying prove it. Prove it or it's lies.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm talking about HER allegations. She is claiming that she has specific knowledge through her own research. I'm saying prove it. Prove it or it's lies.
This probably ranks up there with the Ontario hydro report she was going to break down and post for us, lol.

no shortage of those that's for damn sure
I don't think your lying about ignoring people, and being dishonest about what you contribute here, requires you publicly flog yourself.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
People in the information business don't use them.

Uh-huh, I see. Well then I expect the 'going out of business' sign to be hanging up soon.

They're archaic and unnecessary.
Perhaps but it also makes the OP a soupy mess that gives me a headache trying to wade through.

Stop being so old school.

It's not about being old school or new school. It's about acting as if one is a Rhodes scholar when one does not seemingly possess the capacity to be a Sesame Street scholar.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Uh-huh, I see. Well then I expect the 'going out of business' sign to be hanging up soon.
Nah, it's hip, it's trendy.

Do you even know what an information auditor is?

If it isn't what I think this person was trying to tell me, which lets face it, is highly likely I got it wrong since the author has great difficulty disseminating and conveying information, it's probably something a kin to an ISO auditor. And that and $2 won't get you an extra large Timmy's double double.

Thank gawd.

Perhaps but it also makes the OP a soupy mess that gives me a headache trying to wade through.
That may have been a tactical move. If you can't stand the poor grammar and give up giving it any energy to wade through, you likely won't tear it apart and make a fool of the author.

Very stealthy, very strategic.

It's not about being old school or new school. It's about acting as if one is a Rhodes scholar when one does not seemingly possess the capacity to be a Sesame Street scholar.
Hence the tactic's, the strategy, all very slick, chick.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Nah, it's hip, it's trendy.

Do you even know what an information auditor is?

If it isn't what I think this person was trying to tell me, which lets face it, is highly likely I got it wrong since the author has great difficulty disseminating and conveying information, it's probably something a kin to an ISO auditor. And that and $2 won't get you an extra large Timmy's double double.

Thank gawd.

That may have been a tactical move. If you can't stand the poor grammar and give up giving it any energy to wade through, you likely won't tear it apart and make a fool of the author.

Very stealthy, very strategic.

Hence the tactic's, the strategy, all very slick, chick.

Dude, I think you're giving way too much credit.

Way to much credit.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Dude, I think you're giving way too much credit.

Way to much credit.
Am I? I'm pretty sure the author is way smarter than I am. I think I just stumbled onto to something I shouldn't have. I think I'll take the laptop into the crawl space, slap on my tinfoil hat and await the alien overlords.