Rebel Media KICKED OUT of Alberta NDP royalty review

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
if they lack creditation, then you would think they should have been stopped at the lobby. But to ask a media person to leave, any media person, is unacceptable.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
ahhhhhhh... poor baby. More whining from the bigoted, biased ezra brigade.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
ahhhhhhh... poor baby. More whining from the bigoted, biased ezra brigade.
I'm glad you take impeding the freedom of the press so lightly.

Shutting out any outlet simply over ideology, is absurd.

I actually expected better of you.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm glad you take impeding the freedom of the press so lightly.

Shutting out any outlet simply over ideology, is absurd.

I actually expected better of you.

Sorry, that's not "press". Levant has never been "press". He's always been a racist, bigoted, whiny little bitch. Putting up a website, video blogs, and getting some bored housewives "pretend" to be "journalists" does not make one "press".

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sorry, that's not "press". Levant has never been "press". He's always been a racist, bigoted, whiny little bitch. Putting up a website, video blogs, and getting some bored housewives "pretend" to be "journalists" does not make one "press".
The Rebel is a news outlet, whether you like it our not. Just like the CBC or Huffington Post or any number of lower level left leaning outlets, is an outlet whether or not conservatives like it or not.

Very slippery slope here. I'm still very disappointed in you.

Because Gh isn't a dummy.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The Rebel is a news outlet, whether you like it our not. Just like the CBC or Huffington Post or any number of lower level left leaning outlets, is an outlet whether or not conservatives like it or not.

Your opinion, not mine. IMNSHO, they are no different than tosh.0

Plus, I can't find any organization that recognises levants circus as an "accredited" news outlet. Maybe he needs to work on that. Then again, there's that word, work. Levant strikes me as the type that expects things to be handed to him.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Your opinion, not mine. IMNSHO, they are no different than tosh.0

Plus, I can't find any organization that recognises levants circus as an "accredited" news outlet. Maybe he needs to work on that. Then again, there's that word, work. Levant strikes me as the type that expects things to be handed to him.

I guess you have never heard of a Canadian online political and social commentary media platform before. Be honest, you merely disagree with his editorials. get over it.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I guess you have never heard of a Canadian online political and social commentary media platform before. Be honest, you merely disagree with his editorials. get over it.

I disagree with him as a person. He is a whiny useless piece of shyte that plays on peoples emotions. He does nothing when it comes to disseminating actual, factual news. He never has.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
The Huffington Post is in Canada having opened in the United States first. It has an entire section on Alberta and Alberta politics. The future is here and denying it doesn't make it go away.

Ezra Levant was with Sun newspapers and Sun television, he is a journalist who is now an entrepreneur who wants to bring choice and competition into the news business, good for him. Albertans win when there is choice and competition. The more people reporting, the more transparency.

Of course there are those NDP Liberals who just want to cry..

racist, bigoted, whiny little bitch

...and shut everyone up that they don't agree with.. you know the type. :roll:

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
shouldn't matter a sh!t if Ezra runs the outfit or not. keep hating him or not. it was his female employee given the boot here.