It saddens me to chastise a boy leader.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012

Canada’s new leader must be stupid if he cannot dither out how to do what other countries have done in legalizing Cannabis.

I had my vote stolen by that stupid boy and do not really see myself as a Canadian any more.

That said, I can forgo showing the respect that is his due.

I voted for Trudeau for one reason alone and the prick lied to me.

Trudeau must think me stupid for believing him, and since reciprocity is fair play, I return that insult with one of my own, with an example of Trudeau’s stupidity.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-legalizing-pot-global-treaties-1.3390745

You can tell who is leading in a moral way by how they are dealing with the cannabis issue.

The real Trudeau would say that we were wrong to sign those treaties as written, and now formally withdraw from such treaties, as they do not allow Canada to do the right thing, and legalize cannabis.

I hope Trudeau is not as stupid in other areas as he is with Cannabis.

If so, Canada will become the laughing stock of the world.

As a non-Canadian, can I ask if there are any here who also had their vote stolen by Trudeau’s lie?

Regards
DL

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
This is an exceedingly unimportant piece of legislation. We and the rest of the world have far more important things to deal with than to make it easy to buy dope. Our entire resource sector is under seige and thousands could end up losing their homes and savings. Easy, legal dope is just another bread-and-circuses distraction from the requirements of the real, grown-up world.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
This is an exceedingly unimportant piece of legislation. We and the rest of the world have far more important things to deal with than to make it easy to buy dope. Our entire resource sector is under seige and thousands could end up losing their homes and savings. Easy, legal dope is just another bread-and-circuses distraction from the requirements of the real, grown-up world.

Indeed. I agree with all but your first.

But this part of our circus can payback instead of costing us money and lives and end this stupid war against ourselves.

Lets get off the dirt floor and go sit above and watch (other than our children) hurt by our collective stupidity. We must stop relying on prohibition as a useful tool. It is garbage and immoral.

Many are losing homes and suffering other hardships, as you say. Yet the boy whines about how hard it is to repeal a contract.

That will teach me to believe liars. I wonder which of his owners got to him. They are keeping the resource.

Regards
DL

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
No offense guys, but for many people legalized marijuana is not on their radar. I wish I had the link, but wasn't their a recent study that places only 15% of Canadians that have used marijuana frequently and or in the past 12 months?

I know the media builds it up as mainstream, but 15% is just not all that impressive. You haven't even overtaken tobacco users, and we all know that tobacco users are the dumbest of the dumb.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
French Patriot;2240932[FONT=Calibri said:

I had my vote stolen by that stupid boy and do not really see myself as a Canadian any more.

We shall truly miss you, . . . whatever your name was.
[/FONT]

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Though not unimportant in the overall scheme of things, cannabis legalization is not one the my priorities right now. Apologies to FP.

From my experience living in an area that usually has one or two grow-op busts a month - things have really tapered off since the Libs came to power. It's almost as if, knowing that it will be legalized (this is one promise JT will keep) our local law enforcement has decided to concentrate their focus on the more lethal drugs.

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
No offense guys, but for many people legalized marijuana is not on their radar. I wish I had the link, but wasn't their a recent study that places only 15% of Canadians that have used marijuana frequently and or in the past 12 months?

I know the media builds it up as mainstream, but 15% is just not all that impressive. You haven't even overtaken tobacco users, and we all know that tobacco users are the dumbest of the dumb.

I do not agree with that last at all and it seems out of place as compared to the intelligent thoughts above it.

It makes me wonder if you might not be an offspring to a long line of smokers.

It is obvious from your reply that you have nor read the Bible of the psychotropic drug industry, the Canadian LeDain Royal Commission Report. If you had read it, or any other learned report, that with such an evil law in place, it breeds disrespect for al law.

As an ex smoker, from a line of smokers, I will accept a retraction of your rude remark, or you can be ignored in this thread and be asked to go away.

Your choice. Show if you are a boy or a man.

Regards
DL

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Read More at www.hotglobalnews.com/justin-trudeau-announces-the-cost-of-marijuana-in-canada/

April 20th, 2016 - that's the date apparently. I am tres surprised this slipped under the radar.

2 a month??

More in the summer. Lots of room for outdoor ops around here. Most of the busts are Ma and Pa ops and supply their families and close friends. I don't know of anyone who has gone to jail. Fines and confiscation of all pot paraphernalia seems to suffice.

And when I say local the term encompasses a very large area. Not as if it's my next door neighbor - though I have to admit there have been several busts over the years in the Eagle Creek, Canim Lake, Hendrix Lake area.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
We shall truly miss you, . . . whatever your name was.
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Hey. That was what he said when I confronted him. Mind you, we were both stoned. ;-)

Regards
DL

Though not unimportant in the overall scheme of things, cannabis legalization is not one the my priorities right now. Apologies to FP.

From my experience living in an area that usually has one or two grow-op busts a month - things have really tapered off since the Libs came to power. It's almost as if, knowing that it will be legalized (this is one promise JT will keep) our local law enforcement has decided to concentrate their focus on the more lethal drugs.

This is good news.

They are doing like B.C. and taking the profits as well as all the other benefits and ignoring that the alcohol and tobacco lobbies are bribing along.

Everybody wins, as the old boys owner and slave system continues.

I accept you apology and if I may give this for your later contemplation; I would remind you that LeDain and other learned reports link cannabis legislation and control to all other drugs, a gateway drug, so to speak, to, instead of the free market approach, go to the prescription control method and include all drugs. After all, all the other drugs combined do not kill as many as just alcohol and tobacco. We have done the *** backward thing for a long time now.

As you see lethality in the whole system goes down with legalization via prescription. Addiction goes down.

Regards
DL

2 a month??

Times how many communities?

That is why it is big business.

Regards
DL

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I would say that locking up our children for smoking joints is immoral and must stop as soon as possible. As far as selling it in liquor outlets, though ... don't we have something better to do?

As an aside, I remember something that Harper said that was really funny (believe it or not). He was commenting on the government being in the business of distributing marijuana. He said that it could be the first time in history that someone lost money selling dope.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Read More at www.hotglobalnews.com/justin-trudeau-announces-the-cost-of-marijuana-in-canada/

April 20th, 2016 - that's the date apparently. I am tres surprised this slipped under the radar.

More in the summer. Lots of room for outdoor ops around here. Most of the busts are Ma and Pa ops and supply their families and close friends. I don't know of anyone who has gone to jail. Fines and confiscation of all pot paraphernalia seems to suffice.

And when I say local the term encompasses a very large area. Not as if it's my next door neighbor - though I have to admit there have been several busts over the years in the Eagle Creek, Canim Lake, Hendrix Lake area.

It slipped due to being too low.

Regards
DL

I would say that locking up our children for smoking joints is immoral and must stop as soon as possible. As far as selling it in liquor outlets, though ... don't we have something better to do?

As an aside, I remember something that Harper said that was really funny (believe it or not). He was commenting on the government being in the business of distributing marijuana. He said that it could be the first time in history that someone lost money selling dope.

Showing how afraid he was for his owners sake that the law would not change.

I would look for whoever was going to build the jails he had on his agenda.

Regards
DL

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I never saw the point of the extra jails, either. All of that group spent far too much time rubbing shoulders with American Republicans and they really started to believe that Ronald Reaganism applied to us here in Canada, too.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I never saw the point of the extra jails, either. All of that group spent far too much time rubbing shoulders with American Republicans and they really started to believe that Ronald Reaganism applied to us here in Canada, too.

That is only the tip of the iceberg.

No one likes the costs but we are forced to endure because part of legalization a la LeDain is for us all to learn what LeDaian dubbed intelligent use of freedom of choice.

The last thing the government wants is a well informed and clear thinking country. It would demand what most governments are not willing to give. Transparency and openness about the real state of the various unions.

Can't touch the Noble Lie now can we?

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Expectations always exceed the reality of things. When you put your faith in politicians get ready to be disappointed. And actually, when you place expectations on anyone,,,get ready to be disappointed. We simply cannot live up to each others expectations.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Expectations always exceed the reality of things. When you put your faith in politicians get ready to be disappointed. And actually, when you place expectations on anyone,,,get ready to be disappointed. We simply cannot live up to each others expectations.

Together we stand etc.

We are a divided people just as our few owners want.

Even in this most wonderful of countries, there are a plethora of factions who are all the same, while all trying to be unique.

Regards
DL

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Together we stand etc.

We are a divided people just as our few owners want.

Even in this most wonderful of countries, there are a plethora of factions who are all the same, while all trying to be unique.

Regards
DL
very seldom to peoples come to be one in purpose. People like to do their own thing you know,,,individuality and all that stuff.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
"As a non-Canadian, can I ask if there are any here who also had their vote stolen by Trudeau’s lie?"

Not I! It was obvious to me that anyone making that many promises was either stupid or lying. It was also obvious that Trudeau is a spoiled rich brat with no real job experience and no talent other than posing for the camera.
I loathe the man and everything he stands for; an ideological 'aristocrat' who looks down on the masses as inferior beings.
I would rather go with the devil I know.
No regrets here for not voting for him. It is now obvious that the promises were empty, made without any real idea of how they could be implemented. So far Trudeau has done nothing except smile for the camera. No decisions on issues of import,
no firm plan to present, just more empty promises of 'what we are looking at......', 'we are consulting with.....', 'we will soon be......', 'we want to make sure we get it right........'.
I hope he's learning that there's more to running a country than smiling for the camera and looking pretty.

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
It saddens me that you post such rubbish. Do you actually have any idea how long it takes to withdraw from a foreign agreement? You just can't post a note of Facebook.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

Canada’s new leader must be stupid if he cannot dither out how to do what other countries have done in legalizing Cannabis.

That said, I can forgo showing the respect that is his due.

I voted for Trudeau for one reason alone and the prick lied to me.

Trudeau must think me stupid for believing him, and since reciprocity is fair play, I return that insult with one of my own, with an example of Trudeau’s stupidity.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-legalizing-pot-global-treaties-1.3390745

You can tell who is leading in a moral way by how they are dealing with the cannabis issue.

The real Trudeau would say that we were wrong to sign those treaties as written, and now formally withdraw from such treaties, as they do not allow Canada to do the right thing, and legalize cannabis.

I hope Trudeau is not as stupid in other areas as he is with Cannabis.

If so, Canada will become the laughing stock of the world.

As a non-Canadian, can I ask if there are any here who also had their vote stolen by Trudeau’s lie?

Regards
DL

You sound genuinely surprised.

By the way, you should never vote a guy in on one condition. I want him to legalize pot too, but I didn't vote for him via his party, because he is wholly unqualified for the position. We have handed over the Country's credit card to a teenager.