Justin Trudeau Announces The Cost of Marijuana In Canada

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Justin Trudeau Announces The Cost of Marijuana In Canada

ONTARIO – Upon the legalization of marijuana that will take place on April 20th 2016, Justin Trudeau on the behalf of the liberal party has announced the prices of marijuana that will be sold at stores across Canada. Justin Trudeau mentioned that the marijuana being produced and sold are high quality and are being grown in the best soil. At a local marijuana stores in Canada, marijuana will be sold in a tight, sealed, smell-proof and clear plastic bag.

The prices are:
$19.99 for a gram.
$499.99 for an ounce.
$249.99 for half an ounce.

Additional tax will be added.

UPDATE: Justin Trudeau Sets Legal Age For Smoking Marijuana To 24 Years Old

UPDATE: Justin Trudeau Announces His New Marijuana Strain “Trudeau Express”

Read More at Justin Trudeau Announces The Cost of Marijuana In Canada | Hot Global News

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
How can the gov't set prices?

if they set them that high, people will still do the "underground" thing. Seems illogical at this stage of the game.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Who cares what it will cost as long as my prescription coverage pays for it. Never though a cave would be my next field.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Who cares what it will cost as long as my prescription coverage pays for it. Never though a cave would be my next field.

Then the gov't will carry the burden and not reap the benefits of having legalized it.

That will raise taxes on everything else.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
When I was young, is was $20 per ounce for the crappy stuff and maybe $150 for the good stuff.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Depends what you do with the time. The members here show what happens when you don't smoke it your brainwaves are flat-lining. It is also good anti-troll medicine.
As for relieving physical pain who cares if it just takes your mind off it rather than curing it.

Smoking pot all day long does not increase one's IQ.
You can't use yourself as the only test subject.