Why Trump may become president and Trudeau needs to stop talking cute

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
LOL! If Trump becomes President he and Trudeau will clash, Trump will build a wall between Canada and U.S. and Trudeau will pout.

I would LOVE to see Trump as President just to see him expose Trudeau for the mealy mouthed, phony gutless idiot he is!

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I cannot stand Trump but as you observe what is going on it seems to me and I hope I'm wrong,,,that he's got a good shot at getting in there. I think at this point that he will win.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
LOL! If Trump becomes President he and Trudeau will clash, Trump will build a wall between Canada and U.S. and Trudeau will pout.

I would LOVE to see Trump as President just to see him expose Trudeau for the mealy mouthed, phony gutless idiot he is!

I guess we have to agree to disagree with this one, DM. Actually when it boils right down to it I doubt if Trump is any less of a gutless phony idiot. The main differences are Trump has a lot of bluster while Trudeau at least is polite. Trudeau probably has more brains. I think Trudeau has the ability to improve which is more than I can say for Trump.

I cannot stand Trump but as you observe what is going on it seems to me and I hope I'm wrong,,,that he's got a good shot at getting in there. I think at this point that he will win.

What sensible American wants a leader who is an embarrassment on the World stage? Just the single act of alluding publicly to a woman's menstrual cycle should be enough to preclude him from anything more important than the village dog catcher.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I guess we have to agree to disagree with this one, DM. Actually when it boils right down to it I doubt if Trump is any less of a gutless phony idiot. The main differences are Trump has a lot of bluster while Trudeau at least is polite. Trudeau probably has more brains. I think Trudeau has the ability to improve which is more than I can say for Trump.

What sensible American wants a leader who is an embarrassment on the World stage? Just the single act of alluding publicly to a woman's menstrual cycle should be enough to preclude him from anything more important than the village dog catcher.
I think I may be getting to a point where Americans couldn't give a rats azz what the rest of the world thinks. Obviously most of the world hates America so it's going to be a shrug and a fawk you . That's why Trump will fit in nicely.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I think I may be getting to a point where Americans couldn't give a rats azz what the rest of the world thinks. Obviously most of the world hates America so it's going to be a shrug and a fawk you . That's why Trump will fit in nicely.

That sad, is it?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Earth to Ludlow, the world is pushing the US away rather than the US doing it all on their own. Sometimes the truth hurts, being on ignore by you isn't as devastating as you may imagine it is for me.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
This pic have you wishing you were Putin? I can easily understand why you would want to be out of you current skin and be somebody with some moral fiber.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia

Trump will win either way. You have to be a starry eyed prepubesent non shaver to believe a circus act like Trump will change much about Washington other than the names on office doors. People like you are the reason the USA is on the globes hit list.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Cant' see that Trump could be any worse than the lunatics already running things.
And if the rest of the world is 'pushing America away' that might be the best thing that could happen to America.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I would love to see Trump as president because it'd upset the Guardian and the BBC and Britain's right-on MPs.