Justin's Vogue Shot billing to Canadian Taxpayers

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

This adds to the recent scandals the Liberal party has endured over the last month. Trudeau has already been under scrutiny for using official government funds to pay for Nannies, who have since, received a raise. No word on whether or not Trudeau will respond to these allegations...

Inside Canada's Parliament

Bill it to Flossy... btw, where is Flossy. The 60 Million Dollar winner was in Mississauga, ON. ??

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
What scandals do you speak of, the number of refugees coming in not a scandal
a projection the vogue shoot do you have a copy of the bill? Scandals are things
that are out of the ordinary or somehow not in keeping with the feeling of respect
for or illegal things or sexual escapades and so on.
If that is the case then the whole Harper term was a giant scandal,and even I
know that is not necessarily the case.
I find the people screaming are those on the embedded right those who are not
part of the Tory column are so far pleased with the changes being made to the
mess that was there.

Civil Service is being rebuilt, the refugee thing most vastly most agree with, and
some things are being restored that were cancelled. I hope they restore medicare
funding and funds for agriculture. In case some missed it, people even voted for
deficit financing and even there they said around ten billion it will be more and the
average person is still in favor. There is a difference between a scandal and things
some are PI**ed off about. I did not vote for him but I sure like him a lot better than
the guy in there before I didn't like him at all.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
From the top of the page of this site

Satirical News Coverage Live from Inside Ottawa's Tallest Clock Tower