Agenda 21: A Threat To Canadian Sovereignty

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
They want to create a sustainable urban environment. To accomplish that they need control over resources to limit use.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's here in Edmonton as well. Where the old airport was, is being developed as a "sustainable" area with 30,000 homes eventually. Also, they're building in-fills without community consultation as well.

coldstream

on dbl secret probation
Oct 19, 2005
Chillliwack, BC
The Agenda 21 for culture is the reference document of the local governments to draw up their cultural policies. It’s based on the principles of cultural diversity, human rights, intercultural dialogue, participatory democracy, sustainability and peace

These is the 'cultural' goals for Agenda 21. All these items are code words for broad based imposition of post-structural, radical environmental, and Culture of Death programs of legitimizing abortion as a 'human right', and mandatory population control.. as well as curtailing industrial and agricultural development. The word 'sustainability' is pierced with a viciously anti-human program that will do anything but produce peace.. or even a better 'environment (that is not really its intent). The UN has become the leading proselytizer of the New Age's dark spirituality.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Big time. I'm buying more equipment to farm CPP land and recently bought a condo in a high density train fed complex (Uptown2) It won't be done for 2 years but while waiting I get dirt cheap rent in a building that is slated for demolition at another site 2 blocks away. When my work contract ends here, I sell at a hefty profit and it doesn't cost me a penny thanks to a per diem.

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
There has been a conspiracy in existence since WW11 ended. Evidence has been popping up every so often but people refuse to believe it.
It is a small group of the wealthiest individuals in the world who have a plan for world dominance, one-world government, often referred to as 'The New World Order'. Some call the group 'Illuminati.
The group is secretive, nobody outside their circle knows who they are. There has been speculation and some of the names are well-known and influential but nobody has been able to prove who they are or penetrate their secret circle.
Maybe some of you will remember a few years ago, (the Harper Conservatives were in power) a small group of people flew into the Montreal airport and spend a day cloistered with government officials in the Parliament Bldg. The media were banned from contact with them and never were able to report on who they were. After a short conference they left as secretively as they had arrived.
It was after this incident that I started taking the 'conspiracy theory' seriously.
If we pay close attention to the doings of the UN and the strange moves of the world leaders it isn't hard to see that something is most certainly afoot! There is also the 'social engineering' that has been forced on us over the past several decades. Why? It all points toward total control of the world's population.

I recently read an old book, 'The Captains And The Kings' by Caldwell Taylor which is about just such a group with just such a plan for world dominance. It occurred to me how often works of fiction have proved out to be true in the future. and I don't mind saying, it scares the hell out of me when I think of this 'Conspiracy group' being real and manipulating us all into the box that they have in mind for us.

Why waste time fighting it when you can channel their energy into profits for yourself.

This is what the engineers of the conspiracy are counting on.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
This is what the engineers of the conspiracy are counting on.

Capitalize on any situation. It's why capitalism is so incredibly smart. Instead of fighting, people like communism would do to stop a movement. It capitalize on the movement.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Movements and unrest is then channeled back into society in a positive way.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Well honestly it was the first time I've heard of Agenda 21, and was chalking it up as a conspiracy theory.
I posted about that Years ago....
Some conspiracies have a grain of truth....

I got this video this morning from a friend in Florida along with an epub copy of fictional story of a future based on the U.N. managing to implement their proposal "Agenda 21"...... see....www.un.org/esa/agenda21/natlinfo/wssd/summarypublication.pdf
It has charts and everything....

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
gee....... I had thought that the UN was a toothless organization that was only good for spending our tax money and accomplishing sweet pi$$ all. Now their instrumental in a new world order?

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
Considering we hardly have any other big vehicle driving our economy then housing and infrastructure. It really is the last thing we actually still produce for ourselves, I'm not surprised they have chosen this as their model.

gee....... I had thought that the UN was a toothless organization that was only good for spending our tax money and accomplishing sweet pi$$ all. Now their instrumental in a new world order?

I know! It's about time they finally wake. Up lol

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
We have food and plenty of land ready to be cleared for more farmland.

When it's wide open its not exactly a hidden hand or conspiracy is it?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
When it's wide open its not exactly a hidden hand or conspiracy is it?

Did I say anything about hidden or conspiracy? Let me check...... nope....... You really need to have your meds checked.