www.getafteritmedia.com
HARPER WAS RIGHT.

15 December at 6:30AM ·

Harper was RIGHT!

He was right on the Liberal taxation plan,
He was right about the Islamic State,
He was right about Rachel Notley and the Alberta NDP,
He was right about the refugees,
He was right on the Liberal plan on fighting ISIS.

HARPER WAS RIGHT.

On issues that matter, Harper was right | GOLDSTEIN | Columnists | Opinion | Tor

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
He said it in his speech right after the election results came in.

It was the speech where he was too cowardly to announce his resignation as CPC leader.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
he was Wrong about israel and NATO driving ISUS
and so wrong about ANYTHING related
actually wrong is the wrong word here
genocidal crimminal fraud would be more likely

all that stolen syrian cheep oil going through nato turkey
tar sands hiring lately?

"Very few Israeli Arabs or Palestinians have joined the Islamic State, which poses no immediate threat to Israel despite the fighting on the other side of the Golan.
read more:"
http://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-news/isis/1.687205
"and Roxy joined the sindicate knowing it wasn't there...roxy roller"

davesmom

Council Member
Oct 11, 2015
Southern Ontario
Harper is gone because the majority of Canadians decided he was wrong.

So true! Canadians voted for what they wanted to hear.
I think that what they didn't realize is that what they wanted to hear will not be easy to deliver.
Perhaps Trudeau actually believed that his promises were achievable. But my gut tells me that the promises were made only to gain power.
It is not very responsible to make promises unless you are very sure you will be able to keep them. In this case the Liberals put the cart before the horse. They made promises, and once elected started saying, 'We are looking into ......', 'we are making a plan .......'' , 'we will do a study .....', 'we will let you know when we have worked out .....'.
They would have protected themselves from making broken promises had they did their looking into, making plans, studying, and working out BEFORE the election, saying instead 'We INTEND to .....', We will MAKE A PLAN to ....',.
See the difference?
Yes Harper make mistakes too. But that doesn't excuse the Liberals from this huge mistake of making promised that cannot possibly be kept.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
It's the first truly honest statement he's ever made.

Friends, our country is one of the most enduring democracies in the world today, and today, for the 42nd time in 148 years, Canadians have chosen a national Parliament. While tonight’s result is certainly not the one we had hoped for, the people are never wrong.

Transcript of Stephen Harper's speech on 2015 election results

WOW!! Says that he has a lot of Character for somebody who lost the election... that he still praised the Citizens of Canada for voting.

Thanks.. you just made Harper look good. :lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
He also said voters are never wrong.

It's the first truly honest statement he's ever made.

Friends, our country is one of the most enduring democracies in the world today, and today, for the 42nd time in 148 years, Canadians have chosen a national Parliament. While tonight’s result is certainly not the one we had hoped for, the people are never wrong.

Transcript of Stephen Harper's speech on 2015 election results

So Harpy was wrong about that, too. How does that saying go? "I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong."

It is pretty sad when the most effort politicians put into their deeds as leaders is that of encouraging voters to replace them.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
They all say that.

It's a pretty standard slogan if you pay attention.

Yet you give him sh-it for that too.

It was the speech where he was too cowardly to announce his resignation as CPC leader.

Not every leader resigns in the concession speech. Iggy stayed on overnight until they forced him to quit. I'd say the resignations are about 50/50 in the speech.