the unresolved death of Karman Willis

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Karman Willis was a young girl who died in northern Alberta,
Karman was an example of what happens when process's are skillfully masterminded with agendas predetermined,Karman Willis is the person who repersents the power of oil companies.
i would like to start a discussion about Karman Willis and how her death is the example of the influence of oil and gas on the Judicial system.
let us start the discussion,Petro is on,he knows about the power of predetermined influences of big oil,so let's get started.
this was a fabulous information auditing find,because once again sources of information came from the most unlikely sources,you must discuss for me to share my knowledge.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Why would the oil company not want her killer brought to justice? Considering that Ludwig or one of his clan were the only suspects and that they were fervidly anti-oil, one might think the company would be quite pleased to see one of them charged with the crime.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Why would the oil company not want her killer brought to justice? Considering that Ludwig or one of his clan were the only suspects and that they were fervidly anti-oil, one might think the company would be quite pleased to see one of them charged with the crime.
yes in a just society i would like and still believe to a certain degree that justice should be served,or if anything partial justice,i would like to believe it would be important to all true believers of Canadian Justice
the events leading up to Karman Willis's death was an interest to my curious mind.
i was more theninterested in the administered part of the design applied and leading up to the death of Karman Willis.
time frames,participants,created atmosphere,media,the list was endless in my interest
i was interested in all angles of the design,including the ratio of the "oil companies"involved in the design,including the participation of CEO's of oil companies and more so their participation and projection of information.
i believe this to be an interesting part of of the process of events leading to the misfortune of the death of Karman Willis.people and the power they hold to influence or not influence the outcome of the design,
the death of Karman Willis was a symptom of many events which occured before her death,people were the catylist to these events.
my interest was of many including how a community reached the boundries of lawlessness,oil companies were a partial part of the interest i held in information auditing this case,particulalry their relationship with the short arm of the law,who and fed the information machine,and how this machine was fed kept my interest peaked.There was one CEO which immediatly comes to my mind i thinkof when i think of involved CEO's, his name was gwyn morgan,or something like this.The part he played in the events to unfold,and the tragedies to come could only be classified in chain reaction.It seemed he was good at what he does,his role played a big part in dividing the community and setting the stage for elevating fear.
the karman willis interest was a small segment in bigger interests,as the design and administration of applied regulation and policies was my first interest,all over Alberta people were placed in positions of demise when entering into the process of question and defense of private land rights vs oil exploration.many oil companies became my interest,however the design of the karman willis death was the big catch,how policies influence process's was all there.
i could find a common bond of administration all over my Province,what influenced this common bond made me wise within my information auditing.
karman willis death was no accident,this is the tragedy,the end results of lawless behaviour was edged on by precipating events which were administered with precison and intent.Even the long arm of law could not save Karman or the community she lived in,everyone was duped.
information auditing should be everyone's passion.
the thing that bothered me most about the death of Karman Willis as the attitudes which were applied in the process's,rural living people were and are disposable to the conservative government,another thing which bothered me was the capacity of our justice system ad courts to be wh ored,and most of all was the purposeful intent to collect false information to manipulate law and justice and the public.Law and Justice was happy to obligate to such collections,to rationale their bad behavior.
information was created to fit end agendas and to project false information,these techniques directly influenced the death of Karman Willis.
it was like a big game over a long period of time,i know this case led me to information audit how money is applied to manipulate the public,this endeveor had me at the House of Commons.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
let's remember karman willis,i will be informing some more tidbits about the design of the scheme which eventually contributed to this needless death,in the mean time,i am just going to keep her name in your minds.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
I think it is sad that the killer of Karman Willis was never brought to trial, but your hypothesis that her death was somehow perpetrated by the agenda of Big Oil is not only a leap, but a fantasy.
She was killed when her, and some friends were shot at for being on the land of the now deceased, Wiebo Ludwig.

Some suggest it may have been Ludwig himself who pulled the trigger.

The story is a real tragedy, but it was well covered up by the perpetrators.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I think it is sad that the killer of Karman Willis was never brought to trial, but your hypothesis that her death was somehow perpetrated by the agenda of Big Oil is not only a leap, but a fantasy.
She was killed when her, and some friends were shot at for being on the land of the now deceased, Wiebo Ludwig.

Oh no no no.... it was a cover up I tells ya. She was a pawn, I tells ya. It was a big cover up, I tells ya.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.

no fantasy here,i wish it was,
i have been provided information of parts here and there in a long process,from inside workers,etc,i do not dispute a tragedy occured,what i do dispute is the timeline of events which led up to her death,her death had a little help.

it is up to the reader to determine the role of oil in karman willis's death.

Oh no no no.... it was a cover up I tells ya. She was a pawn, I tells ya. It was a big cover up, I tells ya.
it was people like you who sit behind the design which contributed to karman willis's death,i bet you are one of those corporate p r icks,you sound exactly like the corporate individuals who purposefully played rural albertans in the circumstances around karman's death.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
i have been provided information of parts here and there in a long process,from inside workers,etc,i do not dispute a tragedy occured,what i do dispute is the timeline of events which led up to her death,her death had a little help.

See, see, see, I has inside information that nobody else has and no one can collaborate. It's good inside info, though. It PROVES the conspiracy. Trust me, I tells ya....trust me.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta

it was people like you who sit behind the design which contributed to karman willis's death,i bet you are one of those corporate p r icks,you sound exactly like the corporate individuals who purposefully played rural albertans in the circumstances around karman's death.

You should probably seek some help.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
See, see, see, I has inside information that nobody else has and no one can collaborate. It's good inside info, though. It PROVES the conspiracy. Trust me, I tells ya....trust me.
this is a discussion,if you would like to have a discussion i would be happy to accomadate,but unfortunately it seems like you are incapable of this lofty idea.
you sound like a misguided old bald headed fat ceo or a fat,thinned haired female lawyer,i am not sure which one,you sound like a child
.why cannot we have,meaning others, a conversation about the facts behind karman willis's death,it is because you said so,get it through your bald head this is not conspiracie theories,
my favorite part was the who ring of the judge.can we at least have discussions about information auditing i completed in how justices are wh ored into the information game,what is wrong with these discussions?
how come everywhere i go on this forum,you badger what i say,
do your children like you?i bet they don't.spending christmas alone.

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
you sound like a misguided old bald headed fat ceo or a fat,thinned haired female lawyer,i am not sure which one,you sound like a child.

it is because you said so,get it through your bald head this is not conspiracie theories,

how come everywhere i go on this forum,you badger what i say,

do your children like you?

i bet they don't.

spending christmas alone.

hey potato...when gerry gives you what you deserve, don't come crying to us. :lol:

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
hey potato...when gerry gives you what you deserve, don't come crying to us. :lol:
ha baby,quit talking like that,it sounds seductive and filled with adventure,
happy steamy new year to you baby doll...wink wink

what's gerry going to give me and should my knees be trembling?

You should probably seek some help.
i think you miss the point this forum is my help,i am slowly compiling and discussing the information i have audited,this was a difficult thing for me in the beginning of discovery,not now,
without hesitation i can tell you the design around the death of karman willis was right on target for elevated response,without a doubt, and what is remarkable about this information auditing project,there was reference to similar designs which were applied and projected throughout this province.
karman willis was one of many,many have died in the process of objection.
there were other consequences for people and communities also/
people design and apply,resources are calleld upon,and death may or may not be the end result of these designs,but with certainty there is also other lasting consquences,i have compiled a common bond of endng circumstances to these applied designs and will be able to apply information to other designer process's,my reader will be intelligent enough to determine if it is fantasy or truth,not this forum.
people on this forum are scared of the truth.
the forum is just a means to feel and articulate what i am comfortable to talk about in designer applied process's.

karman willis to the families of the mayerthorpe 4 ,these are just some of designer information application cases i have dwelled into,no fantasy her,just hard evidence,without hesitation and confidence the design of the process will make my reader think,i am confident intelligence will prevail,and the designers behind applied process's will be scrutinized for end agendas.
there is enough "proof"because of the repeated methods of application.
i will be very easily be able to apply facts to the purposeful intent of designers to manipulate the mayerthorpe 4 families,it is not just karman willis,scrutinizing the designers of these process's is my real intent to the readers,my information audiiting has nothing to do with the end results,as it does with the applied design.
the courts are interesting,i had the honour of auditing the supreme court being wh ored through applied information process's,what a great day that was,learning the supreme court did not mind being wh ored."wonderful day"
thanks for the help
thank you for the feed back,

i thank this forum for all the help i possibly can stand.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
i think you miss the point this forum is my help,i am slowly compiling and discussing the information i have audited,this was a difficult thing for me in the beginning of discovery,not now,
without hesitation i can tell you the design around the death of karman willis was right on target for elevated response,without a doubt, and what is remarkable about this information auditing project,there was reference to similar designs which were applied and projected throughout this province.
karman willis was one of many,many have died in the process of objection.

What does this matter to you? Why don't you mind your own business and leave people to their life choices?

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
social justice matters to me,i think it is wrong the courts,can be inflluenced by information process's which are designed with end agendas in mind,i believe in constitutional application and i think the courts have been manipulated for too long by designer process's of information collection and application.Plus the resources used for these information process's is outrageous.
the pattern bothered me,the predictability and the malaise to do anything about it,also bothered me,lets talk about the truth,and the truth is karman willis's death was no accident and was part of the parcel administered,(if you do your homework,you will see some patterns of dividing communities,and elevating emotions,it is no accident this occurs)
i believe if the courts are easily manipulated by information process's,as well as the application of law,that it is a cause which matters to me.
karman willis was my business as she was one of my own,rural living,concerned about the handling of private lands along with public lands,this is my business.I had a keen interest in administered process's which were administered to rural landowner rights,this extended to conservative policies and attitudes which led these policies.
the courts are my business,the RCMP are my business.
the application of the designer process should be everyone's business,even yours GerrryH,do some investigative work regarding this case then come back and tell me if there is one Canadian,besides the likes of gwyn morgan ,who should not think this case matters to their well being,when the courts are tainted with the cooperation of the the application of law and policticol policies,its everyones concerndo your homework Gerryh,i can help you if you like.
then again i have had my fill of thinkers who know everything but really know nothing.
be brave and information audit this case.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
She was a kid that was joy riding in the middle of the night and illegally tearing up someone elses property. Did she deserve to be shot and killed? No. Was she entirely innocent in this whole thing, No.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
She was a kid that was joy riding in the middle of the night and illegally tearing up someone elses property. Did she deserve to be shot and killed? No. Was she entirely innocent in this whole thing, No.
i am and never have been interested in those type of facts like joyriding,my interest was the events,years before,months and weeks before this tragic incident,there is some things i cannot place a no or a yeson in this tragic outcome,because these are facts i do not know how to answer.
i think we are talking apples and oranges,this is our problem.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
one of many interests of this tragic process,was the increasing vandalism in the "north country",my interest was time frames,reporting and collection methods,this collection of simple information was no secret,the communities were under constant alert about these vandalisms,people i interviewed started locking their doors,mistrusting their neigbours,suspician and fear started to rule communities.
it was important for me to request the information which the communities were responding to,and of course in predictability the division of the community there started being some lawless behaviour,this behaviour was an interest to my information auditing,and once again this led me back to news releases of the increasing vandalism.
i have the information,no conspiricies here,there is an interesting pattern which led to further facts being revealed.
i also received in the mail some information,that some of the vadalism was done by other parties,not the likeley suspects,people were payed to damage oil sites,the payers were the oil companies themselves,this is why the information of "vandalism"became significant.
the damagers stated the RCMp were happy to collect the information to project it,even thou the information was fabricated.
any idiot agency should have been able to detail the pattern,but not our RCMP,they play along,so this led to other information auditing interests,they were part of the karman willis end result,don't kid yourself,the RCMP can take some responsibility for her death.
i think it is brillant gerryh,i don't think you should be scared of the facts,no conspiricy theories here.
the question is why was karman willis lawless that night.
i took the same interest in wiebo ludwig,wanting to know how a god fearing man,becomes involved in a huge plot of murder,vandalism,etc,its a psychology thing gerryh