It's My Party and I Will Do What I Wanna

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
The Trudeau Government has announced that it will immediately allow 25,000 Syrian refugees into Canada.
Various experts have stated that security screening and settling 25,000 immigrants responsibly into Canada in 5 weeks is impossible.
In order to bring in 25,000 Syrians it is assumed that Canada will simply use local UNHCR data and in effect perform little to no screening at all.

It goes without saying that the homeland of the ISIL terrorists is Syria.

American Homeland Security has stated that Canada will be re-evaluated in regards to American/Canadian border security operations in regards to ongoing Canadian immigration issues.

It also goes without saying that Canada already accepts more immigrants on a per-capita basis than any other country in the world.

The Official Opposition of Canada as well as several Provincial Premiers and Ministers have asked to debate and discuss this decision with the ruling Trudeau Liberal Party.
Polling also indicates that around 65 to 70% of Canadians are concerned about the timelines and screening issues regarding the 25,000 refugees.

The Trudeau Liberals appear to be ready to ram this decision through without any consultation or discussion with Canadians at all.

Justin Trudeau ran on a platform of listening to all Canadians as well as openness, consultation and free debate in Government. Does this decision indicate that the Trudeau Government is more, less or about the same in its willingness to listen to the Official Opposition and Canadians in general as the previous Harper Conservative Government?

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Does this decision indicate that the Trudeau Government is more, less or about the same in its willingness to listen to the Official Opposition and Canadians in general as the previous Harper Conservative Government?

He is the same, we can't get one that deviates from the program. This one is photogenic though. He's had the global orders nipple in his mouth since birth.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
No I don't think they will make all 25 thousand and I think the number was
big enough to get everyone's attention there will likely be more next year.
Face it the previous government was already planning to take a number and
many are already in the system for immigration all Trudeau did was add a
new column to the list.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.
The ISIS smuggler, who is in his thirties and is described as having a trimmed jet-black beard, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success.
"Just wait," he smiled.

Islamic State reveals it has smuggled THOUSANDS of extremists into Europe | World | News | Daily Express

And you think the Islamic State smuggled them in!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I hope to God that one of these Syrian pull a terrorist act, because the very next day folks will be pulling out a short rope and looking for a huge Oak tree to swing Justine from.

End of Justine's political career and 12 years of Conservative rule after that

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Last night at work I was talking to an Iranian I work with about the Syrian refugees coming here. He too has some concerns. His thought is that 99% will be good people but that 1% of crazies will sneak in. Then they will need to build a mosque and that will be where the trouble begins.
Interestingly he said the biggest mistake the west made was in letting Komini fly from France to Iran and take over.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
Last night at work I was talking to an Iranian I work with about the Syrian refugees coming here. He too has some concerns. His thought is that 99% will be good people but that 1% of crazies will sneak in. Then they will need to build a mosque and that will be where the trouble begins.
Interestingly he said the biggest mistake the west made was in letting Komini fly from France to Iran and take over.
The Shah wasn't much better from what I've read.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I hope to God that one of these Syrian pull a terrorist act, because the very next day folks will be pulling out a short rope and looking for a huge Oak tree to swing Justine from.

I don't want to discourage you but things seldom turn out the way one thinks.:)
(It might be better for all concerned if Justin starts listening)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
I don't want to discourage you but things seldom turn out the way one thinks.:)

He's not likely to be bothered with the pitfalls of thinking.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

There you have it, folks. Boomster wants Canadians to be killed in a terrorist act.

He'd be happy for Canadians to die to support his bigotry.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
This thread title has put this song in my head all day.

Now it's time for all of you to suffer along with me.

Mwa ha ha ha ha........

Bar Sinister

Executive Branch Member
Jan 17, 2010
Edmonton
So let me get this right. ISIS has infiltrated every Syrian refugee camp on the vague chance that one of its members might be selected to come to Canada where they would immediately organize a complex terrorist cell capable of carrying out a major terrorist act. I suspect I have a much better chance of being hit by a meteorite than killed by a terrorist in Canada.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
So let me get this right. ISIS has infiltrated every Syrian refugee camp on the vague chance that one of its members might be selected to come to Canada where they would immediately organize a complex terrorist cell capable of carrying out a major terrorist act. I suspect I have a much better chance of being hit by a meteorite than killed by a terrorist in Canada.

Or ...........

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
What is interesting is what the old man said before the Just Watch Me....

And he didn't get a selfie with the photographer either.

I did not like Trudeau Sr. at all. I disagreed with a lot of his policies and his arrogance and his economics. However, I always respected him as a solid statesman. I can say the same for Chretien and Martin. I cannot say the same for Trudeau Jr. He has a lot of growing up to do (and I didn't mean this to sound like a Conservative campaign ad but reading it, I think this slogan was used).

You need to get a grip. This is seriously off the deep end. Just saying.

This thread title has put this song in my head all day.

Now it's time for all of you to suffer along with me.

Mwa ha ha ha ha........

I should give you a -1 for that. Now it is my head too.