I should be promptly deported to France.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I trace my ancestry back to New France in the 1700's. Given the turmoil in France at that time, it is possible that my ancestors had fled France to New France as refugees.

Since I cannot prove that they had come to New France (now mostly part of Canada) as wealthy migrants and not refugees, maybe I should be promptly deported until I go through the proper immigration channels.

Last edited:

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I trace my ancestry back to New France in the 1700's. Given the turmoil in France at that time, it is possible that my ancestors had fled France to New France as refugees.

Since I cannot price that they had come to New France (now mostly part of Canada) as wealthy migrants and not refugees, maybe I should be promptly deported until I go through the proper immigration channels.

Starting to drink way to early in the day buddy.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

Since I cannot price that they had come to New France (now mostly part of Canada) as wealthy migrants and not refugees, maybe I should be promptly deported until I go through the proper immigration channels.

I think you meant 'prove' not 'price', Machjo. Well................if you are harboring terrorists intentions...........maybe you should. Lacking that, I think you are fairly safe.............for now. ;-)

On second thought, if you are trying to make some convoluted connection with your ancestry to the current call for the proper vetting of refugees, your argument is specious at best.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's too bad we were too late to stop him, one less to go.

I think you meant 'prove' not 'price', Machjo. Well................if you harboring terrorists intentions...........maybe you should. Lacking that, I think you are fairly safe.............for now. ;-)
Isn't that where the Indian got into the black market items? Could offer jail as an alternative to life on the Rez. as the resident handy-man.