The Ezra Levant show starts to-day........

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
This should start the leftoid tongues wagging on the forum even though very few will bother to watch more than a few seconds and will rely on the reports of other media for their info
I just hope he doesn't keep repeating himself like he did on Sun TV.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Starting tomorrow (Tuesday), the show will go up every weekday at 8pm ET, 6pm MT, here at TheRebel.media.
As with all of our videos, you can go online and watch it whenever you like — no need to race to the TV set at a certain time, or set your PVR.
And you can watch it on your computer, your phone, or even on a regular TV set if you click on our YouTube page through a service like Apple TV.
The format of our new show is similar to my old show at the Sun News Network — I’ll open with a monologue, we’ll interview great guests, and we’ll end with viewer feedback.
This is all possible thanks to our generous viewers who helped crowdfund our studio. We gave you a sneak-preview of the studio on Election Night, but now we’re going to use it for real.
Please watch the show, and let me know what you think of it. We’re going to start simple, and grow, so I’m very much interested in how to improve it each day. Please give us feedback right on the website of each episode!
More: "The Ezra Levant Show" STARTS Tuesday, November 10 at 8pm! - The Rebel

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Ezra: Canada's answer to Rush Limbrain. Of course nobody with a functioning brain cell will watch Ezra if they want the facts. Only those who want right wing BS will watch that clown.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
This should start the leftoid tongues wagging on the forum even though very few will bother to watch more than a few seconds and will rely on the reports of other media for their infol

Ezra: Canada's answer to Rush Limbrain. Of course nobody with a functioning brain cell will watch Ezra if they want the facts. Only those who want right wing BS will watch that clown.

I just love it when hypocrites prove me right sooo quick!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I just realized that the time will interfere with watching the O'Reilley factor on Fox.....

Oh well...the good thing about you tube is that I don't need a PVR to watch later...:lol:

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Bill O'Reilly is funny. I do not know about this Ezra dude. Lush Rambutt is simply ridiculous. So was that Glen goof.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
With the fall of Sun News Ezra is really no longer relevant he is just another
shrieking voice like Rush and even Rush is wearing thin his numbers are
dropping to the point where retirement in near.
I will avoid him if most do he will fade away like Joe McCarthy did in the
fifties in the US and will be seen for the streak of misery he was as well

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
From the stuff I have seen here, he sounds pretty fair in his reporting. Just not left leaning like one gets used to when watching the CBC for example.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

He's too sarcastic for me and his # 2 fault is he over rates his own intelligence!

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
He's a racist, brain dead moron that always whines and begs his "audience" for money when his mouth get's him into trouble.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Could that be why Sleepy and the Boomster like him so much?
Unlike you I can see the good and the bad in people, even people I don't like...
I never said Levant was the answer to conservatism...I have said before that he tends to overstate his points because instead of convincing idiots like yourself , it turns them off....
I never mention your good points because your head is big enough as it is :wink:

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location
Bill O'Reilly is funny. I do not know about this Ezra dude. Lush Rambutt is simply ridiculous. So was that Glen goof.

Yeah, O'Reilly's rant about how Christianity isn't a religion is hilarious. I couldn't believe how he could keep that up without losing it.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, O'Reilly's rant about how Christianity isn't a religion is hilarious. I couldn't believe how he could keep that up without losing it.
It really isn't a religion per say , It is simply a name that encompasses all religions that honor Christ .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Grammar Nazi :wink:
Typical Atheist....not only preaching what people shouldn't believe in but telling people what they actually do believe in! (A mind reader no less)