Stephane Dion to Israel: Canada isn't your special friend anymore

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Stephane Dion to Israel: Canada isn't your special friend anymore

Yesterday I gave you some quick reactions to Justin Trudeau’s new cabinet. Over the next few weeks, I'll take a closer look at some of the picks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQvnRmliVDo

Today, let's look at Stephane Dion, the new Foreign Affairs Minister.

Dion is an old Chretien-era warhorse. I’m worried that, with him around, Canada will slide back into bad old Chretien habits, like sucking up to dictatorships like China.

Yesterday, Dion had a message for Israel: Canada isn’t your special friend anymore.

He said Canada was going back to its “honest broker” role — as in, we’d split the difference between good and evil.

That's no surprise. Remember what Dion said after Hamas took power in 2006? That we should give more money to a terrorist dictatorship?

With the appointment of Dion, it's clear the Harper doctrine of standing with democracies and against Muslim terrorists is over.

source: Stephane Dion to Israel: Canada isn't your special friend anymore - The Rebel

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I have no problem with this; actually this is a good thing.

Israel has thought itself extra-special for too effin long and that it could get away with anything it wanted in the world. It's about time the rest of us started to really hold them accountable.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
well since Israel and the US have been tied to funding arming and directing ISUS
( No doubt about it now)
maybe it's time for Canada to stop being the cabin bouy on that ship

geez not to mention Netanyahoos comments relieving the nazis of all blame for the holocaust
and then his retraction in the face of the HOWLS.......

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
Harper was far too kind to Israel. I am not sure how much Harper's promise to his father had to do with it but he went way too far.
This brings another point up for me. If you even think something against Israel (don't say it aloud) and you are labelled as anti-Semitic. I gather some residents of Isreal also get the label, because they disagree with government policy.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The fact is the old idea of a special friend was not helpful we need to push
both sides toward a resolution not just let this drift along Palestine needs
to denounce violence and Israel need to stop using violence as a first resort.
Yes Israel has a right to defend itself it does not have the right to provoke toruble

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I have no problem with this; actually this is a good thing.

Israel has thought itself extra-special for too effin long and that it could get away with anything it wanted in the world. It's about time the rest of us started to really hold them accountable.
Yeah! How dare those goddam uppity Jews defend themselves so effectively against 67 years of Muslim aggression. Screw 'em! Palestine is totally blameless for getting involved in a publicly declared war of extermination against Israel by the Arab States.

If Palestine don't want its schools, hospitals and other public buildings bombed, maybe they should quit using them for military purposes.
Did you know that Hamas didn't realize it gave itself away when it declared the casualties Israel has caused? Since at least 2000, the majority of the time Israel bombed Gaza in retaliation for attacks on Israel, the Palestinian casualty counts show a disproportionate number of males between the ages of 17 and 35. Had it been a one-off, it could easily be considered as an anomaly but that particular casualty stat seems to be the rule, rather than the exception.

Here's a fun fact for you; Palestine still exists today because of Israel. Before the Arab States officially declared their war of extermination on Israel, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon had an agreement between them to divide up the land after Israel was destroyed. And I mean ALL the land. There would have been no Israel nor Palestine.

I can also understand why the Palestinians are the ONLY people who would qualify as refugees aren't being helped to relocate by the UN and instead the UN is working hard to keep them there. NOBODY WANTS THEM!! The last time a large influx of Palestinian refugees entered a country it was Jordan and the ungrateful bastards tried to overthrow the govt.

You know that kid that everyone in the neighbourhood hated when you were younger? That's Palestine. The only reason Palestine has actual support in the West is from all the open Jew haters, and all those that don't want to admit that they are actually Jew haters. You know, because leftists are sooooo non-racist and everything.

Even the Arab states hate Palestine. They just hate it a little bit less than they hate Israel and so use them as dupes by supplying them with just enough arms to piss Israel off when they're attacked with them. The Arab states laugh their asses off every time Israel whoops on Palestine in retaliation for attacks on them while the rest of the world craps on Israel for defending itself.

It's almost Machiavellian. Openly declare a war of extermination against Israel. Give it up after a while but keep supplying Palestine with arms, but not enough to actually get anywhere. Foment hatred of Israel for defending itself using already existing "anti-Semites" and playing the victim card for the left-tards who just LOVE a visible minority. Sit back and watch the fun you started while taking 0% of the blame.

Frankiedoodle

Electoral Member
Aug 21, 2015
Saskatchewan
Harper himself referred to Israel as being a special friend of Canada.
Peter Kent said on February 10 2010 that "Prime Minister Harper has made it quite clear for some time now and has regularly stated that an attack on Israel would be considered an attack on Canada"
Though it is odd when I read a letter to the editor where the headline was,"Harper is no friend of Israel" in which the righter commented on Harper calling himself Pro-Israel and then aligning himself with right-wing forces in Israel who actively work again peace is stomach turning.Using his trademark fear-mongering to convince Jews that only a hard hearted and one-sided approach to Mideast policies will "keep Jews safe". The Star.
Reporters wonder if Harper's father isn't responsible for part of Harper's view of Israel.
Mr.Harper Sr. was too young to serve in WWII but recognized the fact of the Holocost. He understand why the Jews wanted their own state.
Stephen Harper's actions towards Israel are thought to be a commitment he gave his father that if he was ever in a position to help the Jewish people, not only should he, but that he must.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Lol

That would have been pretty great, but Dion didn't actually say that.

And anyone who is offended about some former Liberal party sucking up to China must have been brain dead for the last 10 years because Harper was even worse.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Dam look how old Dion is looking... one foot in the grave, let's hope the other foot joins him soon.
Feel free to lead the way, nobody will even miss you let alone comment on it. Junior is doing it right by starting of with the older more experienced people and changes will be made as the younger ones get a handle on what is what. Something you will never experience, a common trait with pricks.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]Yeah! How dare those goddam uppity Jews defend themselves so effectively against 67 years of Muslim aggression. Screw 'em! Palestine is totally blameless for getting involved in a publicly declared war of extermination against Israel by the Arab States.[ Quote ]

Wow, take a breather for a second. I never said anything about Palestine or my opinions towards it, I just said it's about time Israel be held accountable for it's part in the present day bullshyte that's going on.

As it is, I believe Palestine and Israel BOTH don't give a crap about their respective peoples, that this game of "revenge" on each other is so twisted and perverted and gone on so long that no one really gives a crap for peace what so ever and we should just let them pound each other into effin' dust. It's what they want after all.

But in no way, shape, or form should we neither help nor aid either side in this. Time to back off and let them blow each other up if they want.

[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]If Palestine don't want its schools, hospitals and other public buildings bombed, maybe they should quit using them for military purposes.[ quote ]

Proof please; actual proof and not Israeli biased BS. Or Palestinian for that matter.

[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]Did you know that Hamas didn't realize it gave itself away when it declared the casualties Israel has caused? Since at least 2000, the majority of the time Israel bombed Gaza in retaliation for attacks on Israel, the Palestinian casualty counts show a disproportionate number of males between the ages of 17 and 35. Had it been a one-off, it could easily be considered as an anomaly but that particular casualty stat seems to be the rule, rather than the exception.[/quote]

Likely this number anomaly is true and it also wouldn't surprise me. Still doesn't negate the fact Israel and Palestine both toss around Bombs to kill innocent people. Doesn't negate the fact Israel goes into what is supposed to be Palestinian land to take it over, doesn't negate that Palestinians are still killing Israeli's for blood offenses.

So long as there is an excuse, the killing WILL continue. Why the phuk should we be involved anymore?

[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]Here's a fun fact for you; Palestine still exists today because of Israel. Before the Arab States officially declared their war of extermination on Israel, Egypt, Syria and Lebanon had an agreement between them to divide up the land after Israel was destroyed. And I mean ALL the land. There would have been no Israel nor Palestine.[/quote]

Yep, I know that 'fun fact'. Also fun fact that today the Israeli government doesn't give a crap about its own citizens, let alone the Palestinian "plague" that they have. They've turned into the very thing they were once nearly extinguished as a people by.

[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]I can also understand why the Palestinians are the ONLY people who would qualify as refugees aren't being helped to relocate by the UN and instead the UN is working hard to keep them there. NOBODY WANTS THEM!! The last time a large influx of Palestinian refugees entered a country it was Jordan and the ungrateful bastards tried to overthrow the govt.[/quote]

Yep to that too. It's their own damned fault they have the rep they do and being considered the outcasts in the Arab world - unless they're the excuse to do the mass killings and terrorists BS and wars that their "brothers" use them for while not really giving a shyte about them in reality - doesn't help them. Their people need to smarten the hell up and focus on the future for their kids but they won't give, just like Israel won't give.

[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]You know that kid that everyone in the neighbourhood hated when you were younger? That's Palestine. The only reason Palestine has actual support in the West is from all the open Jew haters, and all those that don't want to admit that they are actually Jew haters. You know, because leftists are sooooo non-racist and everything.[ quote ]

Disliking Israel doesn't make me a Jew hater. It makes me a person who hates what they've become and how they are NOT the so called innocents people like you make them out to be. It's people like you - people who make excuses for what Israel and/or Palestine has done - that I hate. It's the war mongers, it's the anti-human, anti-humane rhetoric, it's the constant twisted *need* that both sides feel they have to keep trying to kill the other that I hate. The hypocrite's, the liars, the backstabbers; the thieves, the arrogant holier than thou attitudes... that I hate.

For those Israeli's who stand up for Palestine, recognize their own government as being a now bigger part of the problem, for those who want peace and want all this to stop, THOSE people I have respect and admiration for. They are the ones deserving of our help, not the Israeli Government.

[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]Even the Arab states hate Palestine. They just hate it a little bit less than they hate Israel and so use them as dupes by supplying them with just enough arms to piss Israel off when they're attacked with them. The Arab states laugh their asses off every time Israel whoops on Palestine in retaliation for attacks on them while the rest of the world craps on Israel for defending itself.[/quote]

Totally agree as I already said above. And it's sad that Palestine IS the scape goat for their region and even people. These people are in a no-win situation what so ever. I feel worst for the kids there because they have to know: the other Arab lands don't care, Israel doesn't care, half of their own government doesn't care, most of the world doesn't care. With all this negative around them, is it any wonder kids are angry and will lash out at the closest 'enemy' they have?

No that doesn't excuse it and to be honest the only way to fix that is to give Palestine the respect it wants. No one wants to (not even me really, as they are right now, as they've done nothing to respect them for) so... same ol' same ol.

[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]It's almost Machiavellian. Openly declare a war of extermination against Israel. Give it up after a while but keep supplying Palestine with arms, but not enough to actually get anywhere. Foment hatred of Israel for defending itself using already existing "anti-Semites" and playing the victim card for the left-tards who just LOVE a visible minority. Sit back and watch the fun you started while taking 0% of the blame.[ QUOTE
]

Sadly you are right, there ARE people out there who do fall under this type of bull.

I am not one of them.

I would find them as disgusting and be as hateful to them as I am to Israel and Palestine and those who think Palestine are the pure innocents, are only defending themselves, etc ad nauseam.

In this entire region, I give NO one a pass, not one Nation. They ALL are part of the problem and NONE want to be part of the solution.

Israel, Palestine... Hell, let's wall off the entire region and let them blow the area to whatever Hell they believe in and when it's over, maybe actually do something right with the area.

(But If I want to get really blamey on who's at fault, it's not Israel or Palestine at all, but the idiot nations who after WW2 decided to put all the Jews in Israel thanks to Jewish guilt for the Holocaust. That irks me even more than the other crap going on.)

Also the quote feature isn't showing right for me, not sure if it's good for anyone else: if not, I apologize.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You have some extra items in the bracketed parts that is messing it up.

[QUOTE =Jinentonix;2190046]
As it is, I believe Palestine and Israel BOTH don't give a crap about their respective peoples, that this game of "revenge" on each other is so twisted and perverted and gone on so long that no one really gives a crap for peace what so ever and we should just let them pound each other into effin' dust. It's what they want after all.

But in no way, shape, or form should we neither help nor aid either side in this. Time to back off and let them blow each other up if they want.
Israel has $20B worth of war machines while Gaza has a few rock throwers, do you really think that is a fair playing field?? How about Gaza get the issue to the ISS and some non-aligned Judges from South America come up with a binding solution instead??

Morning Walnut. You dog not wagging his tail again when he saw you this morning??

Last edited:

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
What is happening and has happened to Israel is what will be coming to us in the near future. We too will be defending our country against muslim terrorists bent on taking over our country.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We too will be defending our country against muslim terrorists bent on taking over our country.
First we have to defend the Nation against tits like you.

3 strikes and you are out in this game Walnut.

Last edited: