U.S Won't Pause on Pipeline

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Why? SK doesn't need AB to help fill the line. I like mysteries. Every wonder why the first upgrader in North America was built in Regina 1000km from any oilsands and the second on the SK side of Lloydminster?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
the main source for energy east. I have no idea why moonbats think it's oil sands oil heading off to supply the east and export from NB. SK has this one covered.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
the main source for energy east. I have no idea why moonbats think it's oil sands oil heading off to supply the east and export from NB. SK has this one covered.

No doubt... To be honest, I can't get my head around the logic of the US not approving KXL... Here you have a private company willing to spend a few billion to transport discounted oil (may as well be hard cash) down to refineries on the Gulf Coast to be upgraded and resold at a serious profit.

The eco-argument is plain ole nonsense... The economics of this thing makes absolute sense.

On that note, the same applies within Canada as far as pipe lining to one of the coasts and doing the exact same thing.

.... The world is a funny place I guess

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
No doubt... To be honest, I can't get my head around the logic of the US not approving KXL... Here you have a private company willing to spend a few billion to transport discounted oil (may as well be hard cash) down to refineries on the Gulf Coast to be upgraded and resold at a serious profit.

The eco-argument is plain ole nonsense... The economics of this thing makes absolute sense.

On that note, the same applies within Canada as far as pipe lining to one of the coasts and doing the exact same thing.

.... The world is a funny place I guess

Ideology trumps sense for the tards.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
100% political and financial protectionism. Revenge for having tulip dollars that bought up incredible amounts of distressed US assets for pennies.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Succinctly put, and such a sad commentary of our society(s) today.

On a lighter note though, it will be the children and grandchildren of those tards that pay the ultimate price on this.... At least there's a little solace there

Exactly right... our children and grandchildren will have to carry the debt for this hoax.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
What about it?

Ahhhhh okay.... scratch that.....just dawned.