Congratulations Mr. Wynne!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
w5 did a documentory on Ms. Wynne,i watched it tonight i was pleasantly surpized on a couple of fronts,i felt privledged to have an insided glance on Ms. Wynn personality,i really like her.i was able to observe her strong points,and her weakness's,i look forward to observing Ms. Wynn's future.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
w5 did a documentory on Ms. Wynne,i watched it tonight i was pleasantly surpized on a couple of fronts,i felt privledged to have an insided glance on Ms. Wynn personality,i really like her.i was able to observe her strong points,and her weakness's,i look forward to observing Ms. Wynn's future.

I don't think she is a bad person ... just a very bad premier.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
QUOTE=personal touch;2172406]w5 did a documentory on Ms. Wynne,i watched it tonight i was pleasantly surpized on a couple of fronts,i felt privledged to have an insided glance on Ms. Wynn personality,i really like her.i was able to observe her strong points,and her weakness's,i look forward to observing Ms. Wynn's future.[/QUOTE]

You should go kiss her ring. I know someone who'll supply the dynamite

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You don't seriously believe the ol' Wynned sock was going to let them air or discuss some of her more questionable acts and decisions, did you?
That documentary was approved by Chairman Wynne before it got anywhere near the airwaves.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I don't think she is a bad person ... just a very bad premier.
yes i noticed some weak or percieved some weak actions or responses by Ms. Wynne,this is what you may be referring to as a bad premier,but i am confident if Ms.wynne recognizes these weakness's advanements can be made,and possibly she could be a great great Premier,i think overall she has the right intentions/visions for Ontario,then again i am not sure.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
yes i noticed some weak or percieved some weak actions or responses by Ms. Wynne,this is what you may be referring to as a bad premier,but i am confident if Ms.wynne recognizes these weakness's advanements can be made,and possibly she could be a great great Premier,i think overall she has the right intentions/visions for Ontario,then again i am not sure.

She has never met a taxpayer dollar she cannot spend twice.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You don't seriously believe the ol' Wynned sock was going to let them air or discuss some of her more questionable acts and decisions, did you?
That documentary was approved by Chairman Wynne before it got anywhere near the airwaves.
this is a good thing,pre approving questions,etc,but i do not believe for a moment,there were deceptions in her character,i find her exactly what she is,this is maybe what i do like about her leadership presentation,i never feel she is trying to manipulate the conversation,and besides Ms. Wynne adressed some deeds for me,i appreciated this.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm still waiting for that break down of the Hydro report you said you were going to post.

You know Ontario Hydro? The corporation gouging Ontario residents, because successive Liberal govts have allowed them too. Successive Liberal govts where Mr Wynne was a cabinet minister.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I'm still waiting for that break down of the Hydro report you said you were going to post.

You know Ontario Hydro? The corporation gouging Ontario residents, because successive Liberal govts have allowed them too. Successive Liberal govts where Mr Wynne was a cabinet minister.
The Liberals didn't "allow" them to, it was all part of the Liberal plan.
Think about it for a moment. This is a province that generates a huge amount of excess power. Yet we were told through the years to reduce our consumption during peak hours. Problem with that is, as peak hour usage dropped, the price increased. Then as more and more people obediently started using more energy during off-peak hours, the bastards started charging peak rates for off-peak hours.

Of course it didn't help when the Libtards created the OPA. The OPG started hemorrhaging money to the tune of $500 million per year. Did Ontario really need two separate govt organs to deliver the exact same service?

The sad thing is, the plan to sell off a majority of Hydro One has been in the works since the day the Ontario Liberals got in. Despite their vehement objections to the PC's wanting to sell off Hydro One or a portion thereof, they already had their own plans regarding its sale once they were back in power. Funny how the "honest, honourable and forthright" Wynned sock neglected to mention this sale during her election campaign.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.

my apoligies but i usually do not talk about things on demand,particularly is there was sarcasm in that demand,please forgive me bear bear!

there was nothing honest about electrical sellers before Ms. Wynne arrived,long before Ms. Wynne arrived,Ontario residents are suckers if they believe anything different.

i have an idea for you Ontario residents,why don't you write a report on the issue,just a 20 million report,nothing much.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
my apoligies but i usually do not talk about things on demand,particularly is there was sarcasm in that demand,please forgive me bear bear!
You offered it, I'm asking you to stand by your word.

Sorry about making you stutter, though.

there was nothing honest about electrical sellers before Ms. Wynne arrived,long before Ms. Wynne arrived,Ontario residents are suckers if they believe anything different.
True, before her, was the other Liberal cabinet she sat in, under Mcguinty. That also approved rate hikes.