Election chit chat,the young vs the old!

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
What fun I am having,with election chit chat!There is no serious topic going on with the election chit chat,for myself I am having fun pursuing an information auditing design I have made up in my head.
The design is simple,none complicated and has some advanced preset agendas for my knowledge network.
First of all,making sure in engaging with someone on idle chit chat about the upcoming election,don't be fussy,identify your surroundings and go for time efficient knowledge building....."simple asmaking pie".
then comes the threads,first their age,what is important to them,policy knowledge,where they were raised,where they work,what their parents did,do they read the sun?Of course this type of auditing may be possible or not so possible,sometimes listening to a conversation with no obvious involvement is a winning situation,my assessment is far reaching and I have agendas to fill.
One thing for certain we have the old vs the young in the dialogue of political ideologies,there are expectations in these ideologies,sometimes the conversation is with prediction,I know what old people or old thinkers are going to say,what i like to do is examine the reasoning behind such strange fearful,angry ideologies.I give little time to this chit chat,advancements are in the making,I must move on to bigger thoughts,this person usually makes me sleep and bored!
I say move over the old,let the young drive!The old seem so washed up modern day policies.There is a big divisioof the old and the young,the old powerful just won't let go of power and more so will not do the correct thing.Greedy bi tches and ba stards!
what confuses me is what kind of ideologies comes with where one lives geographically,I can meet the the most intelligent educated people who have little or no logic on political policies,what went wrong?
and where did they learn this is my information quest,how could old people be so selfish.
so next time someone as tard as myself wants to chit chat on idle superficial conversation regarding the election,remember the conversation may not be as simple as it seems.
don't believe a word i say.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
What fun I am having,with election chit chat!There is no serious topic going on with the election chit chat,for myself I am having fun pursuing an information auditing design I have made up in my head.
The design is simple,none complicated and has some advanced preset agendas for my knowledge network.

I think there are possibly a few things the "old" people can teach you! Not the least is the ability to present thoughts in an orderly and methodical manner, observing the rudimentary rules of spelling, punctuation and grammar. Looking at your screed is like looking at a high wall you are intending to scale with no steps to get over it. :)

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Thanx for the warning.
I was wondering who would be the first to respond to this comment,congratulations IdratherBe Skiing!Perfect timing!

I think there are possibly a few things the "old" people can teach you! Not the least is the ability to present thoughts in an orderly and methodical manner, observing the rudimentary rules of spelling, punctuation and grammar. Looking at your screed is like looking at a high wall you are intending to scale with no steps to get over it. :)
thanks for the comments,I appreciate them,
do I get points for being polite?
I am just writing,no order or methodical manner,did not have to think much,now this dam spelling thing, this is a problem,as computers and buttons are,as my sleepy mind is a problem,you know what JLM just don;t read by blogs,they are filled with spelling errors,save yourself from being mad.
ThisI know is true JLM,what you say about the high wall,my whole life is like this,you have affirmed I am where I need to be,how dare me get on my high horse?then again I don't know what you are talking about,can't I just blog with or without your delecting and affirmation response?
thanks for bring me back down to reality.
PT

walls don't scare me!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The old thinking being the freeloaders with a sense of entitlement that Harper has been working so hard to eliminate.The new thinking is to live within your means.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The old thinking being the freeloaders with a sense of entitlement that Harper has been working so hard to eliminate.The new thinking is to live within your means.

Hey Mr Slave take a look at Harpers soft feminine pudgy little hands that thing never did an hours work in it's degenerate miserable life. Knows nothing at all about the subject. Harper lives exclusivly off of gulible fools like you. Do another shift for your man.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Actually these recent polls are looking excellent (much to Floosie's chagrin) . Jr. has amply demonstrated his impetuosity this past week and I think when it all shakes down Jr. will emerge as the "weak sister" and his figures will drop about 5% and lost Liberal votes don't generally go to the N.D.P. :)

Hey Mr Slave take a look at Harpers soft feminine pudgy little hands that thing never did an hours work in it's degenerate miserable life. Knows nothing at all about the subject. Harper lives exclusivly off of gulible fools like you. Do another shift for your man.

Harper is a lawyer, do hands play a big role in lawyering?

Too bad the banks and merchants can't get that through their heads. :)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

I don't mind working for money. DOn't work too hard and get paid well. Certainly much more satisfying than being a parasite sitting around on welfare.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I don't mind working for money. DOn't work too hard and get paid well. Certainly much more satisfying than being a parasite sitting around on welfare.

There's one woman in town here who irks the sh*t out of me. She's probably in her 50s and strong as a horse and occupies a bench near the banks and hits you up for "spare change" every time you walk past. Last time I asked her about getting a job. Now I just walk on the opposite side of the street.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I should have thought of that, but TV gave me an unrealistic idea of lawyers, I though they were hard working dedicated people in pursuit of justice for all. Several notable TV law shows slips my mind but the drama was pretty good I guess. I remember Kraft and General Motors sponsered one of them, dad owned a Chevy at the time so I felt I almost could call whats hos name if I had any questions. I became a criminal instead, I blame that on the bad crowd I started hangin with, and the booze, and the drugs, and the women,
and the yaught