NDP Policy book

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Thought I would start this thread for those who care about the NDP's policy rather than voting for anything but Harper.

Their policy book is available online. Maybe someone can post a link to it.

I noticed the NDP believes in restoring the Canadian Wheat board as the sole sales desk for wheat and barley. How do you guys feel about this?

There are many things to consider in their policy book. For example they believe in granting provinces, municipalities, and territories the right to ban handguns. Currently the constitution doesn't give them that right. Can you imagine some overzealous person like Wendy sucker running for mayor of a township just to ban firearms?

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I always consider every party before an election, but this time, between the shiny pony's ineptitude and the NDP's policy on firearms, I don't have much choice....The Conservative local representative will be getting my vote, however little chance he has of winning.!

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
I always consider every party before an election, but this time, between the shiny pony's ineptitude and the NDP's policy on firearms, I don't have much choice....The Conservative local representative will be getting my vote, however little chance he has of winning.!

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON

Libertarian has a liberal firearms policy too.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Mulcair wants to cut Harper's Income splitting program.

if you are one of the households that has a lopsided income where your household income is below average. He doesn't give a damn. He wants to tax the hell out of your only good pension.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
stealing from pensioners to pay for daycare!?!?!?! with disregard for household income. That is an obscene idea.