Evan Solomon fall from CBC's grace

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Evan Solomon dismisal from Power and Politics on CBC is tragic and is another example of the Harper govenment is controling the public broadcaster near a federal election. Like The Exchange both those shows have been reduced to the levels of a community cable channel quality. Like the Post Office this government is keeping true to it's Reform roots which is smaller government by cutting services taxpayers need. Evan sould have known better of conflict of interest rule now he understands the power and the politics of that rule.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
I asked my fellow workers about your comments Bear Bear,we all have come to agree it is never too early to be stoned,but sometimes more then we think,its too late to be stoned.it is the early vs late question,the conversation is interesting.
what are you calling me stupid for my opinion?or you think my posts are stupid,please clarify Bear Bear!
what are you doing up so early?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I asked my fellow workers about your comments Bear Bear...
First off, it's just Bear, or CB, or CDNBear.

Secondly, the opinions of call centre staff really carries no weight.

what are you calling me stupid for my opinion?or you think my posts are stupid,please clarify Bear Bear!
And that is a fine example of why the opinions of call centre staff carries no weight.

what are you doing up so early?
Programming.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
It's a little early to be that stoned, isn't it?
O.K,
CDN Bear it is,I like the Bear Bear thing,because it is soft and kind,but I have no problem with CDN Bear.
forgive my soft manner,it was not meant to offend you,just soften your hard ways.
first of all the term "stoned" really dates you,you may want to find a new word,and because someone has an opinion or wants to put their two bits in,doesn't mean they are stoned,
I notice they do this alot on this forum,insult people who have different opinions.to make the insults worse,is we have to be exposed to old thinkers terms and ideas,rather then believing other people's opinion's matter regardless if we agree or not.
the term "high",in relationship to grass consumption is odd and unusual in perspective to modern times,if anything,at least to modern thinkers.I noticed if individuals,(not all) attempt to place their opinion on this forum,then they may be greeted with,are you stoned?are you high?did you pay your shrink bill?
for myself these comments seem to classify you as aging and out of the loop,but what do I know.
i am sure Mr. Harper is a nice man,but I think Evan is nicer,and who cares if he feathered his own nest,everyone is doing it,it seems so natural these days,it is the thing to do,everyone wants a piece of the pie.

once again "call staff" opinion matters just as much as yours,don't shine with such arrogance.

just wondering are you ugly?you sure talk like you are,what a pitty to have such low self esteem.

what are you programming?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
O.K,
CDN Bear it is,I like the Bear Bear thing,because it is soft and kind,but I have no problem with CDN Bear.
forgive my soft manner,it was not meant to offend you,just soften your hard ways.
first of all the term "stoned" really dates you,you may want to find a new word,and because someone has an opinion or wants to put their two bits in,doesn't mean they are stoned,
I notice they do this alot on this forum,insult people who have different opinions.to make the insults worse,is we have to be exposed to old thinkers terms and ideas,rather then believing other people's opinion's matter regardless if we agree or not.
the term "high",in relationship to grass consumption is odd and unusual in perspective to modern times,if anything,at least to modern thinkers.I noticed if individuals,(not all) attempt to place their opinion on this forum,then they may be greeted with,are you stoned?are you high?did you pay your shrink bill?
for myself these comments seem to classify you as aging and out of the loop,but what do I know.
i am sure Mr. Harper is a nice man,but I think Evan is nicer,and who cares if he feathered his own nest,everyone is doing it,it seems so natural these days,it is the thing to do,everyone wants a piece of the pie.

once again "call staff" opinion matters just as much as yours,don't shine with such arrogance.

just wondering are you ugly?you sure talk like you are,what a pitty to have such low self esteem.

what are you programming?
I was being nice when I asked if you were merely stoned.

I can see now, that I gave you too much credit.

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
I'm kind of indifferent. I never cared for him but at the same time I don't think what he did was a very big deal. Especially not considering what some other people still working at the CBC have done.