The growing anti-sex ed movement

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
MSM hasn't been covering this much.

The Rebel did and now these guys. It's probably a passing fad.

Thousands demonstrate against the provincial government's new sex education curriculum

Anti-sex ed demonstrators returned to Queen’s Park yesterday (June 7) to congregate and then march through the streets. Their movement against the new provincial curriculum for sex education is growing: thousands were in attendance.

Chants included “My child, my choice,” “We say no!” and “Kathleen loser, loser, loser, Kathleen, loser, lesbian loser.”

MPP Cheri Di Novo and her executive assistant Andrea Houston were also on the scene to counter protest.

https://nowtoronto.com/news/in-photos-the-anti-sex-ed-movement-is-growing/

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
The hell of it is I agree with some of the curriculum - like proper names and some ease of discussion. Choice, though, is a personal matter and school has no business pushing it on kids

Mak54291

Dec 23, 2011
Montreal
My child, my choice, of course anybody can do whatever. Make a lot of sense to me. Btw I don't know what this new education is.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
People are moronic. We, in the west, need to get our heads out of our asses and start educating our kids about sex. It isn't dirty, it isn't sacrilege, and it's better than the old new method where your daughter or son might learn about sex from the internet where things like DP, POV, ATM, are considered normal. If you don't want your daughter posting selfies of her tea cup boobies on the web, it is smarter to talk to them about sex before they go looking.