Albertans looked in the mirror Jim

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
That's an odd metaphor. When you look in a mirror, what you see is behind you.
I see lots of other like minded thinking "fed up" Albertans

I see lots of other like minded thinking "fed up" Albertans
I see some pretty bad bookeeping,I see Ms. Notely having her work load doubled,cleaning up this mess is going to be a big job,but i think Albertans can do it,"together".No sense looking behind us now!

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Lets have some perspective - NDP won with 40% of the popular vote.
Harper won with the same percentage.
Clearly Jim P screwed up and should have waited.
Now we shall see what the NDP do.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
One thing about women politicians they spend a lot more than their male counterparts and are not ashamed to charge the taxpayers.

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto
Yes, Margaret Thatcher comes to mind. You're daft.

I guess you forgot about a former Alberta Premier Alison Redford she spent a lot of taxpayer money. Now the NDP will have a party for 4 years and with a NDP majority the people of Alberta will just have to tighten their belts and just blame the person in the mirror and dream about why they did not vote PC

When did Duffy have a sex change?
The Alberta NDP will make Duffy look like a choirboy when they finish their 4 year run

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I guess you forgot about a former Alberta Premier Alison Redford she spent a lot of taxpayer money. Now the NDP will have a party for 4 years and with a NDP majority the people of Alberta will just have to tighten their belts and just blame the person in the mirror and dream about why they did not vote PC

The Alberta NDP will make Duffy look like a choirboy when they finish their 4 year run
Very conservative of you .

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.

Mike Duffy could never look like a choirboy,you have to think of another more fitting individual within politics which we could at least looking like a choirboy.

that would be "at least could imagine looking like a choirboy".