missed opportunities,I wish I was greedy.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
When I first entered into information auditing I was fortunate to stumble across excellent opportunites to school myself in the magic of the "whiskey and water" syndrome,what "like minded individuals" designer process's look like,of course all in the name of justice.
I felt like I hit the jackpot,it had everything and everyone involved for an information auditor such as,media,law enforcement,Ceo's,bombs,murder,people shuffling,communities, numbers,AEUB,National Energy Boardetc,etc.This information auditing case demonstrated elements of a thriller movie of the whiskey and water club,unfortunately this movie had no happy ending or sex as I know it.Unfortunately this movie demonstrated attitudes of Administrators and once again demonstrates the RCMP meddling where they do not belong.Using public resources for poltical gain is and should not be tolerated,such bad taste.
These perfect opportunites gave me insights into the power of preagenda goals in the process of administration of law and Justice.
These opportunites give me great insights into the power of response in the information process,I now know why people say nothing before a lawyer is present,if preagendas are set forth,not guilty does not count,this is what I learnt from the Karman Willis case.
One of these information auditing opportunities was the case of Karman Willis of Northern Alberta,her death was not as accidental as one would think,examining the information which made communities lawless was my first curosities upon her needless death,I was able to determine information projection played an influence in her death,Karman Willis's death is no accident.
At this time Land dispustes were happening all over Alberta from the beginning,"landowner disputes" was my primary interest,the administration of the AEUB and their Federal counterpoints was my first interest in the Northern Alberta affairs.
I was auditing information before the tragic case of Karman Willis,her death made me go into some strange form of denial.I was also directing my efforts towards examining administered process's,information projection and dividing of communities,I was really interested in the AEUB role in dividing communities.I was counting and examining their play in the dsiputes and deaths of Albertans,or more so the process administered.
O.k., I admit doing some assessments on individuals who administer poltical polices in the guise of public policies,knowing who contributed to the information process set my goals with perfected satisfaction.There was a fancy shoed CEO,which I was able to have some insights into,his role is very significant in the movie.
During my information auditing,there were many characters to examine in the role of what happened in the "North Country".
I interviewed Mr. Wiebo Ludwig in Prison,it was an expected interview,Mr.Ludwig was kind enough to invite me to stay with him and his family,I always wanted to go,however there was one significant factor from presenting myself with this opportunity,it was because I really felt I needed to visit the Willis family FIRST to explain what ,what information auditing I was doing and why.
I could never bring myself to visit the Willis's,because I was hesitant in sharing the truth,because I don't ever think I could find the words of comfort, there are not sorry's big enough,I believe I was angry at the time of this decision making time,filled with confusion,disbelief,and disgust,I was scared I could not articulate the process,these days are long gone.How could I tell the Willis the same people who should of protected you,contributed in the death of their daughter.
To make matters worse,the public was provided with information about the projected numbers of vandilism,these were the numbers which placed a community in fear,divison and lawlessness.The information provided to me stated the numbers were influenced and ARE not to be true, or if anything one should scrutnize the numbers to understand the information handling system when politics is involved within justice.I asked the Feds on the reported numbers,time frames and companies who reported vandalism,I asked about the information which was purposefully projected towards the public.I was refused this information,I felt intimidated,I shrunk and missed another opportunity to find out about the truth to these rumours.A reliable source provided this information,so I think it is worth pursuing.
The great thing about the Karman Willis case for the information auditor is the chain reaction of predictability of the process,this helps with further knowledge to pursue in different audiiting cases.Patterns help the cause.The Karman Willis case demonstrated the power of information in the handling of information,it demsonstrates the power of response when agendas are placed in the correct order,this case demonstrates how justice and politics influence each other.
Unfortunately Mr. Ludwig passed on,but beleive or not just a year and a half ago a family member invited me to copy personal writings of Mr. Ludwig,including photos,she inviited me to get to know him through the eyes of a family members,I was confused by her mixed response,it sounds like it is not good,it was strange how this opportunity dropped on my lap.Once again I missed this opportunity because once again I feel a loyality to the Karman Willis family first.
Tell me readers,should I track down this lost opportunity,please encourage me to be greedy,I keep missing these opportunities,I need some encouragement.
I am seeking encouragement to get in my car and go to Northern Alberta.

nimrod

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2015
When I first entered into information auditing I was fortunate to stumble across excellent opportunites to school myself in the magic of the "whiskey and water" syndrome,what "like minded individuals" designer process's look like,of course all in the name of justice.
I felt like I hit the jackpot,it had everything and everyone involved for an information auditor such as,media,law enforcement,Ceo's,bombs,murder,people shuffling,communities, numbers,AEUB,National Energy Boardetc,etc.This information auditing case demonstrated elements of a thriller movie of the whiskey and water club,unfortunately this movie had no happy ending or sex as I know it.Unfortunately this movie demonstrated attitudes of Administrators and once again demonstrates the RCMP meddling where they do not belong.Using public resources for poltical gain is and should not be tolerated,such bad taste.
These perfect opportunites gave me insights into the power of preagenda goals in the process of administration of law and Justice.
These opportunites give me great insights into the power of response in the information process,I now know why people say nothing before a lawyer is present,if preagendas are set forth,not guilty does not count,this is what I learnt from the Karman Willis case.
One of these information auditing opportunities was the case of Karman Willis of Northern Alberta,her death was not as accidental as one would think,examining the information which made communities lawless was my first curosities upon her needless death,I was able to determine information projection played an influence in her death,Karman Willis's death is no accident.
At this time Land dispustes were happening all over Alberta from the beginning,"landowner disputes" was my primary interest,the administration of the AEUB and their Federal counterpoints was my first interest in the Northern Alberta affairs.
I was auditing information before the tragic case of Karman Willis,her death made me go into some strange form of denial.I was also directing my efforts towards examining administered process's,information projection and dividing of communities,I was really interested in the AEUB role in dividing communities.I was counting and examining their play in the dsiputes and deaths of Albertans,or more so the process administered.
O.k., I admit doing some assessments on individuals who administer poltical polices in the guise of public policies,knowing who contributed to the information process set my goals with perfected satisfaction.There was a fancy shoed CEO,which I was able to have some insights into,his role is very significant in the movie.
During my information auditing,there were many characters to examine in the role of what happened in the "North Country".
I interviewed Mr. Wiebo Ludwig in Prison,it was an expected interview,Mr.Ludwig was kind enough to invite me to stay with him and his family,I always wanted to go,however there was one significant factor from presenting myself with this opportunity,it was because I really felt I needed to visit the Willis family FIRST to explain what ,what information auditing I was doing and why.
I could never bring myself to visit the Willis's,because I was hesitant in sharing the truth,because I don't ever think I could find the words of comfort, there are not sorry's big enough,I believe I was angry at the time of this decision making time,filled with confusion,disbelief,and disgust,I was scared I could not articulate the process,these days are long gone.How could I tell the Willis the same people who should of protected you,contributed in the death of their daughter.
To make matters worse,the public was provided with information about the projected numbers of vandilism,these were the numbers which placed a community in fear,divison and lawlessness.The information provided to me stated the numbers were influenced and ARE not to be true, or if anything one should scrutnize the numbers to understand the information handling system when politics is involved within justice.I asked the Feds on the reported numbers,time frames and companies who reported vandalism,I asked about the information which was purposefully projected towards the public.I was refused this information,I felt intimidated,I shrunk and missed another opportunity to find out about the truth to these rumours.A reliable source provided this information,so I think it is worth pursuing.
The great thing about the Karman Willis case for the information auditor is the chain reaction of predictability of the process,this helps with further knowledge to pursue in different audiiting cases.Patterns help the cause.The Karman Willis case demonstrated the power of information in the handling of information,it demsonstrates the power of response when agendas are placed in the correct order,this case demonstrates how justice and politics influence each other.
Unfortunately Mr. Ludwig passed on,but beleive or not just a year and a half ago a family member invited me to copy personal writings of Mr. Ludwig,including photos,she inviited me to get to know him through the eyes of a family members,I was confused by her mixed response,it sounds like it is not good,it was strange how this opportunity dropped on my lap.Once again I missed this opportunity because once again I feel a loyality to the Karman Willis family first.
Tell me readers,should I track down this lost opportunity,please encourage me to be greedy,I keep missing these opportunities,I need some encouragement.
I am seeking encouragement to get in my car and go to Northern Alberta.
You have forgotten that people who are not trained in the jargon of info tracking will not grasp your premise well .I think that is why Skookumchuck made his comment.State clearly why you think RCMP/others are responsible for her death.
Whiskey syndrome -i understand what you mean but how they gather info -to me shouldn't be such a mystery.
There are holes in your 'untold"discrepancies postulations.

First thing i would ask is "what did the boy who survived and other teens say about the shooter/shots?I can't find it.
As to police reticence about entering property ,after Mayerthorpe,and maybe this is part of what your veiled remarks hint,
powers that be didn't want another public relations disaster in either direction due to Wiebo's infamy.
You have not provided enough upfront concrete info for me to grasp exactly what you want to accomplish and why this is different than other "whiskey syndrome" situations...

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You have forgotten that people who are not trained in the jargon of info tracking will not grasp your premise well .I think that is why Skookumchuck made his comment.State clearly why you think RCMP/others are responsible for her death.
Whiskey syndrome -i understand what you mean but how they gather info -to me shouldn't be such a mystery.
There are holes in your 'untold"discrepancies postulations.

First thing i would ask is "what did the boy who survived and other teens say about the shooter/shots?I can't find it.
As to police reticence about entering property ,after Mayerthorpe,and maybe this is part of what your veiled remarks hint,
powers that be didn't want another public relations disaster in either direction due to Wiebo's infamy.
You have not provided enough upfront concrete info for me to grasp exactly what you want to accomplish and why this is different than other "whiskey syndrome" situations...
I thank Skookumchuck,his helpful comments,he makes me think,he makes me realize i need to get more organized on my presentation.I am shy about such terrible tragedies.
I have left behind the small details of "he did" or "she did",what he or she said,this has never been my interest in information auditing.
Maybe when I was in the spin,but that seems so long ago.
I have interest in the whole design of "administered process's",hopefully start to finish,hopefully lots of involvement of bigger things to come,I like auditing design process's which has diminished capacity to serve public good.I like to know how we come to such lows of public oversight,the he said,she said is a waste of time in this bigger spectrum.
With good fortune the auditing process will involve alot of influences and enabling,it doesn't hurt to follow the money,and it is important to examine public bodies of trust in the information handling process.I snoop into strange process's,they are not always in such a social policy mode.My mind is so open,and at times just a little to open,I am a happy person by nature,I avoid doom and gloom,excepte when I am information audiiting.
I advocate for better process's.
I am not limited to process's of administration of law,I have purposefully examined other areas of public interest
within Process's it does not matter about people,some people don't know they are even participating in a designer process,I have met lots of "NICE" people along my auditing travels.The phone is my biggest weapon of examination of nice people.
I like to lobby for better process's which have a win win effect.The details are secondary.Process's which enable bad practice has to go,some process's deserve shame,people who uphold bad practice should be identified.
I am intolerant of bad character people amongst process's,I am against process's which deliver poor structure and design to their own people,for instance like the RCMP, the start to finish of the design of the Mayerthorpe ordeal,is bad design,and more so served the Officers as a whole in a disgusting means and methods process.I really don't like individual blame,however sometimes this is necassary.
Fortunately with the whiskey and water syndrome of Alberta times,"the North Affair" of oill activity,particularly communities and people were highlighted in the news, I think I had two channels at that time,the Conservative governement had lots of control on the media in those days,I would come to realize at later times the media was important in the process of information auditing,particularly escalating the information.This was a quick start and finish of having a keen interest of the media and its relationship to enabling information.I could not leave no stone unturned within the process,sectors like the medical examiners office was not omitted from my predator seeking of information. Oh no,my interest in information auditing was not limited to sectors or specifics,my information auditing was like a big jigsaw,which I needed to put together.It was strange how information arrived to my knowledge base,people have been generous,but the process's were more then generous in information building.
You can have all the Legislation in the world,but the administered process is what holds power or not,usually process's are set up to discredit the individual,how this tactic came to be was also my interest.
I had my own experience with the AEUB and the National Energy Board with administered process's.
All I can say, with my personality,I am happy to be alive at the end of the process,I am glad that bad news was so long ago
As a result,I was curious about these process's and the governement agencies who adminster these process's,and more so the weak legislation which governs process's.What is not said in the Legislation,interpretation of legislation became my obsession.
.All over Alberta, other Albertans were having disputes about damage and poor stewardship on their lands,actually all over Canada people were sick and tired about old process's and who is making the decisons,it was a ripe time to information audit.
These administered process's such as Karman Willis's could elevate to community splitting,violence and even death, I wanted know why,I wanted to identify sleaze in the process,her tragic case had it all.
Albertans all know how the North Affair ended with the terrible tragedy of Karman Willis,this is really not my interest, this might be my anger, we know how the tragedy unfolded. This is a case about prejustices against my own,people have to mobilize and sustain bad process's,I found it interesting the same people of expectation of looking after Albertans thought the administered process's were o.k.This is the evolving of the term "whiskey and water",I wanted to know how people cannot see process's could be toxic.
There are alot of good people who are doing their job.I advocate for social policies which serve public good.
Fortunately the Karman Willis affair had alot of history,it was a design which played all over Alberta,it provided my auditing of information with a big catch of decison makers,it was a easy design to follow,but for my readers sake,it was not my only interest,it was just a nice catch,it had all an auditor needed to learn.I wanted to know how God fearing people are elevated to violence,what that process looks like.
Believe me when I say
I have no holes in my information,I have to organize my information correctly,articulate better and deliver the message as a whole process,rather then bits and pieces,I need to elimate fear of talking about this.
or I should take my skill,craft and trade to higher meaning,such as for hire,I always thought I could do some impartial information auditing.
I take out my history of information collecting, I tremble,I don't like the truth,this terrible time of terrible process's in the prairies should be made history somewhere,the story will be told,the readers will see the similarities of administration,they will easily define for themselves,there will be no holes,thanks skook.
One thing I have determined,is it doesn't matter what type of public sector you audit, the design or process will have similarites of administration,access,poltiical affilation,and people who influence these similarites,with this being said,I can audit a Alberta process in 5 minutes or less.
If the readers ask me I will tell you about my auditing of a cartoon By a Justice,its a funny story,classic,and demonstrates the capacity for communites to make decsions of their own,if I knew how to download,I would send you the cartoon,you will find it funny.
If you think the karman Willis design is bad,I have some worse then this.
thanks for the supportive feedback,it is appreciated,I really don't examine the drama in administered process's,I leave that up to others,particularly the ones who like to flame the insignificant issues in the bigger scheme of things.(Which is an information tatic,an old one)
thanks

I can name some sleaze if you wish

Have you forgotten to pay your shrink bill?
thanks skookumchuck,
once again my collegues and I visit the prospect of using our psycology services provided by our employer or more so all that money allowance we are allowed for self improvement.
I have problems with speaking, including public speaking,associating, and a ever growing social phobia,my tolerance for my fellow man is shrinking.I think sometimes I am shrinking,not using my full potential.
I have a skill,a craft in which my self esteem and thoughts keep me from moving forward with my plan,the shrink can assist me with this improvement.Five thousand dollars a year can certainly help me get over these silly fears,could they not.
my collegues and myself believe the money has a place for crisis situations but our conversations are more so the money should be used as a "personal adviser" capacity,pay someone for feedback,brillant I would say.
thanks skookumchuck for the advise,I just cannot imagine all that personal advice and role playing going to waste.
I am going to look into this five thousand dollars or what ever it is to improve myself.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
You're trying to build a house but have no foundation for your conversation. Exercise visualization of being in someone else's shoes.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
You're trying to build a house but have no foundation for your conversation. Exercise visualization of being in someone else's shoes.
I am not sure what you mean.
I am open to a more matter of fact explanation,i understand the foundation thing,however i don't get the someone else's shoes,like who or what,I into the visualization thing,so if you would be kind enough explain what you mean or how you see it,I realized sometimes I can be subjective.
thanks for the feedback.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
Have you met Mhz yet?
You two should have a Jim dandy conversation............
i know what you mean,there are many examples on this forum of higher conversation,"jim dandy'conversations are just the low end of conversations,this is o.k,is it not?I am on the low end of conversations or forum inteactions or what ever you want to call it.