Interviews with people at the dopey #StopC51 protests

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
VIDEO: Toronto's #StopC51 rally -- Confused communists protest bill they haven't read

LOL

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
and why wasn't mercer there ranting and interviewing these well-informed occupiers? :lol:

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Wasn't that a party.

WHo let their parents breed?

I'm sure if Harper got his way, preventing his political opponents from breeding, would be in the legislation.

As for the video, I don't see a lot of difference between some of the people shown and some of the forum trolls here. I'm somewhat surprised one of them didn't scream "he mad" or point out that they don't like Harpers socks. Ideologues can be awfully silly that way.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
We use to be Peace-Keepers...Liberals Boast "Multi-Culturalism", while Harper Cons Choose Sides/Create Divides a Multi-Cultural Country/Society should not take.
Want Peace?
Ignore Divisive Politics!
We are all 1 Country Called Canada...We are CANADIAN!
----------------------------------------------

Do Canadians Feel Safer now since Harper Cons. Have Taken Control of this Country?

Peace or Pieces?

Peace!

;)

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
We use to be Peace-Keepers...Liberals Boast "Multi-Culturalism", while Harper Cons Choose Sides/Creates Divides a Multi-Cultural Country/Society should not take.
Want Peace?
Ignore Divisive Politics!
We are all 1 Country Called Canada...We are CANADIAN!
----------------------------------------------

Do Canadians Feel Safer now since Harper Cons. Have Taken Control of this Country?

Peace or Pieces?

Peace!

;)

Peace or Pieces

Multiculti is but one of many liberal failures.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
WHY? You hate chinese?

Nah...No problem here.
Like others I've met...Some I like, others I don't...Not about me though...Is about Canada/Canadians.

Future problem may be China-Town/Other Segregating Communities, expanding exponentially...Pushing others out(Dividing).
Unless of coarse they agree to be inclusive of other cultures. A decision, communities(such as China Town) will get to make, in the future, I suppose.
-----------------------------
1 solution might be to ensure all Signs and Products are in both English and "Other" language.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Nah...No problem here.
Like others I've met...Some I like, others I don't...Not about me though...Is about Canada/Canadians.

Future problem may be China-Town/Other Segregating Communities, expanding exponentially...Pushing others out(Dividing).
Unless of coarse they agree to be inclusive of other cultures. A decision, communities(such as China Town) will get to make, in the future, I suppose.
-----------------------------
1 solution might be to ensure all Signs and Products are in both English and "Other" language.

Just more proof that multiculti is a colossal failure. Hyphenated Canadians will never make a cohesive society.

personal touch

House Member
Sep 17, 2014
alberta/B.C.
you people are experts on everything,if I could only have a glance on your successful personal lifes i would feel better. I agree the video has funny content,I admit to backing up the footage to looking at some eye candy,but you must remember these people don't have a big team of advisors of communications to let them what is going on,is this footage any different then a political figure going off program?Back to the experts of identifying what is good and what is bad in people protesting,I have learnt one thing with my love of politics,that anyone,or anything protesting is a good thing,I appreciate people going to the effort,because it is effort,big effort and believe it or not there are paying jobs in protesting,big paying jobs.
do you know what you experts sound like?,a bunch of entitled elite whiskey and water bullying club members when you identify as you do,oh something tells me your personal lifes are filled with turmoil and you like to bully as a result.
don't believe a word i say.

nimrod

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nice work cherry picking dumb remarks from protesters.Now show us some videos of Con MP's speaking on issues.
You will not find it because they are all muzzled dogs lest we realize the Emperor's men are even more stupid than the general public.
In almost 10 years of Tory rule-have they not run our security, border and police to even a decent standard?
Apparently not-as they want massive amounts of money in a bad economy that is their fault for a police state slush fund to steal another election.
At last count there was over 3 billion still missing from security funds and no answer where it went..
We must change our old stupid political systems.First -why won't Harper/Trudeau agree to use proportional voting? In use in 35- with some form of it in 80 countries-it would prevent minority govts acting like majority bullies and make every vote count.
Short answer is Trudeau and Harper want power not a better Canada.
Mulcair,May and many prominent Canadians have endorsed it.Those protesters have been made to look like fools by govt "friends' to manipulate the public ,the same way they use polls which the 5 estate is guilty of using to brainwash Canadians.You wonder why almost half of Canada don't vote-look in the mirror media...

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
If Mulcair and ellimay are in favor speaks volumes as to how bad it is. BC Liberals tried twice to implement some type of proportional vote. Got voted down twice.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
If Mulcair and ellimay are in favor speaks volumes as to how bad it is. BC Liberals tried twice to implement some type of proportional vote. Got voted down twice.
Ya, by 1% in the last vote. First past the post is a fukked system and allows tyrants like Harpo to run roughshod over our civil and personal rights. Only those sheeple who love being herded would like such a stupid system.

And the BC Liberals are not Liberals at all. They are conservative Social Discredit/BC Reform corporate lackeys.

nimrod

Electoral Member
Mar 22, 2015
You seem to be against it without any knowledge of it.Did you just come from a c51 protest?It is probably the best thing we can do for a better democracy.
The 35 countries that use it may change some minds that aren't uninterested and closed.Old school politicians don't want it-and you should be concerned enough to know why.If you are just interested in your own party getting into power and all the perks you may suck up because of it,then keep your disdainful attitude.Anybody interested in a better democracy-where left,right and center all get a meaningful say-Get on board...

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You seem to be against it without any knowledge of it.Did you just come from a c51 protest?It is probably the best thing we can do for a better democracy.
The 35 countries that use it may change some minds that aren't uninterested and closed.Old school politicians don't want it-and you should be concerned enough to know why.If you are just interested in your own party getting into power and all the perks you may suck up because of it,then keep your disdainful attitude.Anybody interested in a better democracy-where left,right and center all get a meaningful say-Get on board...

When we first started on the program I was all in favor. All the systems BC looked at had too may problems though. Like who will represent your area in parliament. Most of us just don't like the idea of someone not living in the area and not elected by us as being our voice in government. IF you can come up with something that is better than FPP then by all means present it.

I would even go so far as to say that a system that works well provincially may not be the one to use federally.