Stephen Harper verbally bitch-slapping ralph goodale

waldo

House Member
Oct 19, 2009
oh my! That was quite the "zinger" Harper closed on, hey Locutus. Just more of the gutter politics of Stephen Harper! Harper knows Goodale was cleared of any wrong doing... but why would that stop the azzhole Harper. I would think Harper would be the last person wanting to raise anything to do with income trusts, hey Locutus! You know... where Harper killed Income Trusts and vaporized $25-billion from the savings accounts of some 2 million Canadians.

Goodale cleared in trust case

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
oh my! That was quite the "zinger" Harper closed on, hey Locutus. Just more of the gutter politics of Stephen Harper! Harper knows Goodale was cleared of any wrong doing... but why would that stop the azzhole Harper. I would think Harper would be the last person wanting to raise anything to do with income trusts, hey Locutus! You know... where Harper killed Income Trusts and vaporized $25-billion from the savings accounts of some 2 million Canadians.

Goodale cleared in trust case

You shouldn't have any trouble replying to post # 3!

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The antics of parliament i refer to as the song of the dancing bears
They never answer questions they make statements about each
other they know are not true and the game goes on We will never
clean it up

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
If that's "bitch slapped " you morons are pretty easily impressed. Hey steve slung some more bull****, my hero. Arseholes

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Is Ralph the reason why his home city and Province has grown by 10% in 8 years with no end to growth in sight?