Petition To Return to The Long Form Census

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
You can read more about why the long-form census is important here and here.

Your MP's email address can be found here.

Just send them a quick email saying something about how the long-form census is important to you because we need good information that isn't subject to non-response error, so they should support Bill C-626.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
You can read more about why the long-form census is important here and here.

Your MP's email address can be found here.

Just send them a quick email saying something about how the long-form census is important to you because we need good information that isn't subject to non-response error, so they should support Bill C-626.
what about for people who don't like to fill out forms? ;)

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
What a stupid petition. Please, gubmint, collect more info about me so you can control my life and make decisions for me.

relic

Council Member
Nov 29, 2009
Nova Scotia
You stunned ****, you don't think they have what they want now, all they want to know is, how much you make and how you will vote. They don't want the info that might be needed to actually help some body, but then, like you their attitude is **** em, if the don't earn enough or vote for, as buddy put it last night a tin pot dictatorship.So blow it out your *** you ****ing moron !

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
You stunned ****, you don't think they have what they want now, all they want to know is, how much you make and how you will vote. They don't want the info that might be needed to actually help some body, but then, like you their attitude is **** em, if the don't earn enough or vote for, as buddy put it last night a tin pot dictatorship.So blow it out your *** you ****ing moron !
You sure told me.