Tarek Fatah Gives'em Hell! :)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
I just reread the title OP......
I thought I saw this video before lol
He sure pawned that senator......

If only there were more like him.......sigh!!!

whitedog

It''s our duty, vote.
Mar 13, 2006
This deserves its own thread. Tarek Fatah makes a fool out of an idiot Liberal senator:

Tarek Fatah tells jackass Islamophile Senator Grant Mitchell where to get off - YouTube
Say what? Last 1400 years msulims have been praying for the defeat of the infidel at the hands of the muslim? Seriously? Have the infidels held the world cup of soccer for 1400 years? Like what do they mean when they say "defeat". Please explain what part of the meaning of "defeat" didn't the idiot now fool liberal senator understand? Like, was there more to the video, were the muslims referring to a history of pie eating contest loses? Best tourtiere? (Infidels would win that one cause to make a good tourtiere you gotta use ground pork.)

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Say what? Last 1400 years msulims have been praying for the defeat of the infidel at the hands of the muslim? Seriously? Have the infidels held the world cup of soccer for 1400 years? Like what do they mean when they say "defeat". Please explain what part of the meaning of "defeat" didn't the idiot now fool liberal senator understand? Like, was there more to the video, were the muslims referring to a history of pie eating contest loses? Best tourtiere? (Infidels would win that one cause to make a good tourtiere you gotta use ground pork.)
You sound like you've been talking to megahurts......:roll:

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Actually whitedog sounds as if he has ingested some strange chemicals. Or possibly lives in an alternate universe?

It was good to see Fatah refuse to let the Liberal bovine faeces and lies take over.

Right now at this time in historymost muslims are NOT terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.

To pretend otherwise is suicidal

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Actually whitedog sounds as if he has ingested some strange chemicals. Or possibly lives in an alternate universe?

It was good to see Fatah refuse to let the Liberal bovine faeces and lies take over.

Right now at this time in historymost muslims are NOT terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.

Actually ......That's what Megahurts (Mhz) sounds like

whitedog

It''s our duty, vote.
Mar 13, 2006

you'd be jealous if you knew what i've ingested.

yeah, but what about the prayer thing. I'm an infidel to all religions,fortunately for me, they're all praying to something in outer space? that doesn't exist, I only start worrying when a few nutbars wake up one morning thinking that space was talking back to them, telling them to take us infidels out (and I don`t mean take out for dinner - just in case there was some confusion with that term, much like there seems to be confusion about defeat.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
you'd be jealous if you knew what i've ingested.

yeah, but what about the prayer thing. I'm an infidel to all religions,fortunately for me, they're all praying to something in outer space? that doesn't exist, I only start worrying when a few nutbars wake up one morning thinking that space was talking back to them, telling them to take us infidels out (and I don`t mean take out for dinner - just in case there was some confusion with that term, much like there seems to be confusion about defeat.

So now YOU are going to tell Tarek Fatah what the prayers of his religion are all about.

The only confusion about defeat is in the twisted depths of what you so loosely call your consciousness.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
Defeat can be interpreted in many ways. The Christian Faith defeated the Jewish leaders who crucified his body for example.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
More childish nonsense again. Crucifixtion was a Roman punishment not a Jewish one.

At the time of Jesus' death Christians didn't exist. Jesus was a Jewish rabbi preaching solely to other Jews.

After his death Paul, & Jesus' brother James plus the other disciples eatablished the Jewish sect of The Nazarene. In later years non Jews were allowed to join but it was more than a century before an early form of Christionity evolved.

And of course, even today, Christianity is just a Jewish sect that made good.

whitedog

It''s our duty, vote.
Mar 13, 2006
So now YOU are going to tell Tarek Fatah what the prayers of his religion are all about.

The only confusion about defeat is in the twisted depths of what you so loosely call your consciousness.
Once again I am in awe of your brilliant enlightenment. How about you telling me what defeat they are all praying for? Otherwise, I'm sticking with the senator had a reasonable inference defense, and you just don't like liberals basis for the post.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Defeat can be interpreted in many ways. The Christian Faith defeated the Jewish leaders who crucified his body for example.

Once again I am in awe of your brilliant enlightenment. How about you telling me what defeat they are all praying for? Otherwise, I'm sticking with the senator had a reasonable inference defense, and you just don't like liberals basis for the post.

Defeat can be metaphorical, as in defeat through teaching the Faith and good works

I'm really sorry guys, but the Koran makes the meaning very clear.

Oh, and I just LOVE that you guys are so busily telling Tarek Fatah what his religion means. Hilarious.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

And there are many, many more.

ISIS is Islam

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
I believe in the Qur'an too. I just understand its context differently. There is also such a thing as a spiritual war.

Fatah does not have a monopoly on it.

whitedog

It''s our duty, vote.
Mar 13, 2006

Oh, and I just LOVE that you guys are so busily telling Tarek Fatah what his religion means. Hilarious.

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna and religion should be only for Allah"

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."

ISIS is Islam
So defeat, then can mean like "off with their heads"? Like are these folk peaceniks or not?

P.S.

And Colpy, thank you for you telling me what Tarek Fatah's religion means.

Machjo

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 19, 2004
Ottawa, ON
As for those quotes that clearly refer to material war, let us remember that the Muslims were besieged on all sides. The Qur'an also states not to start war and to accept when the enemy surrender.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
I believe in the Qur'an too. I just understand its context differently. There is also such a thing as a spiritual war.

Fatah does not have a monopoly on it.

Seriously??

And exactly what part of the language do you not understand??

"Strike off their heads" seems pretty clear to me.

So defeat, then can mean like "off with their heads"? Like are these folk peaceniks or not?

Ask ISIS. I'll watch from here.

S

And Colpy, thank you for you telling me what Tarek Fatah's religion means.

:) You caught me.

But really, it is called "Reading Comprehension", to say nothing of some knowledge of current events.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB

ISIS is Islam

You really are hooked on those jihad web-sites aren't you. Out of curiosity why would you be the only name not put on a list for visiting radical sites of any religion? (let alone positing literature geared towards hate and intolerance)
Ever wonder why Muslims like Christian weapons so much. You would think giving money to the enemy would be against some sort of rule.

Activist Post: Germany's DW Reports ISIS Supply Lines Originate in NATO's Turkey

Germany's international broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW) published a video report of immense implications - possibly the first national broadcaster in the West to admit that the so-called "Islamic State" (ISIS) is supplied not by "black market oil" or "hostage ransoms" but billions of dollars worth of supplies carried into Syria across NATO member Turkey's borders via hundreds of trucks a day.

The report titled, "'IS' supply channels through Turkey," confirms what has been reported by geopolitical analysts since at least as early as 2011 - that NATO member Turkey has allowed a torrent in supplies, fighters, and weapons to cross its borders unopposed to resupply ISIS positions inside of Syria.

Washington Covertly Arming Ukraine
CyberBerkut saying:
“After examination of just a several files, there is the impression that the Ukrainian army is the branch of US Armed Forces.” ”
“The volume of US financial assistance amazes with its scale. They also show the highest level of degradation of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.”
“Besides, thousands of dollars go on personal accounts of military personnel and used by certain officers in personal needs. What will the American taxpayers say?”
Other documents show Washington supplying Kiev with weapons and munitions.
Including “400 units of sniper rifles, 2,000 units of assault rifles, 720 hand grenade launchers, nearly 200 mortars and more than 70,000 shells for them, 150 stingers and 420 anti-tank missiles.”
What’s known may be the tip of the iceberg. Washington is directly involved in planning and directing Kiev’s naked aggression.
Much like its Syria proxy war. Arming, funding, training and directing IS, Nusra Front, Al Qaeda, and other extremist fighters. Using them as foot soldiers against Assad.
Aiding Kiev’s military the same way. Covertly. Likely since conflict began last April. Claims otherwise are Big Lies.
Washington’s Letter of Notification authorizes “the Government of the United States (USG) (to) provide to the Government of Ukraine the defense articles or defense services collectively referred to as ‘items’ set forth herein.”
Weapons and munitions listed above. For combat. For naked aggression against Donbas freedom fighters and civilians. Unrelated to defense.
Citing authorization based on Sections 506(a)(1) and 552c2, of the 1961 Foreign Assistance Act (FAA).
FAA and the 1976 Arms Export Control Act (AECA) prohibit what Obama authorized.
AECA permits military related sales only for defense or internal security. FAA forbids aiding governments that engage:
“in a consistent pattern of gross violations of internationally recognized human rights, including torture or cruel, inhuman, or degrading treatment or punishment, prolonged detention without charges, causing the disappearance of persons by the abduction and clandestine detention of those persons, or other flagrant denial of the right to life, liberty, and the security of person, unless such assistance will directly benefit the needy people in such country.”
The 2001 Foreign Operations Appropriations Act’s (FOAA) Leahy Law provision states:
“None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to support any training program involving a unit of the security forces of a foreign country if the Secretary of Defense has received credible information from the Department of State that a member of such unit has committed a gross violation of human rights, unless all necessary corrective steps have been taken.”
FOAA prohibits funding foreign security forces that commit gross human rights violations unless its government “is taking effective measures to bring the responsible members of the security forces unit to justice.”

"Strike off their heads" seems pretty clear to me.
Then why is it that the Christians have wantonly killed millions of Muslim civilians and they gave killed a few reporters that go to them to get a story on how violent they are? (and then that single story has to be run for at least a full month as it is the only item to support the claim) About the same as smacking a black-bear across the face with a raw steak and expecting no reaction.

As for those quotes that clearly refer to material war, let us remember that the Muslims were besieged on all sides. The Qur'an also states not to start war and to accept when the enemy surrender.
This is Colpy you are posting to, don't expect your accurate words to get much mileage. Hold a war against them on their land and get indignant when they won't surrender even after a few 100 years. Sometimes 'belonging to the West' is just fuking embarrassing from all sides.