The Disturbing Rise of Anti-Semitism in Canada


Locutus
#1
A quick survey across our country reveals some troubling trends:

  • Terry Glavin: The NDP's anti-Israel faction (external - login to view)
  • Rob Breakenridge: The Calgary "peace" protests are anything but (external - login to view)
  • Jerry Agar: Hamas & CUPW joined at the hip?
  • TTC Employee angrily states on camera (external - login to view), "We will kill the Israel"

Related: Lorrie Goldstein provides a brief primer on who Israel is fighting right now.

The Disturbing Rise of Anti-Semitism in Canada - Small Dead Animals (external - login to view)

das media knows how to play to the low info's.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Zipperfish
No Party Affiliation
+2
#2
These stories flare up every time the Israel-Palestine conflict does. All part of the propaganda war.
 
gore0bsessed
+3
#3
Anti-Israel doesn't equate antisemitism.
 
Grievous
No Party Affiliation
#4
Just like this one.
Muslim women in hijabs increasingly the target of insults since Quebec charter was introduced | National Post


Gee whiz, people are intolerant, that's never happened before.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+2
#5
Is it anti Semitism - or fewer people giving a damn?
 
Colpy
Conservative
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Anti-Israel doesn't equate antisemitism.

Unfortunately, it does mean exactly that in far too many cases............not all, but in the majority.

If you hear "apartheid", or "genocide", or references to Jews instead of Israelis, or any comparison of Israelis to Nazis.....then the speaker is either incredibly ignorant, or more likely a Jew hater.

Likewise if you hear support for Hamas or Hezbollah, both of whom are really genocidal.
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#7
What about Jews that call Israel genocidal?
 
Corduroy
+7
#8  Top Rated Post
If you blame Jews as a whole for the actions of Israel, it's antisemitic because you are falsely equating a people with a country that doesn't represent them.

But if you criticize Israel and someone thinks you're attacking Jews as a whole, they are falsely equating a people with a country that doesn't represent them and will call you antisemitic.
 
B00Mer
Republican
-1
#9
Nah, I'm getting ready for some target practice myself..

 
MHz
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipperfishView Post

These stories flare up every time the Israel-Palestine conflict does. All part of the propaganda war.

What he said.

Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Nah, I'm getting ready for some target practice myself..

Why did the 2014 graphic take out the child and put in a flag? Isn't the motto,' A man doing what needs doin.'
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Unfortunately, it does mean exactly that in far too many cases............not all, but in the majority.

If you hear "apartheid", or "genocide", or references to Jews instead of Israelis, or any comparison of Israelis to Nazis.....then the speaker is either incredibly ignorant, or more likely a Jew hater.

Likewise if you hear support for Hamas or Hezbollah, both of whom are really genocidal.

You should become an officer in the thought crime brigades.
 
lone wolf
Free Thinker
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Nah, I'm getting ready for some target practice myself..

You should print that on a T shirt and be brave
 
MHz
#13
Please, please, please let me be his first arrest/interview. I will be so good for so long, . . .

How did one kid without the shirt put it? 'We come outside during the bombing, they go in and hide in the corners.'
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#14
Since Palestine and Gaza are peopled by genuine blood Semites then it is perfectly reasonable to accuse Israel of genuine murderous anti-Semitism.
 
B00Mer
Republican
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

You should print that on a T shirt and be brave

That's a great idea.. maybe I will do that.
 
gore0bsessed
+2
#16
Someone record his beating
 
B00Mer
Republican
-1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Someone record his beating

Why you offering to give the beating..

Please don't make me laugh..

I sent one idiot to the hospital this week, I don't want to make it 2.

I think the only beating you do, gore0bsessed, is beating dudes off.
 
gore0bsessed
+1
#18
Can we ban this retard already, he was already cumming in his pants to dead palestinian children in the other thread
 
MHz
+1
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

That's a great idea.. maybe I will do that.

If you can animate the flag it will be harder to focus. Try to get some red and blue together, the eye cannot focus on both colors at the same time so epilepsy might happen in onlookers.

I would think the Gaza might as well get some tailor tips from the Hutterites only do the national dress code in something that blends in with rubble. Almost prisoners already so school dress code pattern.

 
B00Mer
Republican
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Can we ban this retard already, he was already cumming in his pants to dead palestinian children in the other thread

This coming from the forum Anti-Semite..

You or Darkbeaver have to be using a proxy or something... one in the same.
 
MHz
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaverView Post

Since Palestine and Gaza are peopled by genuine blood Semites then it is perfectly reasonable to accuse Israel of genuine murderous anti-Semitism.

It's been shown time and time again, logic is only going to make most of these folks a bit dizzier than they already are. Start of with milk like things and then burp them good before letting in the meaty things. You don't need to know where that advice originates.
 
B00Mer
Republican
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

If you can animate the flag it will be harder to focus. Try to get some red and blue together, the eye cannot focus on both colors at the same time so epilepsy might happen in onlookers.

I would think the Gaza might as well get some tailor tips from the Hutterites only do the national dress code in something that blends in with rubble. Almost prisoners already so school dress code pattern.

Hey that is a really cool paint job..
 
gore0bsessed
#23
you're a racist who was probably a member of the KKK with your meathead buddies when you living in your rusted down trailer in texas
not sure how you're still a member of these forums
 
MHz
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Hey that is a really cool paint job..

Yeah, vomit, I can see, vomit, the kids being immune, vomit, to snipers once they learn to always dart from one point to another, vomit.
 
B00Mer
Republican
#25
 
MHz
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Hey that is a really cool paint job..

search term ww1 ship paint jobs Russia even as a few with a similar style today.
 
B00Mer
Republican
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

Yeah, vomit, I can see, vomit, the kids being immune, vomit, to snipers once they learn to always dart from one point to another, vomit.

Really, you could not see the bow...



 
MHz
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

Can you imagine being on that tub for 6 months running, . . . and most of it on stormy seas. Vomit
 
B00Mer
Republican
#29
I was in the Navy for a very short stint, until they wanted me to become an under sea diver and bomb dismantle. No thanks..
 
PoliticalNick
Free Thinker
+2
#30
I'm not anti-semite....heck half my family is Jewish. I am however anti-zionist. Don't believe the state of Israel should exist. It was forced upon the ME by the league of nations and UN mainly supported by the US and Britain and that is why we have the situation we do today with Arabs hating the west.
 

Similar Threads

0
Anti-semitism on the rise on USA campi
by Walter | May 16th, 2014
32
UN, Israel & Anti-Semitism
by CDNBear | Nov 16th, 2006
no new posts