The PQ are Planning a 3rd World Mess

Randolo

Mar 30, 2014
Fredericton NB
If Quebec thinks separation will work they are mistaken. Their economy is a basket case and they owe us
billions. So if they separate, massive unemployment and stagflation will follow them like flies on fresh shxt . Second, they think we will let them use our currency and sit on the Board of the Bank of Canada. I'm sure the rest of us are going to go along with that plan. NOT. It's time they got a wake-up call. Maybe it's our turn to have a referendum about them. Do we keep them or kick them out after the bills are paid! Vote here!

WLDB

Senate Member
Jun 24, 2011
Ottawa
The PQ only got 32-33% of the vote in the last election and it looks like they will lose this one. They beat the openly corrupt Liberals by 1-2% which was not much of a vote of confidence. The threat of a referendum is slim to none, the actual threat of separation is non-existent.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
If Quebec thinks separation will work they are mistaken. Their economy is a basket case and they owe us
billions. So if they separate, massive unemployment and stagflation will follow them like flies on fresh shxt . Second, they think we will let them use our currency and sit on the Board of the Bank of Canada. I'm sure the rest of us are going to go along with that plan. NOT. It's time they got a wake-up call. Maybe it's our turn to have a referendum about them. Do we keep them or kick them out after the bills are paid! Vote here!

Vote where?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The PQ are currently polling 60% to 61% according to their number crunchers.

Umm. . . your whole thesis is based on the PQ's poor appreciation for the numbers. so I'm not sure their number crunchers are all that much to be feared.

Unless they're doing your taxes.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
The PQ are currently polling 60% to 61% according to their number crunchers.

Vote by saying yes or no that's not too hard is it?

How about a link proving your bullshyte numbers.

MONTREAL - Parti Quebecois Leader Pauline Marois, faced with slumping support in opinion polls, sharpened her attacks on her main rival Tuesday, suggesting electing Philippe Couillard as premier would mean a return to the "ethical problems" of his predecessor Jean Charest's government.
It was a tougher line from Marois, who has so far suggested Couillard has no ideas about how to govern the province.
The CROP online survey was conducted March 12 to 16 and put the Liberals at 39 per cent support and the PQ at 36 per cent among respondents.
The same poll, which was done for Montreal La Presse, said two-thirds of respondents indicated they did not want a referendum on sovereignty and that roughly the same amount believed the PQ would hold a referendum if elected on April 7.
Persistent questions about Marois' sovereignty agenda has often derailed discussions of other issues such as the controversial secularism charter which the PQ had cited as a priority as the campaign began.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/03/18/quebec-election-2014-poll-marois_n_4987024.html

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
We don't want to separate. As far as I am concerned I am Canadian 1st and Quebecer 2nd. We want a change and the best one for the moment are the Liberals.